Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mariemoo43

What do you mean no one calls it that? The game is called red light green light, I’ve never heard anyone call it anything else🤷‍♀️But yeah- totally agreee that it’s probably not appropriate viewing for a 13 year old, an immature one at that
It's not called red light green light where I'm from or where I live now in the UK.

It has many names and various names. When I was a kid it was called stick in the mud and I'm going back 40 years

Reactions: 11

OliviaPope

I watched too , sorry guys , did you notice when Esme had the grasshopper on her hand it looked like Isabelle and Chris huddled together away from the others ?
I don’t think it was them, but it was very weird 2 random people in the middle of no where up a mountain. Well I hope that’s not the back of Izzy, plus the man looks too slim to be old man boobs.

Attachments

Web30

VIP Member
I think they chickened out of posting it. They filmed it weeks ago, said they would upload it but didn't. They probably hope the ifam will forget.

How grim. Imagine the smell of those clothes after a week in that van. 🤮
I was thinking the bedding as well!!

• Sick

TrudyDense

#194 The Ingham empire may soon fall
Hairy Shortbread's left with hundreds of possessed dolls...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ronnie2

How can Esme have a seatbelt over her shoulder in that picture? And I've seen them driving with her in that position so they can't say they were stationary
Yeah they are driving as I took the screenshot. Is it legal to sit there with no back support. Can’t see a seatbelt either. Maybe she has a round the waist one 🤷🏻‍♀️.

whatamess123

VIP Member
What is the teapot moshing?? I’m a big fan of mosh pits, have had some great times these last 14 years even with all the injuries I’ve gotten. I gotta see this!! Also, I’ll have to find the kidnapped Partridge because I don’t know about that either.

my favorite moments so dar
1) calamity kayaking “we’re famous” “no, you’re not”
2)Fat Fucks big eye/little eye
3)the forecourt in Spain trips
4) Greasy getting kicked off the Sinnaz team and wearing their hoodie and you all knew before he did
5)his one badass bladder boiii trick
LOL whenever anyone mentions #5 it cracks me up! Does this mean he can aim straight? Clever boiii Creeps!

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I will be interested to see what they do with Jace. I have home ed right from the start with my own children, it is very rewarding but it does require a lot of commitment.

ronnie2

In the vlog running out of money lazy says creepy found ten euros in his pants pocket which looked perfectly fine as she put it in the ticket machine so clothes not washed since last year 🤢
I washed euro bank notes before in the washing machine and they were exactly the same. You couldn’t tell they’d been washed. They are waterproof like Australian dollars, aren’t they?.

tbf they probably haven’t been washed though 😂.

India92

Did Chris buy and covert the van to be vanlifers to pull in views or did he geniually want one as he thought it would be easier to travel?

Kstep

VIP Member
I hate to defend the creepy smelly bastard but these are commercially available seat units for van conversions that also do have an option for iso-fix, that being said I have never seen any fitted using soft play equipment as the cushions.
View attachment 799809
If fitted correctly but his looks like a bodge job with him just screwing it in Boway would have been fitted and checked correctly or it would have failed and like you say he's brought soft play mats as the seats and I bet they are not even fitted correct as he has to move them to make the bed! The wires hanging next to it are not safe either He's just ordered the bits of Amazon and things job done 🤦‍♀️