Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ronnie2

I am sorry if this sounds rude, however in Uk we call schools that the parents do not pay for or with a scholarship are called state schools.Public schools are fee paying as well as Independent or private schools. I know people in US refer to non fee paying schools as public. I am sorry if is pedantic, I am Autistic, that's my excuse.
Hi, I’m British. I am aware about public, private and state. However when talking with multi nationals I tend to use public and private as most people From other countries like US and AUS refer to Free government schools as public and fee paying as private. I was just making it easier for others to understand.🙂.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Zade

I don’t think it was them, but it was very weird 2 random people in the middle of no where up a mountain. Well I hope that’s not the back of Izzy, plus the man looks too slim to be old man boobs.
I think they had set up camp in a bus stop, as much as they try to make out they were wild camping, it wasn't that wild with all those cars parked there when they arrived.

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
She’s probably ‘trained’ then not to use the toilet in the night - just like she claimed she did for herself when traveling & heavily pregnant.
This is SO bad both physically and psychologically. One should, especially children who are forming life habits - be able to empty oneself as soon as practically possible. It’s really bad to habitually hold it in - either one or two.

Having traveled a lot myself, but never in a van, I learned that sometimes, it’s hard to relax enough to ‘go’ and also the break in routine can slow things down. Add in a criminally unhealthy diet, loaded with sugar and starch and they are set up for potential nasty repercussions.
Children - even adults can develop a kind of phobia of going to the toilet.

And here she is this morning - showing off a visit to a worldwide fast food burger chain! Not that any of us is surprised. I think absolutely- she’s thriving on the hate.
Good on you Sarah… you’re winning at that. People really dislike you for how you relentlessly attempt to hurt your chuldrun. Happy now? You wouldn’t know happiness if it sat up and gave you a haircut.

No watching them tonight for me either. I have a dinner date 😍 It’s a Michelin approved place - no burgahs 🤣 No idea what to expect.
Wish me luck? 🙂
Stupid woman! As someone who experiences cystitis alot ,it`s important to empty your bladder when you need to ,not when it fits in with their plans!Ugh.Enjoy your dinner ,bet you won`t be dining w3ith a beanie wearing nitwit either!!:)x

• Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Based on everything shown about them and their van set up, shitting in the woods is more likely than many other scenarios. That doesn't mean it has to be true, but is why it's the easiest to believe. And I've learnt that some people on Tattle can identify what the Inghams are doing from just a screen shot of the most generic background possible so it tends to be quite reliable.
Yup. As if the Ingham's would take time to head up a mountain to pick up some random Spanish dog shit :rolleyes: Anyone familiar with their footage would know they didn't even bother to pick up Prinnywoo's droppings in their own back garden.

AAANYWAAY I wonder what other unsuspecting facebook #vanlife pages will be graced by Sarah38 next. Surely she must be running out of places to advertise their dreary channel by now?

Spanish Tattlers - put your nose into the oncoming breeze and let us know if the sweaty, Greggs pasty, unwashed arse and travel sickness smell of dreams is heading your way.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloe97xo

By what esme was explaining about about game on the beach, sounds like they've let her watch " Squid game" which is full of violence.

• Wow

TrudyDense

Is Sharon38 still trying to flog those ugly velour jogging suits or were they a no goer sale wise ?

• Haha

TrudyDense

Sarah thinks only of Sarah ,she cares not a jot for her own flesh and blood or the ifam . I do wonder how she was brought up ,in one vlog she claimed to have had no wallpaper or carpet in her bedroom and yet in another her family are shown on holiday abroad ,loads of old videos ,surely if they could afford foreign holidays and video cameras they could afford carpets

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
I watched tonight’s (sorry)

Gosh, they really do hate each other don’t they?
I watched too , sorry guys , did you notice when Esme had the grasshopper on her hand it looked like Isabelle and Chris huddled together away from the others ?

• Sick

Abbvay

VIP Member
I always thought you had to have full back and head rest. I don’t really know anything about what you can and can’t do with regards to seats.Are those seats safe being so low?.
Either Isla is as iddy biddy as they claim, therefore under 135cm and should be in a car seat so that seat belt would be at the right height, or it's poorly fitted and doesn't come down at the right height/angle because in that picture it's across her neck not her body! What do they think that would do in an accident?

