The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Low views on yesterday’s vlog. This their twisted way of punishing the Ifam for not giving them the views perhaps with yet another late vlog post? More and more of the Ifam are definitely opening their eyes to this family though and not before time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Finally acknowledged that Mila is a red head
She's also married to one of them so surely not that shocking....

My husband has ginger hair and blue eyes. Our youngest does too, we don't find it surprising at all!

Reactions: 27
Private vlog on play list , what wow 16 ur old bday teats do we have today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 minutes in and they have added footage of Jace on a ride when they were at LWV! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Why can't Isabelle go off on her own with Esme it's like she's got to sacrifice things to entertain jace. Let the girl go off and ride what she wants and Sarah and Chris entertain jace like they should.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Isabelle's 16th birthday trip out - so they start with all the rides for Jace.

Also she has to explain the over 90cm wristband - he was only just over, actually when she measured him he was under, so don't worry he is still smaller than everyone thinks, she can't give up on the iddy biddy child idea.

Reactions: 57
They’ve been filming on rides again, email to merlin already sent 👍

EDIT: to add, they filmed on the blade, I know from experience last year when they stopped the ride as someone was ignoring the announcement to put their phone away, you cannot film on that ride, but there they are again.
And also, Wicker Man the best ride in the universe? Someone’s missing Florida 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
No footage of Jace after riding HEX.
Bad choice for a 2½ year old in my opinion, how scared he gets over dinosaurs and other random shite, that probably scarred him for life, especially during the cinematic part😬

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m only a few minutes in and I’m already confused! I think they’ve inserted footage from a previous vlog to a different theme park?! He’s got a different top on, a Pikachu type TShirt, whereas he’s got green dungarees on in the next clip. They said ‘Jace is going on his first big rollercoaster’ and I immediately got dejavu as they said that before, and it was the same blue seat with seatbelt that I don’t think they bothered using. Why on Earth go to Alton Towers and use footage from somewhere like that under 12s kiddies place. Are they for real?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I’m only a few minutes in and I’m already confused! I think they’ve inserted footage from a previous vlog to a different theme park?! He’s got a different top on, a Pikachu type TShirt, whereas he’s got green dungarees on in the next clip. They said ‘Jace is going on his first big rollercoaster’ and I immediately got dejavu as they said that before, and it was the same blue seat with seatbelt that I don’t think they bothered using. Why on Earth go to Alton Towers and use footage from somewhere like that under 12s kiddies place. Are they for real?!
They've mixed day 1 with day 2 Towers footage then😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No footage of Jace after riding HEX.
Bad choice for a 2½ year old in my opinion, how scared he gets over dinosaurs and other random shite, that probably scarred him for life, especially during the cinematic part😬
They didnt! My 7 year old always begs to go on it and everytime comes off upset. Wouldnt have taken her at jaces age!

Reactions: 19
They’ve been filming on rides again, FB massage to merlin already sent 👍

EDIT: to add, they filmed on the blade, I know from experience last year when they stopped the ride as someone was ignoring the announcement to put their phone away, you cannot film on that ride, but there they are again.
And also, Wicker Man the best ride in the universe? Someone’s missing Florida 🤣
Filmed on the octonauts coaster and footage of the car on gangsta granny ride as well -
They've mixed day 1 with day 2 Towers footage then😂
The ride isn’t at Towers at all 😂 That footage was from the LWV trip, not sure how stupid they think the Ifam are 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Filmed on the octonauts coaster and footage of the car on gangsta granny ride as well -

The ride isn’t at Towers at all 😂 That footage was from the LWV trip, not sure how stupid they think the Ifam are 😂
Indeed that is correct, I thought it was one of the fairground attractions Towers have.
How absolutely stupid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh filming on groomer,err.. gangsta granny is a huge no!

Reactions: 19
Sarah has to elaborate why Jace was wearing a 90cm wristband, she says she was surprised that he only just touched the 90cm line but he is still quite small and that the tap measure she uses at home says he is under 90cm. It’s seriously almost a form of munchausen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.