Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raw

VIP Member
Maybe they’re have to start selling tuck for a living

“Roll up! Roll up! It’s the Ingrams snack waggon!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Maybe a really teeny tiny new baby might be alright not strapped in the swing because they don't move, but Mila is older now and was kicking on her earlier stories. Lazy might be sat watching her but it only takes a few seconds for her to turn away and be distracted by Jace etc and out Mila falls.

• Sad

cuttle90

OUR LAST DAY.. | VANLIFE SPAIN 2021

Is it even worth uploading a 7 minute vlog? It's like they can't even be bothered anymore.

Vlog starts with shots of the girls in the sea and Mila asleep. Jace wants Lazy to come to the beach. She says she's getting Mila to sleep and then she'll come and join him. The girls are loving life in the sea.

Isabelle holds Mila in the sea. Creepy is filming. Esme and Isla are catching fish under the water. Jace wants to get a green rock. He has a life jacket on but it looks like a cheap one. Esme comes over and tells us she touched a fish's tail. Creepy films the clouds. Lazy is now in the water minus Mila, who is being babysat on the beach by Isabelle. Looks like the Inghams didn't fancy another holiday in The Sun. Footage of the sea. Lazy asked Jace where the sea was and he said "No mama, it's the ocean." Creepy says he's a clever boy.

Sometimes people blow Creepy's mind; he just watched a man swim from a the shore to the furthest buoy and then he turned and swam to the next buoy, kept going further up the beach and now the dude is on his way back without taking a breath. The man must be a machine. He must be ironman. Or maybe he just respects himself and his body and wants to stay healthy, rather than shovelling a month's worth of chocolate into his gob every day.

Isabelle has the only holiday goodies that matter; Ruffles crisps. Lazy says any flavour crisps taste great when you're on holiday. If you get the crisps out it gets the girls out the water. Creepy loves Ready Salted. Lazy cannot believe the man is almost back at the shore now. Creepy pans the camera to show us where he is. Lazy was known to be a strong swimmer at school and did 100 lengths. It wasn't an Olympic sized pool. but it was a big pool and she did 100 lengths. Lazy notices there's a wedding further up the beach. She could swim the length the man swam but it would've taken her all day; he's swam the whole length of the ocean in 15-20 minute so he must have jets stuck to him.

Esme and Isla are back from the beach and are off to the pool. They're going down the slide. Esme tells Isla to wait so they can go down together. More footage of them going down the slide. Creepy does his creepy laugh. They've come down to the pool for an hour before the weather closes in, which it is doing fast.

Lazy is feeding Mila whilst looking out of the back doors of the DPD van. Its such a beautiful evening. What is it about the sea that is so peaceful and relaxing but scary at the same time. Another shot out of the back doors after sunset. Drone footage of the van.

End of vlog

Hey Creepy
View attachment 797358View attachment 797361
View attachment 797391View attachment 797392View attachment 797393View attachment 797394View attachment 797395View attachment 797396View attachment 797397
For one scary moment I thought he was naked at the side of that pool... skinny dipping foo'

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If they really wanted to save their channel they’d be needing to come home in a week or so, a week of Halloween vlogs, Halloween costume hauls, parties, toffee apple making etc. Then a few days of bonfire night/ fireworks, a couple of weeks worth of winter walks and preparing for Xmas then vlogmas, doing things and going to places that their ifam can actually relate to! They used to do so well at Xmas because they actually did things with the girls and take them places their ifam would then nag their own mum/dad to take them to. But you can’t teach stupid
Exactly, there is so much easy content at this time of year. Who really wants to see them doing not very much on holiday when it’s Autumn and people are looking for cosy feel good vlogs.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Maybe so but if your child is struggling at school the smaller classes would help, i don’t think its a question of if they weren’t bright enough, they were going on about six holidays a year and then the allegations came about , not being at school has completely dumbed them down, that is the biggest mistake those two idiots have done to those girls, on the last holiday in Florida izzy has school work with her and she was doing it, they are going to need some serious counselling in a few years time
The class sizes up here in private school are quite big. Well they were don’t know about now. That’s maybe because private education was popular here as a lot of Oil and Gas companies would pay for your kids education. That whole family are a psychologist’s wet dream.

binkyboo

So tonight she said again they were going to this campsite because they might not get the chance to do this again. Wonder if the kids might be heading back to school soon?

Kate1970

VIP Member
The girls are covered in midgee bites, but Sarah tells us the stuff they have isn't very good and not working! I bet the girls are all sharing beds as well ! And am pretty sure the bedding won't have been changed since they went away 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I see the treat box has been re stocked! 🍫🍬🍭🍡!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Ok, who would like to see the strong swimmer Sarah swimming that distance. She would probably not get to the first yellow bui(I have no idea if that is the correct spelling.)

this is copied from their descriptio on the vlog: while making different from the previous day so its interesting for others to watch
What did they do different?? They went to the beach. they went to the waterpark. they could have put up abot 90% of the hollidays video. just the age of the kids would be wrong.
The correct spelling is buoy, I believe.

kazizzle

VIP Member
There's no law that even requires side facing seats to have seatbelts. So legally people can sit there, but whether it's SAFE or not is another matter. Your insurance may not be willing to cover passengers sitting in side facing seats regardless of if they have seatbelts fitted. Children under 12 should all be secured using proper 3 point fixed belts - from one of the screenshots it looks like Isla is which is good. Also even if your insurance says "yes we'll cover you", if the police stop you and deem it's unsafe you can still get a fine. We just need to hope for the sake of the children that everything is installed correctly and it's safe.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Even the delightful a.Mckenzie agrees the bags are a rip off

View attachment 791904
Andrea seems to know way more than they should? always defending them in the comments too with the snarky remarks deffo sarah,chris or one of their employed minions
She lives on the west coast according to her fb. She gets right up my nose

Attachments

Last edited:

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
To all the poor Spanish people finding a pole of ingham shit ....

If you go down to the woods today you will find a BIG suprise

• Haha

ronnie2

Either Isla is as iddy biddy as they claim, therefore under 135cm and should be in a car seat so that seat belt would be at the right height, or it's poorly fitted and doesn't come down at the right height/angle because in that picture it's across her neck not her body! What do they think that would do in an accident?
Islas doesn’t seem so bad as she has a back rest up to her neck. I was more referring to Esme. Where’s her seatbelt and surely having that huge gap with no backrest isn’t safe. If they crashed her spine would be smashed into to the seat frame.

• Sad

Mostyn

VIP Member
Sarah and Chris where going to go to the shops in a taxi and leave Isabelle , Esme and Isla at the van alone . Until Esme said she didn’t feel safe?!

Is it just me, am I being over cautious? Isabelle isn’t your normal 16 year old maturity or street wise to be left alone with a 12 and a 9 year old in a foreign country!
Remember they left all the children a year ago when they went to the love cave alone

• Sick

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Omg you haven’t seen I’m a little teapot ? 😂😂😂😂. Go to YouTube and type Chris Ingham I’m a little teapot. It’s brilliant. 😂😂😂😂.
You could also watch Creepy’s incredible rendition of Prinny-Woo, the song he performed in his hotel room one night on the way to/back from picking up the car!

• Haha
  • Sad

Lady Mary

Living the life!,
They use to say that the reason they went on holiday so often, was because the last house was too small! If I'd just moved into a house that big, I'd love getting it exactly how I wanted it, decorating etc! Not them, off they go!!
Sweating on your bedsheets. Nice!

• Sick

Lollydolly

Did Isla say something about making a Mary Shortle logo? Does this mean that they are going to be child replica selling again!?

• Sad