Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So a day washing at a site that's #vanlife also apart from walks around the kitchen where has the brand new pram been? The state if it already looks all ripped at the side

A pram full of Crisps and biscuits also 🤦‍♀️
It's clearly 2nd hand. Has she tried to pretend she paid full price for it ?

Reactions: 16

Anothersaturdaynight

Currently it’s leaving her in that car seat over 2 hours at a time, especially when they do not have the newborn insert in the seat to help her lie flatter and fit the harness properly.
Just came on to say this!! Can’t believe they left her in a car seat for over 2 hours. So unsafe.

• Sad

wait_what

Did they mention any excuse for the 7 min vlog? Don’t know how the “ifam” can’t see their hearts aren’t in it anymore

Kstep

VIP Member
No was both on vlogs wither day before left or first day was saying how she was 10 weeks today then last night didn't know and Chris said 9 🤣 she always likes to think her kids are younger 🤦‍♀️
It's more she said about don't worry you still pay me then but not sure when you will get them 🤦‍♀️

It was more when she said depending how many I order is when you get it! She has no business sense then again she doesn't care its just about the money to her 🤬

• Angry

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Wow. Its really very small. Is this the same size van as Inghams or is this one smaller? I don't think I could spend all that long with just my husband in that space

The Ingham's sprinter will be bigger than the Ford Transit that Demi hired. Not massively so though, and certainly not enough to compensate for how many extra people they are squeezing into it. As a day van and overnighter it's fine for them but way too small for living in for any length of time. The van Demi hired also has a decent sized shower not the cramped little cupboard in the DPD van. No idea why he bothered wasting space with that if they are going to stay in campsites anyway other than being used as an overnight toilet cubicle when they 'wild camp' for free in a layby.

DMK 99

Ok my turn!!
1. Any time Sharon says 'and don't even start with *insert reason for rant here*.
2. 'We had to come sit in a friggin bush'
3. Prinny woo and then the door knock ... whhooo is it!?

Honorable mentions
'People keep bringing up the maldives'.....'NO WE DIDN'T'
Creepy calling essential workers fools for doing there** (** their) job then editing the video and blatantly denying it like there wasn't evidence of it 😂
Creepys biggest loss....the drone.
The best thing about the Prinny Wooooooo incident was that they never ever mentioned it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d hate to sunbathe from my bed. The thought of covering myself in suncream and then laying on my bed sheet and pillow feels so ick!!
I don't think Lazy packed any suncream 😔.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
For the 1st time in a couple of years I watched the vlog with Jace Is he being clickbait as a special needs child's who has to be indulged with cakes and sweet treats to preform for thiß family and the views,?

• Wow
  • Sad

LadyGarden

VIP Member
We know that Sarah38 and chubby thighs read here so no doubt they will buy some views to 'prove Tattle wrong'.

Even with previous hate-views the daily figures have been dire recently. Lots of Ifam saying about how they've been watching old vlogs and they are still struggling to get 115k views a day over all of their shitty vlogs.

Shiggles

Sarah and Chris where going to go to the shops in a taxi and leave Isabelle , Esme and Isla at the van alone . Until Esme said she didn’t feel safe?!

Is it just me, am I being over cautious? Isabelle isn’t your normal 16 year old maturity or street wise to be left alone with a 12 and a 9 year old in a foreign country!
Well we all know what happened last time Creepy and Sharon left their children on their own in a foreign country to make the beast with two backs have some "special alone time".

• Sick

Kate1970

VIP Member
I meant Stepmum, sorry for the confusion. Her father Neil married a woman named Andrea after Sarah's mum died.
Never knew her Dad remarried!
I remember a while ago Sarah told us he had a new partner after he moved to Durham, I think it was,
She never really mentions him, wondered if he's even seen Mila!

Lucyfinden

Plus, you're all forgetting they 'hiked' up Hell vell in. 😂
They do so much exercise and Olympic sports. That’s why she has a body of a goddess! That’s why ifam has commented on how she’s kept the baby weight off… swimming and hiking simples 😂😂 oh I can’t cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 15