The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SURPRISE TEENS 16th BIRTHDAY MAKEOVER BRINGS MUM TO TEARS!

Tears of jealousy or tear as in tearing her hair out with anger because Granny Jane and Hi Steve care more about their step daughter than she does? For all their faults I do have to praise them for all they do for Isabelle; they have no obligation to pay for her to have a makeover or buy her nice presents. She isn't their biological grandchild so it would've been easy to just ignore her and give more love to their biological grandkids but instead they've welcomed her with open arms and treated her like she's their own.

Lazy bought an outfit yesterday but it doesn't fasten over her massive boobs. She would've taken it back but it was in the sale and they only had a 14, although she's usually a 16. Isabelle says she needs to clean her room. Mila had a poonami all over Lazy's duvet and Creepy is making out it was Lazy. She tells Isabelle that Granny Jane and Hi Steve have paid for her to have her hair and nails done; cut, colour and to have her nails shellacked. Isabelle is insecure about her nails but Lazy though she should add colour. Isabelle doesn't want to bleach her hair and Lazy hopes the semi permanent dye in her hair won't mean it can't be dyed. Isabelle wanted her hair layered but she isn't sure how it would look. Lazy says she has a gorgeous face and anything will look nice. They're leaving in 10 minutes.

Mila is asleep on Creepy in another ugly floral dress. They time the trip perfectly because they arrive in Leeds near the salon and they're way early so are off to get lunch from a bakery. Esme wanted to go to Greggs but then they saw "Coop-Lands". Lazy and Creepy argue about Greggs and Ainsleys; which turned into Greggs when Nannar worked there. Creepy says they sell the same stuff and it's the same interior so he doesn't understand how Ainsley's isn't Cooplands. Lazy has a confused look on her face; she's sure Ainsley's is Greggs. Whenever she went on a caravan holiday as a child she went to Cooplands and Saturday market. Isabelle has to google it to settle the argument and it turns out Creepy is right. Lazy feels wounded but now understands how he feels all the time. Lazy remembers she can get five cheese straws for £1.

They're at the salon. Isabelle still has a bit of dye in her hair. Shot of the hair before. Isabelle was hoping for a chestnut brown however because of the red hair dye the salon can only do darker than it is now. She didn't like the black dye option they had as it was too dark. Unfortunately Granny has paid the deposit for a full head colour so it has to be paid in full. Instead of a colour the salon have given her hair treatments. The hairdresser asked if Isabelle and Lazy are sisters so Lazy is thrilled. Isabelle decides on a beige nail colour.

Creepy is taking the other children to a park that is special to Creepy because he used to go their with his parents when he was a child. Footage of the kid running down the footpath. In the next clip Jace is holding a branch and chasing Esme. A dog wants the stick so Jace drops it. Jace runs around on the grass. They then walk up a big hill to the play area. Creepy moans that wanted to drive but the girls wanted to walk. An out of breath Creepy says he and Lazy had their first date there; they went to the cinema then came to the park for a picnic and held hands. I bet they did a lot more than just hold hands.🤮 Apparently it was cute. 16 years later they have five kids.

Back to the salon where Isabelle is having her hair dried. It looks way better than before. She has some hair cut into a bob at the front. She had Oplex treatments.

The main event of the day is Jace's long awaited eye appointment. They need to see what Dr Brown Bear says about his eyes. The idea of the glasses was to avoid surgery. The NHS list is three times a long as private health care. They haven't been able to get an appointment before now because the doctor was really busy.

Lazy doesn't know why she's crying; it's her hormones. When she doesn't pictures with Isabelle it usually takes an hour to find the perfect picture but she loves them as she's had her hair done It's nice to see Isabelle being confident.

The Inghams are home after a fun but busy day. Lazy has just wrapped Isabelle's presents. Aside from the vlog they have a normal life and homeschooling. She gets a lot of flack for doing nothing but she never stops. She never finds time to wrap the presents and when Isabelle sees them in the morning she will be like "who wrapped these? Isla?". She had to wrap them in 10 minutes whilst Creepy held Mila. Why is she being so precious about wrapping paper? It'll be ripped off and put in the bin afterwards anyway. Creepy has never tried using the hoover as white noise with babies before because he gets paranoid abut noise, but he turned it on and Mila fell asleep.

