The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was up with Esmes hair at the park? It looked so greasy. They should have taken all 4 kids for a good hair cut.
If I was Sarah I would be ashamed of walking in there with a family of ratty, greasy sister wives haircuts

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They are taking jace for new glasses becuase they dont like them as they steam up, before that said hes gone up a point, wouldnt that mean a new pescription anyway so new glasses needed regardless.

Anyone else hoping the december appointment clashes with any travel plans 🙈
Nothing will disrupt their travel plans

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sooo a couple of days ago Isla was only just 120cm tall but today she is quite clearly shoulder height with Sarah38, making Sarah38 then what about 142cm aka around 4 ft 8 in 🤣 okay then.
Makes Creepy about 5 ft 3 in then too 🤣
She’s such a strange liar!

I agree - it’s such a strange thing to lie about. She definitely isn’t 120cm though - they went to Duinrell couple of years ago and Isla went on the coaster with 1.2m height limit amongst other rides they’ve vlogged in the past 😂 My son is 7 and on the lower centiles for his age and he is only slightly over 120cm

Reactions: 13
Nothing says september birthday like a load of summer tops. 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So this vlog was filmed on Wednesday after a member of Tattle spotted them in the park. What happened to being a week behind?

Reactions: 24
I thought that was big Sarah in the thumbnail at the hairdressers

Reactions: 9
A few month ago I was in Waitrose and the woman behind the counter asked me for ID, we had this whole conversation because she couldn’t believe I was in my 40s and said I must have had my daughter young (no, I was 33, quite average / old). I did not feel
Remotely flattered, I just thought the woman in Waitrose was a bit mad and needed to go to spec savers. How does lazy convince herself of this tripe.

totally agree re the hair too! I admit I would take my daughter for a haircut and colour for her birthday but just so she feltgood at her party, not because it’s an annual treat! We just had a back to school haircut the other day for the same reason. It’s basic self care!!!

why is she constantly on her high horse when she is such a tit mother? She can’t even follow medical advice for something that potentially has life long implications - Sarah, that is really bleeping tit, you know that right?

Reactions: 21
If Isabelle gets to have her hair done for her birthday when do the other girls get to have their hair done?

I don't understand why Sarah keeps trying to guilt trip the girls into having long hair. I love long hair but when you don't put any effort into taking care of it and styling it your hair just ends up looking dull and lifeless.

I think both Esme and Isla would suit a blunt bob, especially Esme.

Reactions: 32
I
I bet the hairdresser was itching to get her hands on Lazy’s rat‘s nest. I’d have been embarrassed to sit in a salon if I was her. She should’ve piled it under Creepy’s sex beanie.
Imagine if the girls were with her 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thiers no way a new look 14 was ever going to fit her. Even for a bargin it was a horrible top.
It was a 16 not 14. It clearly says EU 44 on that tag, which is a UK 16/USA 12. Why lie Lazy?
Screenshot_20210905-190332~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
If Isabelle gets to have her hair done for her birthday when do the other girls get to have their hair done?

I don't understand why Sarah keeps trying to guilt trip the girls into having long hair. I love long hair but when you don't put any effort into taking care of it and styling it your hair just ends up looking dull and lifeless.

Because they dont like women to have hair cuts in cults 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yes I think a Bob would suit all of them, and for Jace a number 2 around the edges and number 4 /5 on top!

Reactions: 8
Has isabelles video been removed?? The she's just uploaded with the god awful thumbnail of her wearing a belly top?? Was a shien haul of her birthday or something??

Reactions: 7
At least Isabelle allowed Isla to feature in her Sassybelle video. Isla had got a cardigan in the Shein haul and it was too small for her, the arms were too short. Of course Isla did her toddler style jumping up and down and sometimes Isabelle joined in.
I bet Creepy and his pervy mates will love seeing Isabelle in those tight, skimpy clothes. 🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The picture test in eye test does not tell you their prescription. They do the eye dilation until 7 because of how unreliable children are with that test. His ability to see things so well is due to the turn correcting his vision. The issue is it strains they eyes and encourages the brain to switch off. That's why they put them in glasses. Why do they keep trying to make out it ha nothing to do with his prescription when they keep describing an accomative estrophia.That condition is due to the sight.
One of the reasons they don't rush to the surgery for this condition is because it's generally corrected with glasses and patches. Surgery can cause the eye to turn outward with glasses on, due to the brain trying to over compensate. The do explain the risk of that. Once patches and glassed right, th turn is cosmetic noticed with glasses on. Surgery risks having a turn with the on. Generally people with this condition always need glasses.

The picture test in eye test does not tell you their prescription. They do the eye dilation until 7 because of how unreliable children are with that test. His ability to see things so well is due to the turn correcting his vision. The issue is it strains they eyes and encourages the brain to switch off. That's why they put them in glasses. Why do they keep trying to make out it ha nothing to do with his prescription when they keep describing an accomative estrophia.That condition is due to the sight.
One of the reasons they don't rush to the surgery for this condition is because it's generally corrected with glasses and patches. Surgery can cause the eye to turn outward with glasses on, due to the brain trying to over compensate. The do explain the risk of that. Once patches and glassed right, th turn is cosmetic noticed with glasses on. Surgery risks having a turn with the on. Generally people with this condition always need glasses.

Reactions: 12
Why couldn’t Sarah have explained Jace’s eye situation the way she did tonight instead of getting mouthy with Isabelle a few vlogs ago?

Reactions: 27
Actually, when was the "pipe down" vlog? Could Sarahs explanation today have happened after she saw the backlash on that vlog?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.