Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gobblegobble95

Do we know if the Australia border force questioned for hours thing, actually happened? We know how much they lie and like to play the victim (kayaking man) - I don’t believe them. Although the thought of him sat on a chair in a small room away from his family, sweating his tits off in fear makes me smile!

Reactions: 17

bitsy

Islas seat seems ok. I’m more worried about esme.

Yes I’ve just looked and located Esmes seat belt. I’m more worried at the fact esmes seat is only halfway up her back. I know head rests are not a legal requirement but surely she should have more back support. I guess Chris has made it legal for them to travel but hasn’t taken their safety into consideration. 🤠
Exactly, I wouldn’t travel anywhere in any of those seats in the back. It’s sad that they don’t value safety.

Impleo

VIP Member
I think it is Esme or maybe Isla. Sounds like grigg or Ugly or maybe prick as you said.
But please don't make me ever go back to listen to Chris's over creepy Mila talking voice. My dinner almost came back up.

What he said was disturbing.

Raw

VIP Member
She's posting in another group now 🙄 trying to get some new viewers interested in their channel ? Lots of comments some asking to see the layout, some saying they are famous you tubers and one saying they will have a look for them, hoping it's Google they look at 🤣🤞
That’s a public group too, so who’s gonna reply? Lol

• Haha

Lovegin

VIP Member
Isla lifting dress showing off costume
Jace, no glasses
’We‘re not home enough to have a cat’ ( what about a dog eh?)
More full sugar cokes bought
Feeding Jace cake with sweets in ( after choc choc waffle for brekky)
No tying hair back in pool
Sarah and Izzy showing plenty of pool cleavage
Jace in pool without swimming aids again

and so it continues, living their dream life, sorry #vanlife 2021…..riveting content
To be fair they would be better off drinking full sugar coke (but less of) than drinking coke full of aspartame, we had a can (at work) in a pack of eight that had burst , the day after when it was found it absolutely stunk🤢

didn’t Chris take and show Isabelle where the cave of love was 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Kate1970

VIP Member
Lovely coloured drinks in the shopping!
She was getting well annoyed as he wasn't packing the bags🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everything rammed in the back of the van of dreams!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

nowest9

Chatty Member
Maybe they're going to send the kids back to school once year?
That whole "i really hoped we'd be able to come back here because we don't do this forever" speech makes me wonder if they're not going to homeschooling long term.

It was like she has started to realise her time in the sun is over.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
And these snuggle hoods, wonder how much as primarksell them for less than £20 and look so much better!

what's funny is that Chris wanted to 'van life' and convert a van so they could go off-roading/ wild camp etc without the massive caravan, but now all they're doing is replicating the exact same trip as before but can't even go on proper day tips unless they all pack everything up and pile back into the van...
Honestly baffled. Imagine the culture (agriculture 😂) they could take in and teach the family - real home educating. I know they have a small baby but seriously the pool looks freezing!

Reactions: 16
I’d love to know what kind of views they get without all the hate watching! Can we impose a tattle wide ban where we collectively agree not to watch from 5pm one day to 5pm the next and see just how many of us make up their views 😂 I’m guilty of hate watching way too much, my husband gets so annoyed.. “LOU if you don’t like them don’t bloody watch them” 😂😂
Yes!! Let’s do this.

Reactions: 16