Wrapping presents is Lazy's thing and she likes to look through the presents. She's always done it and it's a special birthday. Her point is she wants to update us on Jace's eye appointment. There have been comments flying about and people asking. When they took Jace last time he was given an appointment for glasses. They were told not to force him to wear them but to encourage it if he wanted to wear them. It was a six week plan and he wore them every day for 10 weeks until he decided he wanted them to stay off. They rang the consultant and he said not to force him. The glasses steam up constantly and it irritates him. The squint isn't better but his eyesight it. Creepy says it's hard to tell what the child is seeing because if they're shy they won't say what the picture is. Jace was shy during his first appointment and was only whispering to Creepy what the picture showed. Jace had to say the word aloud to pass the test. The woman today said it was a flaw in the test. Jace knew what the pictures were last time but didn't say the word; today he was full of beans. The doctor showed Jace tiny pictures and he identified all the pictures. On that basis she said his vision has improved. Creepy says his vision is sharp. Last time Jace was a -2 but today he's a -1 so his 20-20 vision has improved. The squint hasn't changed and long story short he has to wear the glasses. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't want to wear them and he shouldn't be forced, but he should be encouraged to wear them. He has a review in December but long story short is he needs surgery. Lazy and Creepy must be thrilled with this news and all the clickbait it brings. The muscle in Jace's eye is too short, which it difficult because you can't add a bit. Creepy pipes up that the lady told him she wouldn't have expected it to improve because it needs 20 weeks of wearing glasses for there to be a noticeable improvement. The consultant said they treat people differently depending on where they go. Lazy wants a second opinion to make sure it's the right treatment. A baby's vision develops between two and seven. They're changing the glasses to ones that don't steam up so he needs big glasses. Lay has been emotional all day.

Lazy wants to cry because whilst they were filming Jace's eye update he has opened Isabelle's presents. He doesn't give a tit about what Lazy thinks and flicks through Isabelle's notebook. She seems to have a lot of stationary for her birthday. He goes to open another present and the clip ends abruptly.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-09-05 220355.png
Screenshot 2021-09-05 220813.png
Screenshot 2021-09-05 220527.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh, Creepy! If you're going to keep dying your hair, even though you're fooling no one you might like to look into getting your eyebrows micro bladed. I hear your wife #BigSarah38 knows someone. You're so welcome Dung Face. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where is Izzy going to wear all those clothes? She doesn’t go anywhere

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I wish she wouldn’t jump around in those skimpy tops. I mean she has quite a sizeable bust and she’s squeezing them into tiny tops. I’m no prude far from it but come on Issy!! It’s a bit much. Especially considering her step dad track record.

Reactions: 28
Ignore me. Found the haul vid. I’m sorry but nothing was cute about any of that.

oh and I can’t say I like her hair, looks no different and the fringe thing is awful. Was it done in Supercuts?

I wish she wouldn’t jump around in those skimpy tops. I mean she has quite a sizeable bust and she’s squeezing them into tiny tops. I’m no prude far from it but come on Issy!! It’s a bit much. Especially considering her step dad track record.
th white one was see through with no bra on.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Actually, I agree , but as long as you are holding them in love and affection.. what alarms me about them is they don't.
And it goes for Jace too.

Errrŕ according to lazy38 home school English A * it's SPROUTING bull tit.
I do apologise for my gramatical error I should have known she was right all along;) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish they’d enroll the girls in online school at the very least.
I am so glad Issy got a fresh cut!

Reactions: 15
Ignore me. Found the haul vid. I’m sorry but nothing was cute about any of that.

oh and I can’t say I like her hair, looks no different and the fringe thing is awful. Was it done in Supercuts?

😂😂 can’t believe how bad that was.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I keep forgetting they moved counties so that's why Meadowhall is their new shopping centre of choice. Did any of their vlogs ever address why they moved out of Yorkshire? I know before the allegations were made they were planning to move to Brighton; Creepy was saying in his poor me video they delayed moving cause of the allegations.

Reactions: 7
The way Chris spoke about Jaces eye and gave an update, is how Sarah should have dealt with it, all she knows is gobby mode!

Reactions: 19

I tried counting but was losing the will to live. Close to 40 ‘cute’s.
My cat can be cute. A regressed teenager showing herself off like that is most definitely not cute. At best it’s embarrassing- at worst it’s exactly what Creepy wants.
Handy for him to have a good supply of wet wipes 🤮🤢😡🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Isabelle has got absolutely vile taste in clothes. If she was out shopping with her friends, instead of asking her 9 yo sister to critique her outfits, she’d not be wearing any of that Shein shite. The only passable things were the shorts. Her hair looked awful again, too. 😢
Everything she gets from shein looks like cheap tit ,that top thing she was wearing in the hairdresser photo looks horrible like plastic

Isabelle should have her own debit card and access to the money she has earned working nearly everyday since she was 10 to buy whatever she wants and not have to apparently save to go buy shein tat or go ask creepy for money to buy clothes

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.