The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well I can honestly say that’s 15 minutes of my life I will never get back. please tell me why any mother would compare a beautiful little girl to that thug Phil Mitchell and the noise the girls are making was going right through me totally unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The worst bit about all that clean washing on the floor for me was that it was right next to Prinny’s bowls. Wtaf is going on in that house? I don’t have 5 kids, but I do have a disability and did have a husband in the forces, my house never got in that state. My husband would never have fucked off outside to piss around with projects while the house was going to pot. None of them have got any respect for themselves or each other.

Reactions: 32
That ought to be a crime in itself dressing a baby in that monstrosity. I mean where would you even buy something like that?!
Surely she's baiting tattle?

Edit to add, it really does look like an old fashioned toilet roll cover as another poster mentioned!!
View attachment 734106
I remember those toilet roll dolls so well. They were mostly pink but there were a few lilac. I was invited to tea at a ‘posh’ girls house and theirs was yellow (or as her mum said ‘lemon’). Lazy would be a lemon.

Before Bob the builder and his magic beanie went to play at DIY in the baby’s room why not encourage the girls and Jace to help clean the kitchen and sort through the washing?
Okay perhaps the girls were studying quantum physics who knows? but I'm sure they could spare 30 minutes
like they say ‘ many hands make light work’ and wouldn’t one of the benefits of being at home 24/7 is that everyone can muck in and help
She was saying
“ it’s lonely on the sofa breastfeeding”
when what she meant was
“ I’m bored with the baby now”

there are not enough 🙄
There’s a family vlog by a woman from Wales who seems to be rigidly organised with boxes and storage and lives by routine/rituals. Everything in her families life seems regimented to the last. However, in the woman’s defence her children put their dirty washing in baskets, help with chores and putting clean clothes away. It’s the far opposite of the idle minghams but somewhere in between must be a good starting point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Your be blocked from commenting now 🤣 I only liked someone's comment once and was shadow blocked 🤣 prob why comments are so low shadow everyone 🤣
I’ve had replies before from them
creepy did say I asked a good question about what they do emptying their toilet and waste water on their so called wild camping.
he said he would answer but I’m still waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They've gone away this weekend? No jobs, no school, so they go away on a bank holiday weekend? Ok then.

Maybe a day trip, they just left so late they didn't arrive till 7pm.
Most likely looking at izzy Instagram was still at home late morning then posted at home again this evening 🤣 well or less she puts false pics up to throw people off also 🤦‍♀️

Daytime or mini break why this weekend? After all the complaining about the wildlife park and people they choose a bank holiday! They can go anytime they sit at home months on end then choose now 🤣 then again haven't a brain cell between them they have no work/school etc prob don't even realise it is 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who does there washing and puts it on the floor?
The same person, who in the middle of a pandemic, buys pots and pans from a supermarket. Takes them home, removes the carboard sleeve, doesn't bother to wash them, instead puts them on her kitchen FLOOR, before stacking them in a cupboard.

The same woman who won't get a vaccine because she doesn't know what's in it but will merrily cook her kids tea in pans that are coated in chemicals because she's too lazy to wash them.

The very same woman who washed her newborn babies hair in a used frying pan which was on the living room floor.

The same woman who doesn't wash the clothes for her newborn baby, which are again coated in chemicals to keep them crease free in transit. But packs them into her hospital bag with the labels still attached.

I could go on and on and on. She's dirty, just look at her kids hair, that tells you all you ever need to know about Mrs Ingram and her hygiene standards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
🤣🤣 she really does believe in her lies dosent she 🤣

The house is so cold just skimmed through the bits with the girls as they drive me insane but that's the living room! Not only are walls so blank why is there no pictures or photos or just anything? It's not a home

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
When my daughter started her periods a few months later she was in alot of agony with cramps so much so she was in tears .... I phoned her school and told the lady on reception that she won't be in as she has horrific period pains adjusting to starting her periods not long ago ..... 2 years down the line she still hasn't forgave ne for telling the receptionist about her period pains.... christ knows how them kids feel with lardy arse telling thousands

Reactions: 40
What an embarrassing load of crappy bollocks that was !!!! How do they have the bleeping brass neck to put that utter crap on the internet for people to see how pathetic their kids are. Well if the goal was to stop people watching them it’s worked ! Never again will I give them even a hate watch ! Even Esme I don’t like anymore after that & she was the only one I could even begin to defend. Not now , they are literally insulting their ifam by that ! They might as well just tell them all to duck off !

shameful bullshit !
>>>>> 🚪

Reactions: 28
I think motormouth herself has forgotten that they are 'daily vloggers' - that means they 'vlog' daily and upload every day or even 2 behind. The interest is waning with a week behind. You can't be a 'daily' a week later.

Don't even get me started on the state of the house or the laundry!! Who actually folds laundry on the floor especially with a dog in the house. It's a pity they bought the house because of the farble flooring and 7 bedrooms with a utility room smaller than my downstairs loo!!!

If Twatman has screwed up the panelling in 'meala deals' room, what is he going to screw up in the 'boy child shag pad of dreams'??

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.