The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
Money DOES buy a better education that’s just facts. The reason your children didn’t get one is because you barely sent them in and thought holidays were more important. As for kids behaviour, if your husband wasn’t a creep and your girls didn’t think they were famous I’m sure they’d have got on just fine

if you think the kids got bullied then you should be glad they weren’t at state school the school I went to Chris wouldn’t have made it within a 100 metre range without being told about himself, they were brutal. Funny the opinions of private school changed when the adverts stopped rolling in and you needed the money for the huge mortgage isn’t it

Relying on Daddy? Is that what you said when Chris rang his daddy for a hundred quid or used his poor poor pregnant wife and kids as the face of his scandal?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Iam very new to this family. I searched them on you tube and got caught in a rabbit hole of all the tit re Chris. I was especially lmfao at Carmie who summed him up brilliantly! Aren't they really dangerous with those kids? Omg, people actually love them. I cannot get my head around them at all. Like, really? Shakes head 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
what's funny is that Chris wanted to 'van life' and convert a van so they could go off-roading/ wild camp etc without the massive caravan, but now all they're doing is replicating the exact same trip as before but can't even go on proper day tips unless they all pack everything up and pile back into the van...

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm confused. Why spend all that money to convert a van into a smaller caravan and do all the same things?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Sarah shouting about private school not being that good. Yeah, because you prioritise going on holiday 6/7 times a year and missing weeks of school!!!! Did anyone take her out of a school that often as a kid, or Chris? Or film them and put them online talking about their periods? No, didn't think so. They grew up just fine but cant see why it effects their own kids. Morons, both of them.

Reactions: 37
Ok, who would like to see the strong swimmer Sarah swimming that distance. She would probably not get to the first yellow bui(I have no idea if that is the correct spelling.)

this is copied from their descriptio on the vlog: while making different from the previous day so its interesting for others to watch
What did they do different?? They went to the beach. they went to the waterpark. they could have put up abot 90% of the hollidays video. just the age of the kids would be wrong.

Reactions: 27
Something is off. Chris has barely been in the vlogs and I swear yesterday they diad they were moving the next day (was today prefilmed)
A very short vlog

Reactions: 19
what's funny is that Chris wanted to 'van life' and convert a van so they could go off-roading/ wild camp etc without the massive caravan, but now all they're doing is replicating the exact same trip as before but can't even go on proper day tips unless they all pack everything up and pile back into the van...
Honestly baffled. Imagine the culture (agriculture 😂) they could take in and teach the family - real home educating. I know they have a small baby but seriously the pool looks freezing!

Reactions: 16
The shots of the pool are the same from yesterday. Esme's swimsuit changed I'm yesterday's vlog (quite possibly she changed it) but both the beach and pool today, she's wearing the same one.
Also looks like chris is wearing the same outfit from the tiny shot we got yesterday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
DrMemes.com-Screenshot (101).png

I'm laughing so much my sides hurt.
No lovey, you can barely catch a breath between sentences, never mind swim a few metres in the ocean (which is vastly different than swimming in a pool).

I can't stand when Sharon38teen posts replies on home ed groups. Her reply is a very lot ironic, because she is the absolute opposite of the person who posted the original comment and I can't imagine her agreeing to any of the OP's comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Totally agree with the comments on here that minghams are simply ‘on holiday.’ Just followed a young couple on IG who are currently travelling in a van around Europe, not even two weeks and they have visited three countries and now onto their fourth!

The ‘ingham van life’ rebrand is hilarious 😂 Nothing inspirational going on at all, as much as big Sarah likes to make out!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think what would be interesting is if the whole family follow a healthy eating and exercise plan to lose weight and get fit. It would be of interest to lots of people, but would they do it? Probably not! I can’t see Chris giving up his coke or Sarah her bags of sweets, unfortunately.
There are scores of aspiring comedians who would kill for material as funny as that suggestion. Healthy eating is having a Twirl in one hand rather than both.
What I find quite fascinating is that they rely on the labelling of their vlogs as ‘Best x ever/biggest surprise ever/scariest thing happened’ and so on. In itself, it’s a basic enough tactic in that you draw in views on the basis of the title and then have content which won’t live up to the title but is enough to keep people interested. They certainly aren’t unique in that regard, as baiting is pretty standard fare for a lot of people with any type of social media presence. What they have failed to grasp is that if you repeat this tactic ad infinitum and repeatedly fail to deliver then you are going to fail to attract new views or retain a workable number of your ‘loyal’ subscribers. This is evidenced by views and interaction. The quick fix notions of a new baby, for example, provided a minuscule hike in views which then dwindled again almost instantly. Content is king, ultimately and they offer a product which doesn’t know what it is and so becomes either a) copy whatever the fad of the day is (more short-termism, but behind the trend rather than actually influencing it or b) deathly dull.
That was a verbose way of saying it’s a shitshow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
As someone who has had various family members go through private school, I can attest that you can pay as much as you like on schooling but if the child isn’t that bright then it’s pointless. I suspect they perhaps Issy and Esme just weren’t bright enough to make the cut. Just because you pay doesn’t mean you get a better education either! And I don’t suppose having a n for a dad helped either. And the school are there to educate not raise you kids. Those kids were just living a normal teenage life. It’s your kids that are weird in their little cult.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.