The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idoubt he wont change the use as it would mean getting everything checked properly and he wont want to do that even although he will say everything is checked. He is not a gas fitter for a start so he cant be going to put a cooker in nor a fridge capable of working from gas while not on electric hook up. The sleeping arrangements are dangerous ie him and lazy on top of the kids and where is the baby going to sleep I hope not on top with them. I think they do some stupid things just to get numbers on the vlogs as they see it bad publicity is better than no publicity
Oh I totally agree. I wouldn't trust the idiot to change a light bulb let alone fit gas appliances. The man's an absolute knob. And to change to a campervan would take time and effort, you can't just ring dvla and ask them to do it. You have to provide photos of all modifications etc. It can take months to have it re registered as a camper and he ain't got time for that from what he's says they're going soon. Sorry edited to add. That van is probably over its weight limit already before everyone is in it with all their shite..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have they even said what's happening with Tat and Me, is the HQ still in Bradford? I assume they still have an 'employee' packing and posting-Katrina or Jane.
Lazy doesn't care, she's off spending the icult's money and faffing around at theme parks.
They still have the Bradford office down as their PO Box so assume they still use it.

Reactions: 9
Just to clear this up, I'm an mot tester and roadside breakdown tech. The spare tyre is not part of the mot, present or not, bald or not it doesn't matter. Its not a testable item

Also the spare wheel he's got, these newer space-saver wheels are, as has been said, much thinner and only designed to keep you moving to a place of safety or tyre replacement. The general rule of them is 50@50, 50 miles at 50mph. They are generally a life saver where the original tyre is torn or ripped. If you don't have one and it's an option for your car, it's a wise investment.

Some of the newer cars come with a bottle of sealant, all I can say is please don't use it. If you get a puncture and you have no spare tyre please call your breakdown cover, we can very often do a temporary plug repair if it a nail in the tread etc and if the tyre is beyond help we carry universal fit spare wheels. Also the jack that vehicles come with are downright dangerous and unstable, we don't call them suicide jacks for nothing. You risk serious injury or worse if the vehicle wobbles off it.

That sealant rarely works, defo won't if theres a physical hole in the tyre, it relies on the foreign object being in the tyre. Also once you use that sealant it scraps the tyre. Even if the puncture is totally repairable, the moment you put that sealant in the inside of the tyre gets coated, making a full repair impossible.
Thank you for this information. I’ve learned something today that I didn’t anticipate finding out on Tattle Ingham.

Reactions: 17
Just to jump in to the spare wheel comments, I don't think the spare was a space saver, I think when he said it was smaller it was because it was the original sized wheel that came with the car not those stupid oversized chav rims he has on there to make him feel gangsta :ROFLMAO:
Yes you’re probably right with that, the wheel he took out “cranked out” 🤣 of the boot didn’t have yellow in the middle like the usual space savers have, it did look like a regular wheel.
Won’t that make the car unbalanced? Is that even safe if it’s the wrong size?

Reactions: 15
Yes you’re probably right with that, the wheel he took out “cranked out” 🤣 of the boot didn’t have yellow in the middle like the usual space savers have, it did look like a regular wheel.
I wouldn't of thought it was safe. And it's probably been there since the car was new so maybe what 10- 12 yrs old.

Reactions: 11
In all honesty, it probably will be near enough the same size, the chav wheels have low profile tyres on them and the standard wheel looks to have a standard profile tyre on it so overall even though the wheel rim is smaller the overall rolling diameter will be about the same (at a guess)

Reactions: 7
Yes the van will have to go through an mot. He's added seats and belts so they will need inspecting. He hasn't had a re mot done as of yesterday it was still showing the old mot date.
Omg you lot are so good at investigating! Thanks for replying 🙂

Reactions: 9
This is an interesting read in relation to van conversions: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...verting-a-van-to-carry-passengers-in-the-rear

This van conversion rings so many alarm bells with me. I've seen sprinter van conversions for two adults and the adults have been worried about it being over the max load and they have to carefully calculate the weight of everything installed in the van...

