The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they will do next year when Izzy is 17 and wants to learn to drive? She cant drive the van and she wont be able to be insured for his car as its too big. Will they buy her a mini learn to drive car eventually since they are 'set for life' ? will they actually sign her up for proper lessons with an instructor? or will it be with Lazy and creepy teaching for the vlogs and just lying when she eventually doesn't pass the theory or the exam cause her lessons involved driving to ikea and homebase and home once a month? also a small car wont have enough seats for everyone

Reactions: 20
The state of their house makes me want to go and clean my entire house, even though I've just finished cleaning my entire house 🤣
My mum is obsessed with keeping her house clean.
God forbid if anyone sees her house with even little bit of clutter.

I am thinking of sending her photos of the Ingham house next time she comments on the state of my house.
But then I am afraid she won't recover from that trauma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact that they have started replying on vlogs 😂😂😂😂 How do the ifam not see through their selfish bullshit 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
I can imagine Sarah being really scary When she shouts. There’s this moment in the shorter ad vlog where she looks to the side and almost ‘breaks character’ for a second and she looks pure evil snd im sure she’s looking at one of the kids
She showed her evilness of character in that early vlog when she shouted so nastily at Prinny

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't it be good if "the haters " had a no watch day just to see how low the figures go !

• Heart
Reactions: 54
My mum is obsessed with keeping her house clean.
God forbid if anyone sees her house with even little bit of clutter.

I am thinking of sending her photos of the Ingham house next time she comments on the state of my house.
But then I am afraid she won't recover from that trauma 🤣
Honestly if anyone needs inspiration to clean it's not Hinch, it's this family!

Reactions: 15
Once my children are old enough to sit at the table properly (so no longer need a high chair) they also start to take their empty plate to the sink/next to the sink after they have finished a meal. The only exception is when very young if food is still on the plate they are taught to leave it because I have no desire to watch them drop food on the floor on the way and create more work for myself. I wouldn't say I ask my children to do that much around the house, but they are always taught to at least tidy up after themselves. The girls won't bother tidying up after themselves because we have all seen the mess in Sarah's bedroom, she does nothing. Chris can clean floors and windows but basic tidying and basic hygiene seem to have passed him by.

Every day life with a toddler is telling them when they are not allowed to do something, moving things away from them if they don't stop, as many times as it takes till they know they really can't do that. Jace can play with the wipes all he likes and then she complains about it. He is 2 and a half, plenty old enough to be able to follow simple rules. The problem is, they don't have any rules at all.
They have given Jace no boundaries what so ever 🤬

I think we should do that! No watching old vlogs either as the amount of people here who mention doing so!!
Do folk realise that every time a vlog is viewed or even given a thumbs down, you are personally dropping pennies in their pockets!

Reactions: 23
So getting people to say colours yesterday to get comment count up then literally begging on Instagram today fir people to watch now back after forever replying to comments well only nice ones Must be getting desperate 🤣 akthou was 1 true she did comment on won't make a fan that way 🤣
They might want to be careful what they say; if they tell too many people not to watch there will be no ifam left.

Reactions: 15
Who does there washing and puts it on the floor? It’s disgusting and defeating the object, I really have no words and the vlog tonight like most now days is just the children being silly absolute waste of time.
Also how much more flower patterns can you have the horrible blankets that look like my nana old curtains bed covers just as horrible and now wall paper 😩😩
The way she looked at jace when he threw the baby wipe at her I think we saw the real lazy then.
They need to start cleaning the house the state of that kitchen was a disgrace and I wouldn’t show it on TV there’s 3 girls there old enough to tidy up and two adults surely one could manage it.
Total agree the state of it I mean I know you have a quite a bit of washing if you have a lot of children but that was not normal that washing has been left to pile up for days nothing like keeping on top of things which they clear don’t do who with kids goes on like that if she got of her lazy arse and out to loads on a day it would be as piles as that even if the baby won’t settle it take to mins to put a wash on she don’t mind pissing about with the camera give in-depth bit by bit about her crappy wall paper scruffy witch

Reactions: 17
From Istagram, looks like they are on holiday somewhere in UK. I haven’t watched the vlog but today’s thumbnail picture, Izzy looks exactly like in yesterday’s? Same clothes, jewelery, expression? Maybe they take a whole lot of thumbnails on same day lol

Reactions: 12
They've gone away this weekend? No jobs, no school, so they go away on a bank holiday weekend? Ok then.

Maybe a day trip, they just left so late they didn't arrive till 7pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They've gone away this weekend? No jobs, no school, so they go away on a bank holiday weekend? Ok then.

Maybe a day trip, they just left so late they didn't arrive till 7pm.
They are so thick they probably don’t realise it’s a bank holiday and will complain it’s busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why do they pick the most ridiculous times to go places, the summit down in Cornwall, bank holiday at Guilivers 🤦🏻‍♀️ like haway man.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SISTERS SHOCKING REALISATION!!

Lazy shows us the kitchen, which looks like it's been hit by a bomb. There are dirty dishes, cleaning products, rubbish and clothes all over the place, the dishwasher is wide open ready for someone to come along and trip over it. Mila starts crying. Lazy puts her in her sling to go to sleep after she sang to her. She need to sort the laundry room out. The laundry room is equally as messy with 6 loads of clean clothes chucked on the floor and worktop. Time lapse of Lazy folding laundry.

Mila cries. Lazy almost finished folding the laundry. Time lapse of Creepy putting Mila's panelling on the wall. Lazy moans that it's stressful. Jace throws a wet wipe at Lazy. The panelling is different to in Jace's room because it will be squares. Jace is obsessed with baby wipes. He wants to wipe his hands so Lazy tells him to use the one he threw at her. He throws the wet wipe again. The panelling needs redoing because it's uneven. Lazy was going to collect paint or the wall today as she wanted to use dusky pink but now she thinks a warmer beigey tone is needed.

Lazy lurks around the corner filming Jace who is sat on one of the sofas on the landing. She says Jace's jeans are huge and then starts tickling him. She tells him he has oreo in his teeth. Isabelle comes downstairs and tickles Jace. Mila wakes up and Lazy's time is over. It's time to go back to the sofa. She's trying to find the right word without moaning about Mila; you forget how lonely the first few months with a newborn are when you're breastfeeding. She's constantly on the sofa feeding and Mila doesn't sleep for long. The rest of the family have other jobs to do. It'll be worth it though because before they know it Mila will be up on her own. Jace screeches that he wants to read a book. Lazy cackles that Mila looks like a pretty Phil Mitchell. And you look like Waynetta Slob.

The girls are in the living room doing something fun. Isabelle is scared again. They're doing yoga poses but TikTok trend yoga poses. Esme and Isabelle are about to demonstrate but Esme is scared now. Isabelle picks Esme up and then starts she's breaking her. Isabelle seems to have inherited her mother's laugh. They end the segment by lifting Isla up and swinging her. Esme loses grip of Isla and falls over.

Esme and Isabelle are now in Esme's room with another series to watch. Isabelle suggested to Esme that after Outer Banks they watch another series. Isabelle suggested they watch Stranger Things because Season 4 is coming out next year. They're on episode 2. Isabelle attempts an American accent and then they both start laughing. Isabelle and her friends always used to do this thing where they poked their tongues out at the camera. She tells us to go an watch her latest video because it was so funny. Isabelle says Esme looks like she's on a crime documentary. I can't watch any more because I'm getting second hand embarrassment but Isabelle and Esme end the vlog a minute later.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-08-28 205721.png
Screenshot 2021-08-28 210701.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.