The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have most definitely been slacking in posting on here but I had to run here after the latest tit show instalment (sorry if it’s been said already) - wtf are they playing at travelling 2.5 hours away leaving their kids at home?!?!?! What if there was an emergency?!? I mean I’m not actually shocked but it’s the fact they get away with this over and over again. I know Isabelle is older but she’s hardly a responsible adult. I couldn’t ever imagine leaving my younger children for that long!

Edited to say - I’ve just heard lazy say they said goodbye to granny. I’ll let them off…. For now 🙄
There's nothing wrong leaving issy and esme for long periods they are old enough altough I wouldnt say isla is

Reactions: 5
Lazy, Isabelle and Esme sounded like they had colds/sore throats to me..wonder if they do twice weekly Covid testing..I’m guessing not!

Reactions: 13
Isabelle is given the camera and instructed to shoot a scene for the vlog.

Aaaand action 🎬 ❗says Creepy and Lazy.

Isabelle is all fake giggly and says Esme isn't feeling too good today. That it's not because Esme is ill but it's because Esme is having "one of them sensitive days" Hand over mouth and more fake giggles. She goes on to say that Esme is going to be a teen next year and it's understandable but it's weird. So being the most awesome sister that she is she's going to prepare a bath to help her feel better.

Esme appears to be uncomfortable when Isabelle goes into her room and says "I know today you're having a tween-age moment".
"Nah nah nah", Esme exclaims, and then says she's "scared".

In other words, Isabelle has been instructed to announce to the world that her little sister is now getting her time of the month.

How sad for that poor girl, having a private thing such as that being told to the world. Her creepy dad gleefully editing the footage for the sole enjoyment of his like minded followers.

If you thought he was only going to use the step kid, think again. No one is off limits when you're one of his kind.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Sarah thinks COVID is fake so they won't be testing
If they are going away soon and need testing it could well come back postive. Im sure its 90 days after having it that the pcr can pick it up. If we are off work with it we cant start our lateral flow tests for 90 days after.

Reactions: 13
I saw something interesting tonight…that other clogging family who have moved to South America are now posting almost daily and their socialblade earnings are nearly double the minghams …they were at one point t below the minghams earnings, But I had a quick look to the Latest vlog and their middle girl who I think is Islas age was heading out to the park on her own to meet friends and skateboard….I am no fan of theirs but they seemed to have started allowing their kids to live a semi normal life, they follow a homeschooling program and now they are socilaising with friends and kids from their area….take a look and learn creepy and lazy , happy kids with a life and friends are far more interesting and relatable than your once lovely girls, who are now isolated, scruffy and miserable…

Reactions: 15
Sarah thinks COVID is fake so they won't be testing
they absolutely won’t be allowed to leave the country cause she refuses to get a vaccine i cannot WAIT until she realises this, can’t fake it either as they’ll just look at her hospital records and see she hasn’t had them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can imagine Sarah being really scary When she shouts. There’s this moment in the shorter ad vlog where she looks to the side and almost ‘breaks character’ for a second and she looks pure evil snd im sure she’s looking at one of the kids

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
anyone notice how Lazy38 said she was gifted the doll for Mila in last nights vlog? yet no disclosure anywhere to be seen

Reactions: 21
they absolutely won’t be allowed to leave the country cause she refuses to get a vaccine i cannot WAIT until she realises this, can’t fake it either as they’ll just look at her hospital records and see she hasn’t had them
They will be allowed to leave but everyone over 12 has to show either proof of vaccine or negative tests. If not vaccinated have to quarantine on return.

Reactions: 11
I felt sorry for Isabelle when she was saying her siblings are her best friends. She can’t see that the reason for that is because she’s been completely removed from society and isolated from her real friends that she’s got no one else, it’s so sad.
Exactly, it’s not normal, but she was implying that it’s everyone else who is odd! So sheltered!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 733161

woaaaaaahhh Isla!!!! If looks could kill hun!
Great catch on the screenshot! Picture speaking words right there. The expression on Lazy38’s face - shows someone so selfish, so arrogant, so dumb. Not a shred of intellect or compassion in her eyes. It’s quite sinister really.
Isla, will at some point, get very pissed off at being ignored. I’m not talking about the camera - that ‘only shows 20 minutes of our day’. How much worse is it for her when the camera is off? I bet there’s a tit ton of yelling and a lot of anger - mostly from the ‘parents’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just dropping in to say I cannot stand the recent insta picture. A) had to zoom in to check it the baby was real or was one of the Mary S dolls. I cannot bare babies dressed in those kind of outfits!!!

Reactions: 20
Thats really interesting because when i contacted the nspcc they were interested. I mean ultimately he signposted me to something else, but they did reply pretty quickly to me and said seemed interested. I suppose either i was lucky or you were very unlucky to get the responses we did.
I've been thinking of calling NSPCC myself. I think it will, surely the more people that do it would make a difference. Something would have to be done.

It was looking at their website ( Neglect is also Child Abuse: Know All About It | NSPCC )that made me so sad for the children, Inghams have so many red flags. I think the way they avoid taking their kids to the doctor etc as they know they have a duty of care . All parents i know would be persistently visiting doctors to help their children physically and mentally.
Is so clear Mila was made for money. Who in their right mind would bring another child into the family when they clearly can't look after the ones they have already.
Who buys a massive house and hotub and not treatment for their children or adequate shoes and clothing etc

Keep up the good work Claire86, a lot of us appreciate you and you can go through so much trauma yourselves through your work. My ex boyfriends dad, a social worker had a serious mental breakdown after a horrific situation in the 90s where a father did something horrific to their baby in front of him. I won't say what happened as it is too distressing

1630146404817.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just dropping in to say I cannot stand the recent insta picture. A) had to zoom in to check it the baby was real or was one of the Mary S dolls. I cannot bare babies dressed in those kind of outfits!!!
If that pics from today, wth! Its super sunny outside, warmest day all week, im not far from them so its likely the same thier!!

Reactions: 7
OMG, is that actually Mila she's holding in that photo? I thought it was the new reborn doll.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.