If the sofas behind the cab are intended as actual seats to travel in, like people on here have said they are probably not going to be suitable for the Jace and Mila's car seats. We have a rock and roll bed in our conversion, professionally installed, with seat belts in the seat so they don't go across your neck (not up high on metal posts separately), it's also a crash tested rock and roll bed, so costs a bit more. Also our rock and roll bed is still too soft for an infant carrier or child carseat that requires seat belt installation. My daughter is still in a five point harness, so she has to sit in the cab as the seats are firmer.

So really, Chris needs Jace and Mila in the front and Sarah and the older girls in the back. Also they can't put the child seats side facing in the back fullstop. They also can't install them in the van seats that face backwards as they majority of child carseats are only compatible with forward facing vehicle seats.

Interesting to see what they do. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 45
What about windows in the back or are all the kids going to be driven around Europe in the dark , and when they arrive at the destination / motorway services it will be dark already ! really educational !!
Basically people trafficing your own family !!
After a five hour drive sat in silence in the blacked out van of doom, Creepy pulls over into motorway services near Stoke on Trent. He opens the van door and says "welcome to yer oliday shweetharts". Isabelle bursts into tears, maybe out of forced gratitude or maybe out of desperation, no one can tell at this point. Dinner is a curbside takeaway from greggs, before piling into their 5 tiered flimsy timber bunk beds that may or may not last collapse with no warning.

Imagine if they are parked up somewhere for the night and someone breaks in and drives off with them all.
This is alternate ending if they happen to park up in a particularly rough bit of Stoke (imagine a 'Give Yourself Goosebumps' choose-your-own-ending Ingham road trip edition).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Having no windows in the back for the girls would suit them, all the better for the super surprise holiday reveals. I'm sure I remember them using blindfolds in the car in the past for the "surprise" - on the way to the airport and possibly on days out?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Having no windows in the back for the girls would suit them, all the better for the super surprise holiday reveals. I'm sure I remember them using blindfolds in the car in the past for the "surprise" - on the way to the airport and possibly on days out?
Blindfolds 🙄 Jesus, it’s like being kidnapped. Mind you I wouldn’t be surprised if those kids have got a form of Stockholm syndrome by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was lovely to see Isla's hair tided back today they actually looked better than usual
[/QUOTE
I solved the full size spare tyre mystery guys....
View attachment 764105
oh he is vile😂😂👎

At
Forgive me fellow tattlers I have sinned.

Just watched the Radfraud family at John O’Groats. They’re obviously following the Ingham circus. Buoyancy aids were broached.

Long term poor health has prevented me doing the nc500 for years and now thanks to these dubious imbeciles I have lost all desire to try in case the Scots think us English are like these shabby showers
At least the radford kids look cleaner then the ingham kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s a good job neither of the minghams have a real job, they have the easiest job in the world and still manage to be late every single day 🙄

Reactions: 23
What about windows in the back or are all the kids going to be driven around Europe in the dark , and when they arrive at the destination / motorway services it will be dark already ! really educational !!
Basically people trafficing your own family !!
No windows is going to be great with a travel-sickness prone toddler, a child whose vomit phobic and a screaming newborn!!! They can’t possibly drive those kids around for days on end with no windows… surely!????

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Really unlike the Mingham’s to upload late, I know we are just trolls but I hope everything is okay and Creepy hasn’t locked himself in the towel closet at Alton towers hotel 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
oh he is vile😂😂👎

At

At least the radford kids look cleaner then the ingham kids
Absolutely and Ma Radfraud buys (is gifted?) good quality clothing and Clark’s shoes. Even in the early tv and pre vlogging days Sexy-Sue boomed that she didn’t want her kids not looking nice because there were so many of them, or ‘something like that’ as Lazy would say

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.