The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been said, but why would creepy decide to have himself and big lazy on the top bed?
Surely if he’s up “editing” most of the night and big Lazys going to be up and down feeding and changing Mila, wouldn’t it make more sense for them to have the bed at the opposite side so not to disturb the kids? I know these lot are as thick as their thick walls that can’t get WiFi, but come on?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 737386
Oh Jace 😭 my heart just breaks for him. His poor eye. 💔

I’m sorry, but Isabelle’s attitude towards this persons comment, STINKS

It cut the end of Isabelle’s reply off sorry, it reads “not that it concerns you.”
She obviously meant to say, thank you for your concern! 😉They are really quite an obnoxious family. I would love to see what they don’t film. I reckon there’s lots of arguments!

Reactions: 26
Apologies if this has already been said, but why would creepy decide to have himself and big lazy on the top bed?
Surely if he’s up “editing” most of the night and big Lazys going to be up and down feeding and changing Mila, wouldn’t it make more sense for them to have the bed at the opposite side so not to disturb the kids? I know these lot are as thick as their thick walls that can’t get WiFi, but come on?
Imagine the poor kids knowing their parents are sleeping together right above them! It’s really creepy and something just doesn’t seem right about the whole situation

Reactions: 36
So it's nearly September , the time Chris reckoned the caravan would be back from the AC being fixed yet he is still proceeding with the stupid idea of shoving seven into the tin can van , care to explain in your Q&A Chris and Sarah ?

Reactions: 18
Is anyone following that guy on Tiktok? He’s currently in Doncaster doing up a van for “a client” and he’s says the client wants it by Friday ….I wondered if Chris was getting someone to do his van up and then was going to pass off the work as his own…

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Only 2 days till Isabelle birthday, which means only 3 days till we hear creepy’s famous phrases “you’re sooooo welcome baby. *cue uncomfortably long hug* “you’re so welcome SA-WEEEEEEE-TAHT”
“That’s so beautiful izz, it’s just stoonin.”
He’s like a doll with a pull string that repeats his famous phrases.

imagine the advert ✨ “new Chris Ingham doll! Perfect for your young daughters to keep in their beds. He even has a string pull that allows the Chris doll to say real phrases! (Phrases include “foo” “woooohoooo” “hey baby” “cleverrrrrr boyyyyyy” “saweeeeettart” “boo boo” “I love izzy”) ✨
WARNING ⚠ Not suitable for anyone OVER 16 ⚠
only £9,999!! Hurry to your local Mary shortle to get yours! they’re selling fast!
Yes and Sh*tty Shortle will get one that says things like "I love YOU Horseface Victoria", "Come here my precious (because that's what he says to her in bed, like the Gollum that he is)", Why Victoria! What big T..........EETH you have". She'll take it to bed with her every night and pretend she's talking to the "Chris" :)sick::m:sick:).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if Christopher Moobs McMalcolm and Sarah Sugar-Mountain Mingham were sleeping in a bunk above you. There is not enough danger money in the WORLD!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is anyone following that guy on Tiktok? He’s currently in Doncaster doing up a van for “a client” and he’s says the client wants it by Friday ….I wondered if Chris was getting someone to do his van up and then was going to pass off the work as his own…
What guy? Ill go have a look

Reactions: 6
He’s @LiamTerrible On there. Currently doing up a transit van in Doncaster for a client who needs it by this Friday….. ?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s @LiamTerrible On there. Currently doing up a transit van in Doncaster for a client who needs it by this Friday….. ?
Not sure, the seats look different to the inghams one. If he hasnt he should have got this guy! He knows what hes doing

Reactions: 7
*doll also has a super special secret mode, hear phrases such as "hell no" and "drop that towel"
Doll also comes alive in the early hours and starts cleaning. Beanie is superglued to its head and won’t come off with any force

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now would be the perfect time to retire Izzy. Let her celebrate her 16th birthday online then let her live her life in peace until she knows what she wants to do. The fan base must me so transient that within a year or two, very few will recall her and she can try to live somewhat of a normal life away from the camera. If she decided she wants to pursuit a career online, then she can return to it under her own steam without the Ingham Family taint. I would urge her strongly to do this, or she will forever live under that roof with no life whatsoever.

