The Ingham Family #189 Haterz are just too mean, "Pipe down!" warns Sarah38teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @poultonlefylde
Screenshot 2021-09-07 192405.png

TLDR
- Lazy told people to pipe down when they were concerned about Jace's eye.
- Someone at Gulliver's Valley told Lazy that she looks under 18.
- Jace will probably need to have surgery for his squint as it hasn't improved.
- Isabelle was given stationary for her 16th birthday. She spends her days in her room filling in her bullet journal.
- Isabelle's step grandparents had to pay for her to have her hair cut and nails painted because her parents won't.
- Creepy photoshopped an image of his 9 year old daughter to make her look slimmer.

Hi Steve 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Carrying on with the birthday presents, wasn't she given Pandora charms when she had her birthday in Australia?

Reactions: 25
She didn't even remember seeing the earrings 😅 she didn't seem overly keen on them AT ALL!

Is the smallest brown haired child Isla or Esme? Her face reactions at the start 😳 and then he only briefly passed the cameras over her when Isabelle was opening the presents.

Reactions: 30
My very first tattle thread title..EKKK!! POW!!
I am very lot excited of course, I am screaming in excitement and crying tears of joy in my parents basement right now...guess I need to pipe down soon😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Such a weird vlog. Everything seemed to fall flat.
She didn't even remember seeing the earrings 😅 she didn't seem overly keen on them AT ALL!
To be fair to her, it's very hard to see earrings when they're being worn by imaginary IFAM wanting selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What’s with the filthy looks Isla was giving when Isabelle started opening her first present in the lounge? She did NOT look happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I get such whitney and tony vibes from Isabelle and Chris. The bracelet was odd and uncomfortable to watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Horrible thumbnail. Jesus it's her 16th birthday, a special day wouldn't you think having a thumbnail of her smiling and happy would be so much nicer instead of this gaping open mouth monstrosity.

Reactions: 37
Feel so sorry for isabelle, no balloons, not effort made, just presents wrapped tit with no ribbon bows anything. My birthdays are always made a fuss over with nice balloons and decorations, cake made professionally etc. When you compare it to you tubers her own age like kaci jay, Isabelle must realise hers is so much different. Those girls are literally being hidden from real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Chewing gum and razors, living the #Sweet16 dream :rolleyes:

Doesn't Chris buy Pandora stuff for Sarah38? Wasn't her replacement wedding ring Pandora or am I misremembering things 🧐

Isabelle's hair doesn't look any different as she always tucks it behind her ears. She would have been better off having a decent, shorter layered cut that had some style to it. It just looks like she had a good trim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
well that blog seemed like she had asked for none of that but had to keep reiterating that she had asked for all of it but she definitely did not request that big recording studio thing as creepy had to tell her it’s not a karaoke machine was more for him than her!!

I do actually have a question, why did he buy her something from himself!? In my house (not sure about other people, other people may also do as they do) but we have an account we save up in and buy presents out of that account and it’s from us both as parents we don’t do separate ideas and say this is from mum and this is from dad, half the time dad doesn’t even know the presents I buy for the kids it’s as much a surprise to him as them 🤣

Reactions: 47
Sorry but it’s actually strange how many note books that girl was given. Yeah she ‘likes’ them, but why would you buy her that many still!

Reactions: 37
Look like the recording bundle cost £300

E52C0CF1-C66D-4653-BA22-06E36C0EF40E.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thought it was nice that she got the jewellery
Someone wondering where Jace was, which I wondered too , probably shoved in the playroom with Prinny! Least Isabelle had no interruptions

Reactions: 14
ISABELLES 16th BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING HER PRESENTS!!

Lazy tries to entertain Mila in Isla's bedroom. Footage of Isabelle's presents on the coffee table. Everyone walks into her room singing the typically out of tune happy birthday. Woohoo from Creepy. Esme and Isla gives Isabelle their presents whilst she's still in bed. Mila cries.

Isabelle is about to come downstairs. Her presents are on the coffee table in the kitchen and Creepy has made a cup of tea for her. He says happy birthday as she walks into the kitchen.

"Straight into the goodness" says Creepy as Isabelle opens her first present. All the presents are definitely her. The first present is pens, followed by a box of Extra chewing gum because she's obsessed with it. Creepy says she has really bad breath. He feels like he's a million miles away from Isabelle as he films from the other end of the coffee table and zooms in on her. I bet he wanted to be sat right next to her. Her next gifts are Flamingo razors and a necklace that says 16 on it. Creepy says they should've got a massive, fat gold chain that said 16 on it and made Isabelle wear it all day. Creepy probably wishes all teenagers walked around with gold chains stating their ae so he knows who's DMs to slide into. Next is a sleep journal because Isabelle likes to tell people about her dreams and study why she had the dream. Then there is a stack of flashcards for school. Lazy says there are two stationary sets because she found one that Isabelle would like, and then found the other that she would also like. Creepy says she is obsessed with notebooks.

The next gift is brush pens. Lazy says the next gift is hilarious; a fake plant. They went to Meadowhall and Isabelle found a plant on the shelf. Esme said it wouldn't be nice for her bedroom. Lazy went back and got the plant. Isabelle borrowed some pens from Esme and they've been in her room for two weeks. Now she has her own set and there are 72 pens in the box. Travel journal for the next great road trip disaster. Creepy is grateful Lazy said yes to their next adventure. She has to go and change Mila. Sticky notes and another notebook. Creepy says Isabelle has to have sticky labels to go on a day trip, for instance Alton Towers. Isabelle has organised the order for when they go on the Smiler; Isabelle will get on first, then Esme and Isla will get on last.

Everyone will be like "what on earth" with the next gift. Isabelle has been desperate for a desk organisation thingymabobby. We're onto the last few presents; the first of which is a Moon light. There are two presents left and Creepy tells her to open the bigger of the two, the first of which is from him. "Happy birthday sweetart". He tells her to open it carefully. Isabelle is going to cry. It's a sweet 16 bracelet with Stitch on it. Creepy thought it would be cute and says they will get more charms for it. Lazy took a risk with this present; Vivian Westwood earrings. Someone went up to the Inghams and asked for a photo. Isabelle loved her earrings so Lazy got them for her. Isabelle seems disinterested in the earrings and doesn't remember the story. Just because Isabelle said the earrings were nice doesn't mean she actually liked them, she could've just been being polite. She got the gold ones. Close up footage of the jewellery. Another happy birthday sweetheart. Creepy hugs Isabelle and says he loves her so much.

In true Ingham Family style that isn't the end of her presents Creepy tells Sweetaaaaart to close her eyes and sit there patiently for two seconds.

Creepy returns and places a big bag of Tetley tea bags in front of Isabelle. The bag contains 420 tea bags. Creepy jokes that there are 320 because he took 100 out for his pot. "Close your eyes fooooo. Close your eyes." He takes the bag away and returns with a big box. Isabelle takes the first box out and Lazy starts singing to tell her what it is. Creepy tells her it's a home recording studio. I hope they don't get her hopes up a about a singing career because I doubt she'd get further than a BGT producer audition. That entire family are talentless, despite Lazy and Creepy resting all their hopes on fame and fortune. Lazy starts singing Come Together (ad gets the lyric wrong) and then tells Isabelle she has to share the present with her. There is a microphone, mixing deck, speakers, headphones. Creepy will set it up and there is everything to record professionally. He's excited to set it up for her. It's not a karaoke machine but a professional recording thing.

End of vlog

No sign of Jace. They probably left him upstairs to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.