Candy56

VIP Member
A 7 min vlog that ended with a shot of Mila with milk dripping down her face and duvets with no covers on, there so dirty it’s disgusting to watch who sleeps under a duvet with no cover on and surely she must have some of those awful duvet covers she sells. 🤢
So they are actually sleeping with a duvet with no cover so you could at least keep it clean however they dont keep anything clean and they dont worry about using a dirty duvet to sleep with. Why not use the duvalay sleeping bags thats what we use in our campervan they are fantastic as they have an additional mattress then joined to that you have the duvet but it gives you sleeping bag without all the zips etc and you can buy them for children also but there again they would not spend the money (that they have so much of NOT) just dont bother if things are dirty also the amount of nappies used in their van must stink by now.

Kstep

VIP Member
Isn't it funny everytime ifam are bad and there's lots of negativity on the vlog like all the drama with the bags yesterday they always have an excuse not to post the next day as some sort of punishment 🤣

The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma a few weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be shit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst on the flight over which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Sorry @YoYo hadn't seen your post above
Ohh whats the dubai vlog called?

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
Pretty sure that size of van would be classed as a D1 on your licence. I passed my test 12 years ago and I’m not a D1 driver…she’s 100% not one either!

Random question to anyone that knows. A few of you mentioned that lazy38teen has said she can drive the van. Do we know what class this van would be (in terms of the letter and numbers on the back of a licence)? Just wondering if she is allowed to drive a van this big considering she passed a few years ago, and she will be restricted on what her licence let’s her drive without doing additional tests.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How can they not hear how disgustingly lazy they both are whilst they’re sitting on the beach chomping their gums about a man going for a swim?

TrudyDense

Sarah is hardly a poster girl for state school. Young single mother, no qualifications, never had a proper job, married a creep so that she didn’t have to get a proper job…. No sells her kids for a living

she’d have lived her life on benefits if it wasn’t for Chris and then vlogging
Yes she'd still be in Seacroft like Trina and her feral brood .

• Haha

TrudyDense

It got delivered in the bugaboo box and had the protective packing on. She showed it on Instagram. She’s absolutely ruined it. It will end up in the garage of doom soon.
You can imagine the smell of it and them ,cleanliness isn't important to those fools

• Sick

whatamess123

VIP Member
Not all sold out 1 of the 2 bags sold out. 4 out of the 8 blankets sold out... But considering hardly any of the Mila rose collection and those muslin cloth things sold. None of the last collection of fidgets sold out.. Yeah she's made some cash for now but what now. She's sold her Christmas stock before she even launched her Autumn stuff she said was due weeks ago 🙄
Shame.It couldn`t happen to a (cough) nicer person.(Think it`s known as Karma ,and it`s about time it hit the greedy lazy mare!)

wait_what

They should just go home. Decorate the house. They still haven’t finished milas room. They could make a start on Isabelle and Esme’s rooms. Do the walk in wardrobe. Finish decorating the master bedroom and get the blinds fitted, instead of the twat and me blanket.
The money they are using for this trip and the stupid amount he spent on the van and doing up the van could of been spent on making their house homely. Rugs, furniture (other than sofas 🙄) art work, they could of even spent the money on getting a carpenter in and and adding storage.

Then Sarah could go shopping and get some Halloween decor and decorate the house and do themed activities. Pumpkin carving, Halloween themed baking, Halloween themed homeschooling. Once Halloween’s finished carry on with jobs around the house. Then bonfire night if they don’t want to go out they could get their garden set up, maybe have a bbq night with fireworks and sparklers. Then carry on with more house things. If they did that their house would be finished and ready for Christmas and then they can do Xmas themed activities and days out. I’m sure the ifam would prefer that than seeing their miserable faces stuck in the tuna can van.
Can you start a YouTube channel? This sounds great and I think I’d actually enjoy it compared to the bodge job chris puts together every night

• Haha