The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phoebe Jean.
Ebonie Jean.
Emilie/Amelia Jean.
I haven't got the foggiest, I just hope it's a decent name.
I've seen some extremely embarrassing and "pick me" names for kids recently. They're kids who have to live with these names forever.
Please don't be pretentious 😩

Reactions: 10
Does someone want to make a list of what we're allowed to talk about then? 🙄😂😂😂😂😂 I thought we were just talking about what was relevant and happening now 🤷
Yeah that would be helpful for us who don't live and breathe tattle and just like to chip in every now and then 🤭 I don't actually know much about this family and only usually comment on the SJ's thread which is a lot more forgiving.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't actually know much about this family and only usually comment on the SJ's thread which is a lot more forgiving.
Ah, don't worry. We're not a bad bunch here. Just say whatever you want. I do! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still think it's 4 letters, the entire thing had 8, so if we take into account the top and tail of the cotapillar, then potentially 2 symbols before the actual name in the middle.

Reactions: 6
Why did they not bath the baby? I never top and tailed, I fully washed my babies. They are in nappies, they puke, they should be bathed every day.
Don’t want to go off topic but they actually did the right thing by not bathing her - she was one day old.
The advice now is now not to bathe babies as regularly as it isn’t great for their skin and strips their natural oils. I had a baby in March and top and tailed for the first few weeks. Even now she’s not bathed every day.

Reactions: 24
I'm going to be very unpopular here:

They left Izzy (almost 16) during the night, in charge of her siblings - twatman was probably back at home around the 5.30am/6am - it was a one off situation and personally I don't see anything wrong with that - IT WAS A ONE OFF EVENT - they don't do it all the time

NO ONE has to wear a mask here in the UK in shops - it is personal choice - I WOULD NOT look at anyone not wearing one

There was a lot of people (myself included) that thought both Chris & Sarah sounded like they had covid last year during the European trip (France/Spain and the Island of Portugal) - I think it was France/Spain

If that is the case, baby Mila will be receiving the antibodies through breast feeding

I have not encountered anyone in a supermarket coughing and sneezing and therefore putting anyone at risk (masked or unmasked)

Don't care what the baby is called - she'll always be known as Mila here on Tattle

No one knows the Inghams vaccination status - as it should be

Anyone else think the ending of the 'episode' was actually filmed on Monday? Are baby clinics open 7 days a week? They weren't in my day.
Sarah has made her opinions on getting the vaccination very clear and stated she won't be getting it. It isn't ILLEGAL to not wear a mask in England but with a **newborn** vulnerable baby and no vaccination she is taking an unnecessary risk by going to a supermarket. Most shops also ask customers to wear masks unless medically exempt and some require it.

People do not need to be coughing and sneezing for you to catch covid.

There is also no evidence they have have covid before, it could have been any kind of bug. Also there are many more variants now so it's a silly risk to take and a bad role model for her vulnerable fans.

I couldn't care less what the baby is called or the weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think one thing we can all agree on is that there is no danger of her getting a bath every day in that family.

I've never used top and tail either, same with a baby bath the idea of holding a baby whilst trying to wash them scares me so I just stick in the bath seat thing in the bath. Top and tail bowls make fantastic sick bowls for toddlers though, so it did get used eventually. They would probably happily use a pan for that too though before putting back in the cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not just me then 😂 that baby is so adorable, god knows who she takes after 😂

Get well soon to your daughter ❤
I think all the kids are nice looking. Isabelle has got that nice Mediterranean look about her, especially when she was younger. Must take after her dad's side.
How the hell those two scumbags produce nice looking kids I'll never know.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.