The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cracking up at Creepy saying the midwife was going against protocol. Wtf does he know?!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I wonder why they are so desperate to get a patio with outdoor furniture and hot tub.
They didn't use their old garden until lockdown because they were always on holiday/going out to find things to vlog and there's always the good old British weather to consider.
I suppose it's to show off and of course shopaholic Lazy will want to spend the extra money they'll get for the temporary vlog view increase.
I'm shocked ' shopaholic Lazy ' didn't bother buying a baby bath for her newborn & chose to bathe her head ( first wash ) from a goddamn frying pan ????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She continues mentioning what she paid for things on the vlog, which is then classed as business expenses. I don't know if it's capped though. So a shopping trip at B&M is put through as a business expense, which will 'reduce' their tax bill. Same with fuel, trips, tat that they vlog etc. What's worse is that she shows items on the vlog, puts it through as a business expense and return it for a refund or resell it on Ebay (allegedly).
It won't be though as far as the taxman is concerned... they can try all they like but the taxman ain't stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WTF is he on about? They wouldn’t give her an epidural at 7cm anyway. It sounds like she was panicking and stressing and the midwife didn’t want to make it worse so didn’t say she couldn’t have one because she was too far dilated.

Reactions: 33
I am cracking up at Creepy saying the midwife was going against protocol. Wtf does he know?!
Wonder if they have put a complaint in? Doubt it if they are sharing the issue publicly, wont do them any good

Reactions: 13
I thought the midwives sounded really lovely and supportive of Sarah

Chris is a sociopath, fits in with everything else locals have said about his behaviour when they have had run ins with him. Him cancelling or forgetting about 3 hair appointments in a row also confirmed how he does not care about anyone but himself. Absolute fantasist. He's nasty

Still holds a full time management job at Leeds/Bradford airport as well. What a man :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2021-08-03 19.39.57.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How they can moan about and mock the midwife like that is disgusting. She had an easy birth and a healthy beautiful baby but of course they don't appreciate anyone. Just when you think those two can't get any worse. Medic Chris never mentioned he was a maternity expert.

How they can moan about and mock the midwife like that is disgusting. She had an easy birth and a healthy beautiful baby but of course they don't appreciate anyone. Just when you think those two can't get any worse. Medic Chris never mentioned he was a maternity expert.
He was a porter! The closest to medical work he would have come across would be overhearing doctors talking 🤣
D
Disgusting pair. Mocking and moaning about their midwife and care they received. Nothing's good enough for princess delonge. Medic Chris never told us he was experienced in maternity. They have a beautiful healthy baby and are so full of happiness that they want to sit down at the first opportunity and complain about the NHS. They are vile.
Perhaps she should have left earlier to the hospital if she wanted an epidural so badly. Maybe should have continued to pay for private care they thought was so fantastic. Just when you think they can't get any worse.
Ungrateful pair ,Think they are above everyone else,surprised the birth wasn't in some private wing since they are so famous,they are truly disgusting and Karma is coming quick and fast

Reactions: 16
He said about the blood work that he understands to check people who have had vaccine about clotting etc. Wtf the stupid man
That’ll be from when he was a so-called medical professional many years before covid :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Wonder if they have put a complaint in? Doubt it if they are sharing the issue publicly, wont do them any good
probably wanting attention and sympathy hoping the vlog goes viral, im angry at the disregard they have maybe there was something on her medical records eg dehydration, blood platlets ect that provided the requirement for a blood test but shes not going to say that are they because then the attention would be on how badly she has acted throughout her pregnancy.

Reactions: 15
Scabby Sarah should have stayed ‘private’ 😂😂 the baby scan studio doesn’t count as private love! You’re a million miles from Portland!
I can’t wait for one of the more patient and focussed ‘troll’ to share this info with the hospital.

Noncey Nora literally is Walter Mitty!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do think it's sad that they didn't even tell Jane and Steve for a few days after she was born. I can understand not wanting to see people immediately and asking them to hold off visiting for a few days, but to not even tell his parents doesn't seem right. I wonder if they wanted to use their "surprise" reaction for a vlog but Jane and Steve said no. We did actually surprise my mum after baby number 3, we asked her to pick up the kids for us after school because we were really busy and bring them home, where we were with the new baby, but this was on the same day and hadn't really had much time to tell anyone sooner than that anyway. She didn't stay long as we wanted it to be more about the kids getting used to their new brother, but I know she would have been upset if we didn't even tell her for days. My husband phoned his mum because we wanted them to find out at the same time and he was excited to tell her.

Since they have been out and about every day anyway, when does Nana and Katrina get to meet the baby? Maybe it would be nice to see Nana without getting her to spend more money on all the children at the white rose centre. Also why does she never see Nana and Katrina together? They live right near each other, yet she never mentions calling to see Katrina when she's picking up Nana and the small number of times Katrina has been allowed to their house, she doesn't take Nana.
They only seem to see Nana when it's someone's B'day or Christmas ..... greedy buggers

Reactions: 14
View attachment 694893
Is the PO Box address usually directly below the description?

It screams BEG BEG BEG vibes
Noticed this on one or more blogs last week as well, definitely seems to sway towards wanting stuff sent their way! So much for set for life 😂

I’m sure it’s shared below all their links normally when they do put it on a vlog

Reactions: 13
And 1 million strong pounds it was in his sad voice, the one he uses when he gets caught with teens, putting his own kids at risk, when they ended up on the forecourt or dreams, when he talks about solicitors 😂😂

• Haha
Good luck to Lazy getting an epidural if she ends up using the same maternity department in the future after slating them on here!

Reactions: 17
im cant believe what im reading, they are actually critising medical personnel. as a nhs doctor i am so angry at the disregard they have shown u know what though if you know soooooo much more chris ill think ill seek a refund for my very expensive education as we call all just trapse up and become nhs staff wow

also agree blood work is always checked to check platelets ect but what do they know there not as well qualified as creepy
Creepy probably went outside every Thursday at 8pm during the first lockdown to clap himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.