The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I was working a week after my 16th birthday doing 8-6 everyday in a shop. I paid my mum £100 a week rent and had to fund all my own stuff/travel. I think it would do her the world of good to get a little part time job lol
Imagine how much time off she’d need to take part in the family tit show in the DPD van of dreams

Reactions: 22
Tbf I was working a week after my 16th birthday doing 8-6 everyday in a shop. I paid my mum £100 a week rent and had to fund all my own stuff/travel. I think it would do her the world of good to get a little part time job lol
Similar. But my point is isabelle has been earning them money for years being their work horse. No doubt having to refilm stuff, share private moments and fake reactions, but they are still the kind of idiots that will try and charge her rent.

Reactions: 18
Similar. But my point is isabelle has been earning them money for years being their work horse. No doubt having to refilm stuff, share private moments and fake reactions, but they are still the kind of idiots that will try and charge her rent.
100%. Kids who act in the mainstream are in absolutely noway completely safe from danger but at least they have contracts stating their legal hours and protects what they’ve earned themselves to a degree. I wish vlogging kids got the same worker protection.

Reactions: 16
Was Sarah Ingham seriously complaining about a tee shirt costing £10 when she overcharges everything she sells.

I’m surprised isabelle isn’t paying rent yet now she’s 16
I hope not. She's earnt them enough money over the years. She should save her money for when she moves out.

Reactions: 11
What would life be like for the Minghams had they not started to vlog ?
The girls would at least be at school and Jason at playgroup or nursery

Reactions: 20
What would life be like for the Minghams had they not started to vlog ?
The girls would at least be at school and Jason at playgroup or nursery
In my head, Sarah would be on the dole, I doubt Jace and Mila would exist because Chris would have buggered off to live van life with some 18 year and they only seem to have been produced to revive the channel sadly.

The girls would have been MUCH better off and might not have the fancy house but would have friends and an education

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The shein haul 😳. It looked like she’d shopped at a charity shop. And that brown 2 piece and purple dress, made her look a lot older and abit hoochie. Isabelle doesn’t have the street smarts to be walking around dressed like that. People may say oh she’s 16, but she’s not mentally. Chris will be getting off on it. I know people will say that girls should be allowed to wear whatever they want without men taking advantage (and I agree) but let’s be honest we live in a world full of creeps, Isabelle also lives with a creep and is put on show for all the s*x pests.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
it’s so telling from the lack of showing any school work that it must be bad, they brag about everything under the sun but we never see anything of the home schooling. They know it’s bad and are avoiding the backlash. Every other home school YouTube families make it part of their content as it can be interesting but with them you wouldn’t even know there’s any happening……

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen this on Sarah’s Instagram. Looks like they’re in a hotel with the tea/coffee in the background
Poor Mila is being held the same way that I hold my bag when I'm out and not sure where to put it down.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
A bit off topic, but kinds not...I saw this on my Facebook feed just now & it made me chuckle. I don't watch the soaps, has Sarah38teen been in Emmerdale for long?! 🤣
I imagine her looking like this at school 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was looking in lazy’s Instagram and looking at isla in 2019/ 2020 and looking at her now oh it just breaks my heart poor girl :(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just seen this on Sarah’s Instagram. Looks like they’re in a hotel with the tea/coffee in the background
Wherever it is it doesn't look 5*

generic pine furniture with a mismatched mirror and what looks like a tiled rather than carpeted floor.

Not quite #gifted Plaza suite standards.

Reactions: 25
I guess the great campervan renovation didn't work out so they've had to make alternative arrangements for their holibobs. 😂

They're probably at Alton Towers.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Are the scruffy cunts late again uploading? Jesus, I know they are thick but has someone forgotten to show Sir Noncealot when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5? Maybe Hi Steve could possibly give Creepy a phone call at 4.45 each day to let him know it's nearly time

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.