The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah has never smelled chris’s b.o “ but she will in that tiny van 😂😂😂
The claim that Chris never smells except one time is one of the weirdest things they've said. It's totally normal to sweat and not smell your best at times, yet we're supposed to believe he can not bother showering, wear the same beanie for years, not change clothes even when there are visible sweat marks on them, have sweat/grease dripping down his face but smells great?

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Apart from the inappropriateness ( if that’s a word lol) of the situation, wouldn’t a part of you be scared in case the top bunk gave way and squashed the children underneath???
Especially when you know that the bunk bed is fitted by an incompetent, inefficient and inexperienced man like Creepy

Come on Sarah38 wake your motherly instincts for once and refuse to put your children in such a dangerous situation

Reactions: 30
sarah is probably seething that zoe and alfie’s baby is tiny + will get more congratulations from other youtubers and the public 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I cringe at the way Issy goes about half dressed with that n0nce going about. Sarah knows he “allegedly” slept with a girl not much older than Issy but seems happy for her to go about with it all hanging out. It wouldn’t be me that’s for sure.
No allegedly about it - she admitted it herself to her ex-best friend

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 36
No allegedly about it - she admitted it herself to her ex-best friend

But every other claim has been a lie, even when provided with screenshots? She was prepared to demonise and harass a 16 year old child victim to cover up for her nonce of a husband and his obsessions. They're dangerous, the pair of them. Should've been taken off Youtube and he should've been charged as soon as it happened

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
They will tow the caravan with the new van. I reckon he and Izzy will seep in the new van leaving Fat Sarah38 with the younger child in the caravan.
There really is NO WAY they can all sleep in the ****** van.

Reactions: 22
Zoe Sugg has had her baby, I wonder with Lazy and Creepy will congratulate their once bff’s

Reactions: 16
Oh good god, i have never thought about that! So disgusting, poor children having to be in a Caravan whilst they conceived her 🤢 Bet they thought there was an earthquake during the night 😂🤮🤢
Turkey baster wouldn’t make much noise

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is anyone following that guy on Tiktok? He’s currently in Doncaster doing up a van for “a client” and he’s says the client wants it by Friday ….I wondered if Chris was getting someone to do his van up and then was going to pass off the work as his own…
I follow him and I don't think it's creepys van he's doing. Unless creepy has gone for the all wood clad look.

Reactions: 9
They will tow the caravan with the new van. I reckon he and Izzy will seep in the new van leaving Fat Sarah38 with the younger child in the caravan.
There really is NO WAY they can all sleep in the ****** van.
I think the chavavan has gone for good.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.