The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was
In fairness to her, she seemed to be telling a story at the sleepover and was quoting what someone else had said. Can't remember the full context, if we ever got the whole thing beyond that clip, but I'm sure what she said was something along the lines of "And he went 'Come here, you little (bastard)'." which she mouthed/whispered as her and her friends went full surprised Pikachu faces and giggled.

Still probably wasn't the smartest thing to say online during a live (not sure if it was on her account or a friend's) since the whole 'the internet is forever thing' but she was like 14 and probs trying to impress her mates a bit 🤷‍♀️
Just quoting isobelle... despite the context isobelle was being mean in her delivery. She's also very aware of her platform given that was a feature of the argument with the other girl and she was bragging about hers. She'd have know that clip could have led to the other girl getting all manner of tit from the ifam.

Reactions: 15
The aroma in that van is going to be disgusting ,body odour due the the lack of good hygiene ,nappies ,food left to rot,sweaty beanie , musty in minutes,it shouldn't be allowed ,that many people including a very young baby and toddler in an ex delivery van .

• Sick
Reactions: 44
The aroma in that van is going to be disgusting ,body odour due the the lack of good hygiene ,nappies ,food left to rot,sweaty beanie , musty in minutes,it shouldn't be allowed ,that many people including a very young baby and toddler in an ex delivery van .
No clue why but post has given me visions of them getting pulled over and the van being searched, can just see all the kids hiding on the bottom bunk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apologies if this has already been said, but why would creepy decide to have himself and big lazy on the top bed?
Surely if he’s up “editing” most of the night and big Lazys going to be up and down feeding and changing Mila, wouldn’t it make more sense for them to have the bed at the opposite side so not to disturb the kids? I know these lot are as thick as their thick walls that can’t get WiFi, but come on?
Simple.Sarah 38 will just give that job to the nanny Isabelle.

Reactions: 13
@Priority education Coooo-eeeeeee! 😉 I'm around dipping in and out. I've nothing to add to all your wonderful analysis of this absolute shambles of a family. I'm also struggling to comprehend how people like Chris and Sarah have been blessed with yet another baby. It blows my mind into oblivion. Nice to hear that I've been thought of! Hope you're all well. I'm dreading them going out in that van, is it still on the cards? Chris building a bed that will be above the girls, attempting to hold big Frank and Co...
Great to know all’s well with you. Don’t you worry about Frank ….., he’s a stalwart and loyal to his unsavoury hosts rancid gob,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God, I feel so sorry for Isabelle. She’s about to turn 16 (I think?) and she has no life away from her siblings. At that age I was wanting to distance myself from my parents and spend more time with my friends doing normal teenage stuff. She is surrounded by so much nice stuff and lives in a (questionably) nice house which I could only have dreamed about as a teenager. But I can’t help but feel like I was 100000x happier

Reactions: 34
Imagine if Christopher Moobs McMalcolm and Sarah Sugar-Mountain Mingham were sleeping in a bunk above you. There is not enough danger money in the WORLD!
Apart from the inappropriateness ( if that’s a word lol) of the situation, wouldn’t a part of you be scared in case the top bunk gave way and squashed the children underneath???

Reactions: 39
Apart from the inappropriateness ( if that’s a word lol) of the situation, wouldn’t a part of you be scared in case the top bunk gave way and squashed the children underneath???
And with Sarah collapsing on them, they will never get out alive.

also - anyone noticed the extra crappy camera quality when Sarah is on the vlog? Like she’s recording on her phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes but the parents in this case aren't rational and only think of themselves not giving a thought to the health and safety of their own children,this trip is an accident waiting to happen .

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This happened to my cousin when her family went on a trip the bed broke and the kids were squashed underneath!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
And with Sarah collapsing on them, they will never get out alive.

also - anyone noticed the extra crappy camera quality when Sarah is on the vlog? Like she’s recording on her phone?
She keeps saying its cause she vlogs on her phone being set for life can't they afford another camera? Or is that a lie? 🤔 or Is it she too embrassed and hated now she dosent want to be seen? 🤔🤣

Reactions: 17
Am I right in thinking that Mila was conceived on their travels ? If so it makes me sick to think that their bed is going either underneath or on top of the girls bed 😷.
Oh good god, i have never thought about that! So disgusting, poor children having to be in a Caravan whilst they conceived her 🤢 Bet they thought there was an earthquake during the night 😂🤮🤢

Reactions: 9
I think Mila was conceived the night the girls were sent out to go to the restaurant in the campsite for some chips...💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh good god, i have never thought about that! So disgusting, poor children having to be in a Caravan whilst they conceived her 🤢 Bet they thought there was an earthquake during the night 😂🤮🤢
Wasn’t Mila conceived when they left the kids on the beach for their anniversary, and went off to shag in a cove?

I think Mila was conceived the night the girls were sent out to go to the restaurant in the campsite for some chips...💁🏻‍♀️
Posted at the same time lol, I’d forgot about that, you could well be right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t Mila conceived when they left the kids on the beach for their anniversary, and went off to shag in a cove?

Posted at the same time lol, I’d forgot about that, you could well be right 😂
Yep conceived in a cave and creepy was so excited about it he took izzy there the next day to see the spot! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.