Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ronnie2

Can you start a YouTube channel? This sounds great and I think I’d actually enjoy it compared to the bodge job chris puts together every night
Haha thanks. My house is already done, unlike the inghams I actually enjoyed making my house a home. I wish I could just get loads of money from YouTube, but I wouldn’t ever put my kids online. All my SM are private. No amount of money could make me put my kids out there for all those weirdos. Also I work and one of my daughters has severe ASD so I spend a lot of time taking her to different therapies (OT &ST). Chris claims he spends all those hours editing (BS) I’d never be able to get anything done 😂. But I will be doing most of the things I said in the post. Nothing beats family time at home, especially when the weather is crappy.

I thought you needed head rest for safety too, if you’re in an accident the head test protects any injury to the neck if they get jolted 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did but I had a dig around and it says you don’t have to but your insurance can refuse payouts if they are not aware.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Otghmd94

It's not called red light green light where I'm from or where I live now in the UK.

It has many names and various names. When I was a kid it was called stick in the mud and I'm going back 40 years
Ohhh, I just meant that in the show it’s called red light green light so when someone’s talking about the game in reference to squid game I’ve never heard it called anything else

ronnie2

I seriously don’t get why Sarah keeps banging on about private school!! As someone who was at private school from the ages 3 to 18, and all 3 of my siblings did the same, the money she was paying for Esmé and Isabelle to go to that school was nothing!! I’ve never heard of a private school as cheap as that round here…. (Obviously that is a hell of a lot of money to most people but I just mean for senior school fees, 30 grand a year for two of them is very cheap). My parents were very encouraging of me doing normal teenage things like drinking from 14 or 15, as long as I was in a safe place with responsible people, they were happy to let me and my friends drink at my home. Because it’s NORMAL. I left school 3 years ago with 4 a levels, grades A* A* A* A. Proving that drinking and sciving has nothing to do with how well you do at school😂. It’s Sarah and Chris that are the problem for those girls!! Also did it not occur to them that that may just not be a good school? Or the right fir for their girls? Just because you’re paying for it doesn’t mean it’s a good school! They probably just chose the first/cheapest private school they found so they could show off about it. I despise that woman. The school has nothing to do with your childerens failures, academically or on general life! It’s YOU. (I know that sounds harsh, and they’re only children but we all know how those two idiots have ruined those kids).

Also as horrible as this sounds, I’m not surprised the girls had no proper friends at that school. They simply didn’t live the lifestyle of those other kids. Most of the kids there were probably well spoken, well dressed, came from middle class families. The Inghams are chavs, and we all know money can’t buy class! When the other kids saw the Ingram girls show up at that school with their inability to speak grammatically correctly, 10 year old Range Rover (and Chris, the Range Rover is not a status symbol if it’s that old! We all know you probably got it for 5 grand as it was supposed to be scrapped!!) and their shein/matalan clothes, it really doesn’t surprise me that they didn’t want to be friends with them.
Omg did she say 30 for both? That can’t be right. We pay nearly 25 for one of my daughters and she’s in primary school (Prep). Could it maybe be the location? I’m originally from the north but I live in the south now, my husband is a southerner. Housing is more affordable in the north so maybe the fees are not as high? 🤷🏻‍♀️. But that’s really cheap.

Last edited:

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
The seats at back of the van. Thiers zero leg room.

Day 2 and no chris, is this trip sarah trying to rebrand as her and the kids?
We got a sneak peak of the lily white legs wearing blue sliders, black socks and camo shorts

What has he used to make the seat covers, they look awful!

Chris was around in the background, last time he wasn't in the vlogs much he claimed he felt bad about himself so didn't want to be seen. The children don't get that choice. It did seem a bit weird, and certainly nothing to suggest it was the "best day ever". Which day was this filmed, wasn't the day last week when Sarah was so angry on instagram was it? Because on that day she was reacting even more than usual to people!
Pretty sure she was wearing that dress (yellow) on insta of Friday. On the Tat&me sale rant on Sunday she was wearing that pale pink dungarees but with a different colour top.

Reactions: 9

Impleo

VIP Member
I always thought you had to have full back and head rest. I don’t really know anything about what you can and can’t do with regards to seats.Are those seats safe being so low?.
How can Esme have a seatbelt over her shoulder in that picture? And I've seen them driving with her in that position so they can't say they were stationary

Reactions: 9