The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if they're not staying on site at Alton Towers as hotel rooms are too small etc!, but staying in air b and b, so they can be first in the queue etc, why couldn't they be 1st in the queue if they are actually on the site???

Reactions: 28
GOING AWAY FOR OUR 16 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY!!

Everyone is screeching a a spider chases them around the house. It's 10am and they're off away for Isabelle's birthday. Lazy went upstairs to get ready, Isabelle walked past her bedroom and he said "Belle, my milk melted" so she told him to shush so Mila didn't wake up. Jace was being loud outside the bedroom so Mila woke up and Isabelle took her downstairs. She slept good last night, from 11am to 3:30am, then woke up at 5:30am and 8am. The Ingham are excited. Isla has a bag on and is ready, Creepy is cleaning the floors.

Jace has a dummy in his mouth. They're trying to get Mila to smile. Lazy says they need to change Jace and sort out his hair. They're changing Mila, getting in the car and then they'll be on their way.

Lazy couldn't resist putting a headband on Mila. Isla has been sat on the stairs asking if they were ready to go for 40 minutes. They're all now waiting for Creepy to finish cleaning the floors because they're going away for two nights. Isla shows us her sandals and Lazy says they were £1 from Asda. They all now have new sandals. Isabelle has grown out of her Fila trainers and Lazy says she got them when she was 14.

They got to the place where they were staying for a few days and realised the car tyre is completely popped and they're in the middle of no where. There is a tyre lace 18 minutes away and they have one tyre in stock. he was expecting to be able to chill at the place they're staying at but has to head out now, otherwise the next two days will be ruined. The accommodation is "cute"

Mila is still in her car seat and Esme is trying to get her to smile. They booked an Air BnB because they can't fit into a hotel room anymore. They booked a small one but it's nice to be able to make a cup of tea and sit at a table. Isabelle asked Jace what his plans are for tonight, he said he's having his power milk tonight. She said she would have power milk too but he said she has tea. There is a double bed in the top floor; a seating area, bathroom and "cute kitchen area" on the first floor. There is a king sized bed in one bedroom, a kettle in their bedroom. Creepy says they can have a cheeky cup of coffee before everyone wakes up in the morning. There is another bedroom with a bunk bed for Esme and Isla, a bathroom and a cupboard on the ground floor. Creepy is delighted there's a hoover.

Jace lays on the floor next to Mila and Lazy says she loves him. She loves her chubby legs. In the next clip Lazy moans about how hot it is. Mila is asleep on Isabelle. She can't get enough of her chubby rolls. She and Isabelle are doing a Tik Tok of how people see you; Isabelle thinks she has one cheek bigger than the other, Lazy says she has one eye bigger than the other and Isabelle agrees. Lazy says she's obsessed with saying the word chubby. She doesn't care abut her big eye little eye because it makes her unique. She says Mila has one chubby chop bigger than the other. When she was watching old vlogs recently; both Creepy and Lazy said their voices were loud. Lazy has realised she shouts at the camera. She loves watching the vlog back, apart from her voice. Creep wants her.

There is a massive gaping hole in the tyre so Creepy can't go to any garage. Air is pouring out so he will have to change the tyre. He's never changed a car tyre before but how hard can it be. He hopes the spare tyre isn't too old, although it's 2/3 sizes smaller than the other wheels. At least they can get about. He won't have time to change the tyre on the trip but hopefully they can go and get it changed on the way home.

Dinner is finished. Mila is downstairs getting ready for bed. She need to get Jace ready for bed. She loves Jace's hair after he has a bath. Its 9pm and they have a packed couple of days. They were going to stay at Alton Towers but they would've had to stay in two rooms; when you go on holiday you want to be all together. They're five minutes from Alton Towers so will be there super early.

