The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND…those very long ties that are on that pink hat…:really, really not safe for new baby

Reactions: 12
9F5AA87A-6775-499A-816B-E739D25E04E9.jpeg

Lazy is on her stories calling out NextOfficial for doing the same tit that she does with their cheap iFam tat🤷🏼 Shut the duck up Sarah 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
35k views on last nights vlog lol. Their views are falling faster than a rock falling out the sky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG, is that actually Mila she's holding in that photo? I thought it was the new reborn doll.
I *think* it’s the Shortle doll in the first photo and then Mila in the next pic wearing the doll’s ridiculous knitted monstrosity 🤷‍♀️

I *think* it’s the Shortle doll in the first photo and then Mila in the next pic wearing the doll’s ridiculous knitted monstrosity 🤷‍♀️
Actually, it might be Mila in both 🤷‍♀️ I genuinely can’t tell, she looks very doll like in the first, must be a filter if it is Mila!

Reactions: 13
I suppose it’s like then you pay £25 for a box of fidgets and get about a £5 worth 🙄 Or like signing up to some wholesome family You tubers. Then finding out he’s a n who speaks to vulnerable teens and asks them to go skinny dipping and she’s just his enabler wife with a money obsession 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knew eh!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m really not surprised Jace is repeatedly car sick I would be if I had to sit in the car with the stench of Chris Ingham 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I' am a Social Worker in child protection and i 100% agree with everything you have said. I really do not understand how or why the Local Authority have allowed this to continue when its so well evidenced the children are suffering from neglect and emotional harm. No wonder people have such a negative view of social workers, if i wasnt a social worker then i too would probably have a negative view of social workers too!

It really is not the case that because they live in a big house, they get fed etc that they wouldnt meet the threshold. Because the 'Assessment Framework Triangle' is the model that all social workers should use when completing assessments. It is made up of 3 headings- Childs developmental needs, Parenting Capacity, and Family &Environmental Factors. Then within those headings there are a number of sub headings to help inform and analyse and help with the assessment. So it angers me and upsets me so much that nothing has been done. I have myself contacted their local authority ( not to be a troll but because its my duty to report safeguarding concerns). I did used to think that perhaps they were on Child Protection plans or Child in need plans, but Creepy and Lazy kept quiet about it because many parents dont announce it. But now i honestly dont think Lazy in particular would be able to keep quiet about it, she is such a gobby twit and cant help open her mouth!

It breaks my heart to see how the children are, and how much they have changed. And i honestly think they will one day become the subject of a Serious Case Review, and Social Work students completing degrees will have to do a case study of them during their studies!
My daughter manages a child protection team for a city council. I’d love to ask her opinion on this family. Unfortunately I would have to admit watching them and fear she would have no qualms about having me sectioned for my madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That hideous wallpaper!
I've never seen wallpaper applied that way before ever. She said it cost over £100 and didn't know if that was a good price because she hasn't ever looked at wallpaper. She was looking at wallpaper last year and took samples for the girls bedrooms. Sarah you are an habitual liar.
I haven’t come across this sticky back plastic wall paper either. It sounds like ‘fablon’ which was a cheap fix for tidying up tatty shelves and doors decades ago. If Lazy paid the extortionate amount she claimed she has more money than sense. Given the desperate views and poor content - she has a very lot little of either. Why in gods name have they wallpapered before fixing and painting the ‘panelling’?

Reactions: 18
I love knitting and crocheting, and do some lovely items if I dare say so myself, however I do draw the line at those utter monstrosities like Sarah38 has dressed that poor baby in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That frilly monstrosity Mila is wearing, wasn't there a stall in Blackpool selling them which Sarah loved?

Reactions: 30
That house they have had more cracks in it than the Inghams marriage. Surely there shouldn’t be that many cracks showing. I had one new build and it wasn’t as bad as theirs. I mean they came back from holiday and the house had sunk that much that Issy’s toilet door was dragging along the floor remember.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.