The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed with Issys birth father, surely any normal person wouldn’t have let her regress to a preteen. Somebody had the chance to save her yet they neglected their parental duties. I personally think she’s beyond help now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When are they going to get some curtains, they would be the first thing to go up whenever I've moved.

Reactions: 37
Yes replied to my comment
Mostyn, I love your comments on the Ingham vlogs. You’re always there, writing something we’d all love to say but can’t because we’re blocked! I don’t know why you’re not blocked, honestly haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone posted a comment by Sarah saying they do lots round their local area but don’t film it. Of course they do. They don’t leave the house unless they go shopping! And if they did anything remotely normal, they would film it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What was it they all say these vlogger types- if we didn’t film it - it didn’t happen 🙄. Yeah cause most people have regular lives, do normal stuff and go to interesting places and don’t post everything. And god forbid they actually do something normal for once that isn’t for content and don’t shove the camera in the children’s faces so they can have a break from being at work making money for mum and dad
Someone posted a comment by Sarah saying they do lots round their local area but don’t film it. Of course they do. They don’t leave the house unless they go shopping! And if they did anything remotely normal, they would film it.
Do we know how many days behind they are now? A while ago they were a week behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What was it they all say these vlogger types- if we didn’t film it - it didn’t happen 🙄. Yeah cause most people have regular lives, do normal stuff and go to interesting places and don’t post everything. And god forbid they actually do something normal for once that isn’t for content and don’t shove the camera in the children’s faces so they can have a break from being at work making money for mum and dad

Do we know how many days behind they are now? A while ago they were a week behind.
I don’t think they know how many days behind they are

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her reply doesn’t even make sense. They put out a completely empty vlog. Someone says they’ve got no content and her reply is that they do loads of interesting stuff but they either don’t film it or it gets chopped in the edit????

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why did they make a segment about Esme's what is obviously her body/hormone changes? You could see clear as day when Isabelle mention it to her she was very uncomfortable!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Does Sarah 38 ever have a backpack or shoulder bag
The children and creepy have them .doesn’t she ever have personal stuff with her.

Reactions: 12
Why did they make a segment about Esme's what is obviously her body/hormone changes? You could see clear as day when Isabelle mention it to her she was very uncomfortable!!!
It wasn't that long ago that they were talking about how she felt uncomfortable even talking to Sarah about puberty related things, but still talked about it on the vlog. Now she's obviously still uncomfortable and they are using it as vlog content, and this is only the start of it! Isabelle was probably the one person she could have turned to with any questions/concerns - she already knew Sarah didn't care unless it could be vlogged and she doesn't have friends her own age going through the same stages like most people have. But now she will know that even Isabelle will end up talking about it in the vlogs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I'm a few days behind on Ingham vlogs as I watch them on a different channel. I'm totally disgusted that Isabelle would announce to the whole Internet about Esme starting puberty like that. I reckon Sarah put her up to it. They know Esme gets embarrassed and she looked so uncomfortable. They are getting worse by the day. Why can't they all help out in the house regards folding laundry ,tidying up. They all walk away from meals leaving kitchen in a state. For goodness sake they are all old enough now to help out. Those girls are like prisoners, no friends outside of the house. They must feel trapped. All children, teenagers love hanging out with friends.

Reactions: 35
Why the hell would ifam be interested in housework, feeding babies, renovating vans and decorating rooms. They really don't understand their audience or they are just that up their own arses they think whatever they film people will love because its them :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Honestly if anyone needs inspiration to clean it's not Hinch, it's this family!
I think that gormless likes to think it makes her ‘relatable’
but surely even the most dim devoted follower would think
“ hang on you have a dishwasher, a husband doing sweet FA and three girls perfectly capable of sorting stuff and cleaning “ 🙄

Reactions: 20
#188 Its not Katrina who has piles...it's the Minghams,piles of laundry and other crap all over Pylon Palace

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title that seemed so popular when I posted it too early, so I’ll try again 🤣

“are you a groomer? Do you want the short answer or Delonge?”

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I just had a very quick look at the latest video to see what you’re talking about , what a waste of time never seen such rubbish seriously asking who watches this crap ?
how the he’ll do they have ANY followers their content is dire i can only assume those who are watching are either doing so for a laugh cos you can’t take these vlogs seriously I know she has just had a baby but if they can traipse around on days out and shopping then they have time to make videos their living depends on it surely?
if they are making money on their tat they sell then you have to wonder at the those who spend their money to fund this lazy family’s holidays I don’t get it at all 😳

Autocorrect really doesn’t like the word Hell it always changes it to He’ll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.