End of vlog
View attachment 763060View attachment 763061View attachment 763065View attachment 763062View attachment 763067View attachment 763068
he looks about 97 on that picture

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could have booked this.
This is what I thought they would do (till I saw the cheep bedside furniture in the background of Sarah’s insta).
The treehouses are very pricey but should not be problem for set for life famous vloggers to folk out for their daughters 16th (plus the hot tub thumbnail for creepy) They really didn’t want to risk going back there, and I guess there was no freebies for them 😂

Reactions: 31
Phwoar. What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty mighty foo man.

98979DA5-077A-48DA-8920-34454D73FA72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Looking after growing feet is so important. I can't believe she picks up a pair of crap sliders for one pound and expects her child to walk around in them. There will be no support, they very likely don't even fit properly. These morons have their priorities all wrong. Lay off the crap in B&M for a couple of weeks and buy your children some well fitting, supportive shoes that cost more than a freaking lolly pop.

Who drives around in a car without a spare tire that is the same as the rest? Seriously, they are a family of seven who do a lot of driving and they don't have a spare that's the same as the rest? I know, let's buy a whole load of crap to kit out a transit van and not bother buying a car that fits the family or a proper spare tire.

"It's so annoying to watch back". Think how annoying it is for everyone watching when you shriek at the camera.

Alton Towers, where Creepy Chris inappropriately hit on a teenage/young fan working at the park. How wonderful. I hope that pig got abuse hurled at him. These are the type of people who should remain in their own village with other fuckwits and not be allowed out. I'm surprised he doesn't tit himself when he's there, bet he didn't leave his wife or kids sides the whole time they were there for fear of being approached.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Looking after growing feet is so important. I can't believe she picks up a pair of crap sliders for one pound and expects her child to walk around in them. There will be no support, they very likely don't even fit properly. These morons have their priorities all wrong. Lay off the crap in B&M for a couple of weeks and buy your children some well fitting, supportive shoes that cost more than a freaking lolly pop.

Who drives around in a car without a spare tire that is the same as the rest? Seriously, they are a family of seven who do a lot of driving and they don't have a spare that's the same as the rest? I know, let's buy a whole load of crap to kit out a transit van and not bother buying a car that fits the family or a proper spare tire.

"It's so annoying to watch back". Think how annoying it is for everyone watching when you shriek at the camera.

Alton Towers, where Creepy Chris inappropriately hit on a teenage/young fan working at the park. How wonderful. I hope that pig got abuse hurled at him. These are the type of people who should remain in their own village with other fuckwits and not be allowed out. I'm surprised he doesn't tit himself when he's there, bet he didn't leave his wife or kids sides the whole time they were there for fear of being approached.
Will it have dawned on the rancid creep that his flat tyre has been caused by a rogue nail from his bespoke joinery work on the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Forgive me fellow tattlers I have sinned.

Just watched the Radfraud family at John O’Groats. They’re obviously following the Ingham circus. Buoyancy aids were broached.

Long term poor health has prevented me doing the nc500 for years and now thanks to these dubious imbeciles I have lost all desire to try in case the Scots think us English are like these shabby showers

Reactions: 25

Surely it would fail mot without a spare? Or with insufficient tread etc

Reactions: 11
He gets more like Compo form Last of the Summer wine everyday 😂 Especially around the eyes.
With one exception.Compo was loveable ,especially when he was after Nora batty and her sexy stockings!😂 Betcha creeps has a matchbox somewhere though ,to wip out and "impress" some young ifam...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please Please Please tell me they didn't spend days driving that car with a wheel 3 sizes smaller than the rest on it? It's super dangerous and makes the differential work harder than it should which in turn could break causing a crash. 5 children and they are risking it - heaven forbid, they need reporting
Not watched it but is that the spare? I’m sure you’re not meant to go over 50 miles using it.

GOING AWAY FOR OUR 16 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY!!

Everyone is screeching a a spider chases them around the house. It's 10am and they're off away for Isabelle's birthday. Lazy went upstairs to get ready, Isabelle walked past her bedroom and he said "Belle, my milk melted" so she told him to shush so Mila didn't wake up. Jace was being loud outside the bedroom so Mila woke up and Isabelle took her downstairs. She slept good last night, from 11am to 3:30am, then woke up at 5:30am and 8am. The Ingham are excited. Isla has a bag on and is ready, Creepy is cleaning the floors.

