The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No what is that poor baby wearing?! And it's so warm outside. My baby has shorts and vest on and was feeling a bit on the warm side when we were outside, even though he was shaded in his pram.

After 5 children do they not know not to overheat a baby, it's very easy to add an extra layer to quickly warm up if they feel cool/the weather gets colder but you won't notice so easily if they are too warm.

Reactions: 25
Lazy playing dress up dolly with meeeellllaaaahhh. Im beginning to wonder if she had a deprived childhood with no dolls to play with🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 29
We walked past what used to be Mary shortle in Leeds today and I said at least the one in Leeds closed now, Mr Abbvay couldn't remember what Mary shortle was so I said "the scary dolls" and he said "those ones that look possessed and like they would kill you whilst you slept?"

I was also trying to explain creepy's hair cut to him so no idea what people thought if they overheard me saying "a fringe that starts all the way back here" whilst poking the top of his head to demonstrate. He looked horrified at the idea.

He's such a hater, will put him back in the basement to carry on his lonely existence where he can be jealous of the exciting life of Sarah Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t get this family why pay for such a expensive hot tub when there just gona go away waste of money why do these n0bheads work arse ways! And there’s definitely something up with creepy always on the go doing new things sign of bipolar or what.

Reactions: 26
188: blogging for a paycheck, everything they touch turns into a trainwreck

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
chris, Chris, CHRIS!!! duck off with the van - no one cares, especially the ‘new’ bestie neighbours who are also ‘vanners’
girls, Girls, GIRLS!!! Stop saying your bloody scared -your not it’s your muvva telling you your script - it’s not sweet, it doesn’t make us feel sorry for you - it makes you look like idiots
Big kid - get the hell out of there -most nearly 16 year old are out with their mates - not running baths for their ‘sibling’ who is having a pre tean day, who didn’t know what the hell you was talking about - your muvva’s script again - fecking hell I am hyperventilating-someone please send me a brown bag - I’m scared 😉
i wonder if they copied the neighbours and got rid of the caravan to start a van covert when they saw they were doing the same, since they can’t have a original idea in their sad lives

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lazy38 insta post - seems to be fishing for ‘friends’ to be part of the 16th birthday shopping trip. Sarah - you are so bleeping obvious. This way you keep control over who her ‘friends’ are. But hey, try and disguise it as an appreciation day for the gormless teen you created.

Posting a clip of an almost 16 year old, giggling, hand covering mouth as usual, talking about running an effing bath.

Reactions: 30
I don’t get this family why pay for such a expensive hot tub when there just gona go away waste of money why do these n0bheads work arse ways! And there’s definitely something up with creepy always on the go doing new things sign of bipolar or what.
I don't think its bipolar he never appears high. I would say its just desperation for more views

Reactions: 12
didn’t isabelle’s old friends tag eachother on the chris tiktoks commenting “negative” things about him?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Lazy38 insta post - seems to be fishing for ‘friends’ to be part of the 16th birthday shopping trip. Sarah - you are so bleeping obvious. This way you keep control over who her ‘friends’ are. But hey, try and disguise it as an appreciation day for the gormless teen you created.

Posting a clip of an almost 16 year old, giggling, hand covering mouth as usual, talking about running an effing bath.
Friends are over rated remember

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Lmao infhams clog after 21 hrs 41k views, another yj family of girls vlog after 21 hrs has 289k views, best get buying views again creepy😩😩😩😜😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unless you have trouble sleeping DON'T waste 15mins of your life watching todays vlog!!! BORING!!!

NO CONTENT WHATSOEVER! Just another 15mins showing how much weight those poor girls are putting on and also how much time they spend inside! Why aren't they out on the trampoline or in the hot tub? Bored of that already? Or has creepy got too much crap lying around, so they are unable to go out!

Reactions: 29
The state of the kitchen etc! Why can't they ask the girls to tidy away after breakfast!!
Had to add some stickers etc!! 🤣🤣🤣
The state of their house makes me want to go and clean my entire house, even though I've just finished cleaning my entire house 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.