The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people seriously watch them for REAL? Whats interesting about seeing spoiled kids and a messy house? Whilst Sarah 38 carts the baby right like a rag doll dressed in absolutely vile outfits that u wouldnt let your kids dress dolls in, never mind a real human.

Reactions: 36
Do people seriously watch them for REAL? Whats interesting about seeing spoiled kids and a messy house? Whilst Sarah 38 carts the baby right like a rag doll dressed in absolutely vile outfits that u wouldnt let your kids dress dolls in, never mind a real human.
It’s weird that anyone would watch this and find them worthy of a follow 🙄

Reactions: 18
🤣🤣 she really does believe in her lies dosent she 🤣

The house is so cold just skimmed through the bits with the girls as they drive me insane but that's the living room! Not only are walls so blank why is there no pictures or photos or just anything? It's not a home
I was thinking that about the house too! It looks so clinical! At least the old house looked more lived in and cosy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
i saw a comment on the vlog saying “get the girls to do their own clothes washing”. But i disagree. They’re made to “work” all day by filming (no child labour laws with the you tube world) so no, Lazy38 and Creepy can do their washing!! But i do agree with them cleaning up their breakfast items. That just seems like a natural thing that should be taught from a young age

Reactions: 24
they absolutely won’t be allowed to leave the country cause she refuses to get a vaccine i cannot WAIT until she realises this, can’t fake it either as they’ll just look at her hospital records and see she hasn’t had them
Hospitals don’t keep vaccination record - it’s reported to your GP (if you didn’t have it at the surgery).

Reactions: 9
i saw a comment on the vlog saying “get the girls to do their own clothes washing”. But i disagree. They’re made to “work” all day by filming (no child labour laws with the you tube world) so no, Lazy38 and Creepy can do their washing!! But i do agree with them cleaning up their breakfast items. That just seems like a natural thing that should be taught from a young age
The very least Esme and Isla should be doing is having a laundry basket each (£4’50 I home bargains Sarah38) carrying their washing upstairs and putting it away
guess they do that already can’t see lazy doing it

Reactions: 23
My 5 year old puts his own dirty clothes in the laundry basket, and puts away his own clean underwear, so there's no reason this lot can't do it.

On a separate note, my parents still have a frilly toilet roll lady in their bathroom 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
#188 Minghams' living their dreams...yet in reality everything's falling apart at the seams

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Everytime Mila wakes up after a short time I yell at the screen..swaddle her and put her down properly in her own bed. Honestly I got told that after my midwife said my baby wasnt hungry she was exhausted because I would pick her up all the time.i

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Next thread suggestion: Frilly roll, frilly roll, they’re not famous, they are trolls!😂

Reactions: 10
#188 Same old boring vlog, baby clothes resembling a knitted doll from a 1970's bog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah reminds me of a magpie, but instead of shiny objects, it's just BAAAAHGAAAINS

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Only just caught up with them. So lazy mentioned Isabelle had tutoring?? Since when?? BS. She’s definitely been reading here. Also Sarah there’s loads of women who breastfeed and still manage to keep their homes clean & organised. The only time they’ve had a somewhat clean, tidy house was when they rented. Sarah women who breastfeed don’t HAVE to sit on the sofa all day. I remember my HV telling me off for vacuuming (2days pp).
Also Sarah, stop complaining about your new born baby. You can really tell she didn’t want Mila.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#188 The Minghams -The type of family you'd avoid,a pain in the arse like a recurring haemorrhoid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if the vlog will be late today as lazy says they are always out and about walking around the new area etc exploring but they cut it out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only just caught up with them. So lazy mentioned Isabelle had tutoring?? Since when?? BS. She’s definitely been reading here. Also Sarah there’s loads of women who breastfeed and still manage to keep their homes clean & organised. The only time they’ve had a somewhat clean, tidy house was when they rented. Sarah women who breastfeed don’t HAVE to sit on the sofa all day. I remember my HV telling me off for vacuuming (2days pp).
Also Sarah, stop complaining about your new born baby. You can really tell she didn’t want Mila.
Yes I remember getting told off cause I also had to do house work and even had to do the school run with my other to after a haveing my last about 4 day after having a c section but when you have other children you just have to get on with it would be nice to sit on the pissing sofa all day just a lazy good for nothing that make up excuses

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.