Jace has a dummy in his mouth. They're trying to get Mila to smile. Lazy says they need to change Jace and sort out his hair. They're changing Mila, getting in the car and then they'll be on their way.

Lazy couldn't resist putting a headband on Mila. Isla has been sat on the stairs asking if they were ready to go for 40 minutes. They're all now waiting for Creepy to finish cleaning the floors because they're going away for two nights. Isla shows us her sandals and Lazy says they were £1 from Asda. They all now have new sandals. Isabelle has grown out of her Fila trainers and Lazy says she got them when she was 14.

They got to the place where they were staying for a few days and realised the car tyre is completely popped and they're in the middle of no where. There is a tyre lace 18 minutes away and they have one tyre in stock. he was expecting to be able to chill at the place they're staying at but has to head out now, otherwise the next two days will be ruined. The accommodation is "cute"

Mila is still in her car seat and Esme is trying to get her to smile. They booked an Air BnB because they can't fit into a hotel room anymore. They booked a small one but it's nice to be able to make a cup of tea and sit at a table. Isabelle asked Jace what his plans are for tonight, he said he's having his power milk tonight. She said she would have power milk too but he said she has tea. There is a double bed in the top floor; a seating area, bathroom and "cute kitchen area" on the first floor. There is a king sized bed in one bedroom, a kettle in their bedroom. Creepy says they can have a cheeky cup of coffee before everyone wakes up in the morning. There is another bedroom with a bunk bed for Esme and Isla, a bathroom and a cupboard on the ground floor. Creepy is delighted there's a hoover.

Jace lays on the floor next to Mila and Lazy says she loves him. She loves her chubby legs. In the next clip Lazy moans about how hot it is. Mila is asleep on Isabelle. She can't get enough of her chubby rolls. She and Isabelle are doing a Tik Tok of how people see you; Isabelle thinks she has one cheek bigger than the other, Lazy says she has one eye bigger than the other and Isabelle agrees. Lazy says she's obsessed with saying the word chubby. She doesn't care abut her big eye little eye because it makes her unique. She says Mila has one chubby chop bigger than the other. When she was watching old vlogs recently; both Creepy and Lazy said their voices were loud. Lazy has realised she shouts at the camera. She loves watching the vlog back, apart from her voice. Creep wants her.

There is a massive gaping hole in the tyre so Creepy can't go to any garage. Air is pouring out so he will have to change the tyre. He's never changed a car tyre before but how hard can it be. He hopes the spare tyre isn't too old, although it's 2/3 sizes smaller than the other wheels. At least they can get about. He won't have time to change the tyre on the trip but hopefully they can go and get it changed on the way home.

Dinner is finished. Mila is downstairs getting ready for bed. She need to get Jace ready for bed. She loves Jace's hair after he has a bath. Its 9pm and they have a packed couple of days. They were going to stay at Alton Towers but they would've had to stay in two rooms; when you go on holiday you want to be all together. They're five minutes from Alton Towers so will be there super early.

End of vlog
View attachment 763060View attachment 763061View attachment 763065View attachment 763062View attachment 763067View attachment 763068
I have questions…

the tyre popped and they didn’t know 🤷‍♀️ I thought cars these days had warning lights for this type of thing. Had to get one of mine done the other day as the light came on.

I dont Understand the waiting around to wash the floors before leaving. Getting there late and wasting a day. When we go to Towers we leave at daft o’clock in the morning, drive up and spend the whole day there, then go to the hotel and then back the following day for another full day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What Creepy may have meant by the tyre being a few sizes too small is the width. My spare tyre and also my ex’s, who’s we had to use last year on his car, are narrower than our regular everyday ones. It’s ample for getting you to a garage to get a new one fitted, or get you home if not too far away. We travelled about 30 miles to get home because of when and where we were and then sorted the new one out the next day. There was a warning on ex’s spare that it has a limit of 50mph. I don’t know if mine has a limit 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.