The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ought to be a crime in itself dressing a baby in that monstrosity. I mean where would you even buy something like that?!
Surely she's baiting tattle?

Edit to add, it really does look like an old fashioned toilet roll cover as another poster mentioned!!
Screenshot_20210828-173934_eBay.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
When your daily vlog only has 36k views by the following afternoon it calls for desperate measures - begging instagramers to go and watch, a new low!
Say “everyone needs a big sister like Isabelle Ingham” in the mirror 3 times if you’re jealous of your daughter Lazy38

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So what was the "shocking revelation" ? I skipped nearly all that bit , bloody yawn fest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose it’s like then you pay £25 for a box of fidgets and get about a £5 worth 🙄 Or like signing up to some wholesome family You tubers. Then finding out he’s a n who speaks to vulnerable teens and asks them to go skinny dipping and she’s just his enabler wife with a money obsession 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knew eh!
Sarah are you trolling Next ? Criticism! You must be jealous of their success and making up lies about them surely ?
when you and your products are criticised this is always your defence , they are haters, jealous of your YouTube fame blah blah
what a perfect hypocrite you are , why wouldn’t you just pm the company rather than discredit them practice what you preach…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The state of the kitchen etc! Why can't they ask the girls to tidy away after breakfast!!
Had to add some stickers etc!! 🤣🤣🤣
C’mon though - that ‘aesthetic’ fake plant is still in place. Wonder if that’s the same orange squash for months?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isabelle is given the camera and instructed to shoot a scene for the vlog.

Aaaand action 🎬 ❗says Creepy and Lazy.

Isabelle is all fake giggly and says Esme isn't feeling too good today. That it's not because Esme is ill but it's because Esme is having "one of them sensitive days" Hand over mouth and more fake giggles. She goes on to say that Esme is going to be a teen next year and it's understandable but it's weird. So being the most awesome sister that she is she's going to prepare a bath to help her feel better.

Esme appears to be uncomfortable when Isabelle goes into her room and says "I know today you're having a tween-age moment".
"Nah nah nah", Esme exclaims, and then says she's "scared".

In other words, Isabelle has been instructed to announce to the world that her little sister is now getting her time of the month.

How sad for that poor girl, having a private thing such as that being told to the world. Her creepy dad gleefully editing the footage for the sole enjoyment of his like minded followers.

If you thought he was only going to use the step kid, think again. No one is off limits when you're one of his kind.
Yep which I'm sure at some point will be used for click bait Also that will be 3 of them having periods while rammed in that van with no privace or real wash area and all sharing beds lazy and izzy are used to it but not esma but again it's all about creepy not his kids needs etc

• Sick
So what was the "shocking revelation" ? I skipped nearly all that bit , bloody yawn fest
God knows 🙈
Was it
:the Lolita gymnastics with Isabelle and Esme
:Isabelle and Esme talking about shite
:Isabelle and Esme sticking their tongues out
🙄
:Gormless going on about the mountain of washing
🤔 erm don’t you have three able bodied girls to help?
:Gormless moaning about Jaces wet wipes obsession- here’s an idea just say NO
:
Dingbat putting the naff tongue and groove cladding below the chavvy wallpaper in the baby’s bedroom because that’s the most important thing
:shock horror the baby wants holding all the time - What? The baby who has been manhandled since she popped out of gormless wanting to be held all the time really? 🙄

Reactions: 23
Why don’t they have laundry baskets? Why chuck clean clothes all over the floor? :sick:At least use a (clean) bag for life!!!!

Reactions: 45
So getting people to say colours yesterday to get comment count up then literally begging on Instagram today fir people to watch now back after forever replying to comments well only nice ones Must be getting desperate 🤣 akthou was 1 true she did comment on won't make a fan that way 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who does there washing and puts it on the floor? It’s disgusting and defeating the object, I really have no words and the vlog tonight like most now days is just the children being silly absolute waste of time.
Also how much more flower patterns can you have the horrible blankets that look like my nana old curtains bed covers just as horrible and now wall paper 😩😩
The way she looked at jace when he threw the baby wipe at her I think we saw the real lazy then.
They need to start cleaning the house the state of that kitchen was a disgrace and I wouldn’t show it on TV there’s 3 girls there old enough to tidy up and two adults surely one could manage it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So getting people to say colours yesterday to get comment count up then literally begging on Instagram today fir people to watch now back after forever replying to comments well only nice ones Must be getting desperate 🤣 akthou was 1 true she did comment on won't make a fan that way 🤣
Yes replied to my comment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who does there washing and puts it on the floor? It’s disgusting and defeating the object, I really have no words and the vlog tonight like most now days is just the children being silly absolute waste of time.
Also how much more flower patterns can you have the horrible blankets that look like my nana old curtains bed covers just as horrible and now wall paper 😩😩
The way she looked at jace when he threw the baby wipe at her I think we saw the real lazy then.
They need to start cleaning the house the state of that kitchen was a disgrace and I wouldn’t show it on TV there’s 3 girls there old enough to tidy up and two adults surely one could manage it.
Before Bob the builder and his magic beanie went to play at DIY in the baby’s room why not encourage the girls and Jace to help clean the kitchen and sort through the washing?
Okay perhaps the girls were studying quantum physics who knows? but I'm sure they could spare 30 minutes
like they say ‘ many hands make light work’ and wouldn’t one of the benefits of being at home 24/7 is that everyone can muck in and help
She was saying
“ it’s lonely on the sofa breastfeeding”
when what she meant was
“ I’m bored with the baby now”

there are not enough 🙄

Going back a day but poor Esme, she was so awkward with Izzy and you could tell she was mortified. Imagine knowing that however awkward and embarrassed you felt during filming - it would still go out on the vlog . I don’t believe any of those girls have the power of veto over the content .

Yes replied to my comment
Good comment 👏 Lack of content because your day is quiet is one thing, but still vlog your day! What gets me is lazy vlogging ie handing the camera to the girls after 5 mins for them to muck about and be silly (I find them even more boring than watching Sarah sort the washing) then make them end the vlog as you can’t be bothered to film again. They said they were going out to buy paint, why not film that? Could show all the colour options, then come home and show the colour in the room.

Reactions: 12
long time lurker here, but felt the need to say:
Isabelle mentioning the love for and friendship of her siblings, but no mention at all of her half brother, on her bio dad’s side who used to be acknowledged. Not such a good big “sibling” to him I’d imagine! It’s all such scripted nonsense, just fishing for 16yo birthday gifts so she has to be portrayed as the best big sister in the world EVER!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Once my children are old enough to sit at the table properly (so no longer need a high chair) they also start to take their empty plate to the sink/next to the sink after they have finished a meal. The only exception is when very young if food is still on the plate they are taught to leave it because I have no desire to watch them drop food on the floor on the way and create more work for myself. I wouldn't say I ask my children to do that much around the house, but they are always taught to at least tidy up after themselves. The girls won't bother tidying up after themselves because we have all seen the mess in Sarah's bedroom, she does nothing. Chris can clean floors and windows but basic tidying and basic hygiene seem to have passed him by.

Every day life with a toddler is telling them when they are not allowed to do something, moving things away from them if they don't stop, as many times as it takes till they know they really can't do that. Jace can play with the wipes all he likes and then she complains about it. He is 2 and a half, plenty old enough to be able to follow simple rules. The problem is, they don't have any rules at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.