The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of time that 'vlog' was. šŸ¤£
Of course you were a good swimmer Lazy!

I'm sure I said this last year but if Creepy is to appear on camera with no hat and no top, then please could he put up a warning first. I was not ready for that and nearly threw up at the sight. šŸ¤®šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Let's just hope that when Lazy is pounding through the waves, like the Olympian she clearly thinks she is, that a Japanese whaling boat doesn't sail past and decide to harpoon the fat lump šŸ³ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
When did they hire a fridge is it a day thing from the site or for all the holiday? Seems like they left in a hurry? Also you only get monetized on vlogs over 10 minutes don't you . Something is off I personally think Lazy does not want to be there .

Reactions: 30
Ok, who would like to see the strong swimmer Sarah swimming that distance. She would probably not get to the first yellow bui(I have no idea if that is the correct spelling.)

this is copied from their descriptio on the vlog: while making different from the previous day so its interesting for others to watch
What did they do different?? They went to the beach. they went to the waterpark. they could have put up abot 90% of the hollidays video. just the age of the kids would be wrong.
The correct spelling is buoy, I believe.

Reactions: 13
Something is off I personally think Lazy does not want to be there .
I think it's Chris, all of it. He's probably having tantrums and making everyone else suffer over the mess he has created, his restless leg must be in overdrive. I dislike Sharon38teen but she holds the fort whenever her wimp of a husband is unable to.

Reactions: 41
As someone who has had various family members go through private school, I can attest that you can pay as much as you like on schooling but if the child isnā€™t that bright then itā€™s pointless. I suspect they perhaps Issy and Esme just werenā€™t bright enough to make the cut. Just because you pay doesnā€™t mean you get a better education either! And I donā€™t suppose having a n for a dad helped either. And the school are there to educate not raise you kids. Those kids were just living a normal teenage life. Itā€™s your kids that are weird in their little cult.
Maybe so but if your child is struggling at school the smaller classes would help, i donā€™t think its a question of if they werenā€™t bright enough, they were going on about six holidays a year and then the allegations came about , not being at school has completely dumbed them down, that is the biggest mistake those two idiots have done to those girls, on the last holiday in Florida izzy has school work with her and she was doing it, they are going to need some serious counselling in a few years time

Reactions: 24
All those in favour of making October 8th official ā€˜donā€™t watch the inghams dayā€™ (with the exception of green cow for her wonderful rundown to keep us all in the loop!) say ayeeeee šŸ˜‚šŸ„°
I'm all for free will but will happily take part for the day. Always said that a large amount are hate watchers, a larger amount are those with nefarious intentions and the rest are Icult.

I apologise profusely for what I'm about to say because this is gross but I honestly don't know how else to describe it.
Watching these two (not the children) are like sitting on the loo with a TV guide or gossip magazine. It's quick, mindless reading and you chuck it in the bin straight after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think these vlogs were filmed after her rant the other day, where she was saying nothing was ever proven regarding Chris ( in so many words) bet he was well pissed off it lol

Maybe so but if your child is struggling at school the smaller classes would help, i donā€™t think its a question of if they werenā€™t bright enough, they were going on about six holidays a year and then the allegations came about , not being at school has completely dumbed them down, that is the biggest mistake those two idiots have done to those girls, on the last holiday in Florida izzy has school work with her and she was doing it, they are going to need some serious counselling in a few years time
The class sizes up here in private school are quite big. Well they were donā€™t know about now. Thatā€™s maybe because private education was popular here as a lot of Oil and Gas companies would pay for your kids education. That whole family are a psychologistā€™s wet dream.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™d love to know what kind of views they get without all the hate watching! Can we impose a tattle wide ban where we collectively agree not to watch from 5pm one day to 5pm the next and see just how many of us make up their views šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m guilty of hate watching way too much, my husband gets so annoyed.. ā€œLOU if you donā€™t like them donā€™t bloody watch themā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Letā€™s do it folks.
we could have a competition on their funniest moments with a prize of viewing the dpd van in the scrap yard where it belongs.
BRING IT ON

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok, my first language is not English. And I took an Ingham and could not bother look it up....
Sorry if I came across as patronising/rude, that was not my intention. You mentioned not being sure of the spelling so I thought I would be helpful and give you the correct spelling. If you hadnā€™t said English isnā€™t your first language, I would honestly have thought English is your mother tongue, as you express yourself very well!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As someone who has had various family members go through private school, I can attest that you can pay as much as you like on schooling but if the child isnā€™t that bright then itā€™s pointless. I suspect they perhaps Issy and Esme just werenā€™t bright enough to make the cut. Just because you pay doesnā€™t mean you get a better education either! And I donā€™t suppose having a n for a dad helped either. And the school are there to educate not raise you kids. Those kids were just living a normal teenage life. Itā€™s your kids that are weird in their little cult.
I agree that if a child isnā€™t academic an Exocet missile wonā€™t put it there. My experience is that private schools are able to invest more into lessons AND creative skills such as music, art and drama. These attributes can fund exceptionally good careers and lifestyles. I think this is reflected in how sought after free scholarships are chased. In fairness to the staff at rhe Inghamā€™s chosen school they had nothing to work with ā€˜cos the kids werenā€™t there.

YOU CANā€™T MAKE A SILK PURSE FROM A MISSNG PIGS EAR

Reactions: 34
Sorry if I came across as patronising/rude, that was not my intention. You mentioned not being sure of the spelling so I thought I would be helpful and give you the correct spelling. If you hadnā€™t said English isnā€™t your first language, I would honestly have thought English is your mother tongue, as you express yourself very well!
no no, no problem. Just wanted to say why. So I would not be mistaken for an Ifam.
Thank you, I try my best, but sometimes I have to think it over or look it up a few times.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did they mention any excuse for the 7 min vlog? Donā€™t know how the ā€œifamā€ canā€™t see their hearts arenā€™t in it anymore

Reactions: 16
I wonder if lazy wrote that in the education groups because when it all goes tits up for izzy (and it will) she can blame the school not home ed ?

Reactions: 18
I wonder how the girls are behaving off camera. They must be asking to go home, even if only to sleep in a proper bed, and watch Netflix on a big TV, or to go and do something, anything other than the pool again. Just one of them looking a bit miserable or refusing to act like they've never seen a pool before could make it awkward to vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.