The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the tit show late if they have sorted out there internet problems 😂 cause they fake well no it another tit vlog and not worth no money

Reactions: 15
Just seen this on Sarah’s Instagram. Looks like they’re in a hotel with the tea/coffee in the background
I take it that they are still pushing on with Issy’s sweet 16th spectacular that they are now in a hotel 🙄 It’s a shame because poor Issy’s gormless face doesn’t seem to pull in the views as much as it did.

Reactions: 18
Don't want to spoil it for others but wow she got some AMAZING presents #sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Times are bloody tough in that household, all Isabelle got for Christmas last year was stationary and SURPRISE SURPRISE another pile of stationery, and a special 16th bracelet from Chris, never once has he given his biological kids a special gift, he’s even gone as far to say he’s never hand picked a gift himself for the kids, he’s stated multiple times that Sarah does the gift shopping. That was so uncomfortable to watch 💀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Times are bloody tough in that household, all Isabelle got for Christmas last year was stationary and SURPRISE SURPRISE another pile of stationery, and a special 16th bracelet from Chris, never once has he given his biological kids a special gift, he’s even gone as far to say he’s never hand picked a gift himself for the kids, he’s stated multiple times that Sarah does the gift shopping. That was so uncomfortable to watch 💀
Cringeworthy,Poor girl is so gormless and dull,she's no influencer

Reactions: 25
#189 Lazy is as thick as pig tit
Creepy has a van and like Jimmy Savile he'll fix it ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so ironic that they are given so much stationary, yet they do so little school work.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not being funny or horrible to to poor girl but what a lot of shite she was given for her 16 th a pile of note books and felt pens and bracelet from creepy witch I find a bit strange and then earrings sorry but my teen daughter had them about 3 years ago when they were all in fashion and everyone was mad for them and don’t he like to show off to how many times does he have to say it a full professional recording set up tit the duck up you nonce try to brag about how much they have spend on a load of tit when has anybody herd her go on about that’s what she loves never

Reactions: 14
Where was Jace? Also, did they seriously wrap up chewing gum and give it as a 16th gift!???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So stationary (again) which included pens pens & more pens, some jewellery including decent Pandora bracelet from an indecent man, t-bags, and a glorified family karaoke 🎤 machine, which will no doubt go the same way as Esme’s keyboard, unless, there’s a girl band on the horizon!!! Oh how the mighty present mountain has shrunk to a little hill ….. oops forgot the chewing gum, my bad!!

Reactions: 24
Isabelle sobbing tears of joy at the Pandora bracelet was very odd and difficult to watch. Poor girl , it really brought home to me how young mentally she is for her age - sobbing “it’s sooo cute” as well , her vocabulary is noticeably limited.
And then she didn’t seem that fussed over Lazy’s VW earrings - which I would have thought would be more what a 16 year old would be into?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The besotted ifam telling Izzy she's amazing and inspiring ,can someone explain how ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.