Reactions: 34
I just can't imagine how any of it would work. A baby that young is going to wake up through the night and in such a small space will wake everyone. I can't figure out where Mila will sleep. If she's having a bad night for any reason there is no where to go with her at all. When we went away we had multiple family members who said we could stay with them if we wanted, but we chose not to because for a start we wanted our own space and didn't want anyone to have to give up so much of their space for a full week, but also because we have a 3 month old baby who wakes up very early and we didn't want everyone else to wake up earlier than they would like. We're just happy he sleeps well at night and will take the early 5am starts but no reason everyone else needs to. In the van (or caravan even) there is no way Chris or Sarah could get up and quietly get on with things whilst everyone else sleeps. Any small reason can cause a young baby to wake up more.

They still claim Chris is up all night. We all know he doesn't edit all that time but I think he probably does stay up long past everyone else. Last year they said he did this in the awning so as not to disturb everyone who was sleeping. But this year he did it in the toilet? Surely that's still going to disturb people, and him coming and going from the room? What happened if anyone needed the toilet at night?

The whole set up would never work for that many people and the varying ages of children. I thought it was bad enough them all going in the caravan and adding a baby into it, but the van I just can't even comprehend how they could all fit, plus have enough seats for everyone to sit safely when driving. It's just such a strange choice of something to buy that I actually do want him to finish it so we can see how bad it really would be to be inside it with that many people!

Reactions: 32
Just stumbled across “touchdalight” video on Chris and have to say I did burst out laughing a few times. Carmie isn’t normally my cup of tea (his content is a bit juvenile) but his Chris video is spot on

Reactions: 11
So they are now that desperate reposting old vlogs on facebook🤦‍♀️ today she's going about the miscarriage but it was actually a few weeks before this again if your gonna lie get your dates right! 🤬 reposting lies and vlogs what else can they do they are going down fast finally

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just can't imagine how any of it would work. A baby that young is going to wake up through the night and in such a small space will wake everyone. I can't figure out where Mila will sleep. If she's having a bad night for any reason there is no where to go with her at all. When we went away we had multiple family members who said we could stay with them if we wanted, but we chose not to because for a start we wanted our own space and didn't want anyone to have to give up so much of their space for a full week, but also because we have a 3 month old baby who wakes up very early and we didn't want everyone else to wake up earlier than they would like. We're just happy he sleeps well at night and will take the early 5am starts but no reason everyone else needs to. In the van (or caravan even) there is no way Chris or Sarah could get up and quietly get on with things whilst everyone else sleeps. Any small reason can cause a young baby to wake up more.

They still claim Chris is up all night. We all know he doesn't edit all that time but I think he probably does stay up long past everyone else. Last year they said he did this in the awning so as not to disturb everyone who was sleeping. But this year he did it in the toilet? Surely that's still going to disturb people, and him coming and going from the room? What happened if anyone needed the toilet at night?

The whole set up would never work for that many people and the varying ages of children. I thought it was bad enough them all going in the caravan and adding a baby into it, but the van I just can't even comprehend how they could all fit, plus have enough seats for everyone to sit safely when driving. It's just such a strange choice of something to buy that I actually do want him to finish it so we can see how bad it really would be to be inside it with that many people!
I agree 100% with what you say, I refuse to share a static with anyone else and we’re only a family of 4, the youngest being 13, never mind crammed into that van, it’s going to be hell on earth, I really don’t get how Sarah as a mother hasn’t put her foot down on this one, for her own sanity if not her children.

I really can’t wait for him to complete it though and the inevitable tit storm that will follow, get the popcorn ready 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.