The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choose your fighter

Creepy Christopher Malcolm Ingham
Offense: Can induce vomiting very easily

Defense: Can skate away in a flash
Strength: Can do all household chores independently
Weakness: Easily distracted by teenage girls
Alias: Chris Delonge

Unique trait: Has a “whoo hoo!” minimum of 50 times daily

Lazy Sarah 38 Ingham
Offense: Highly contagious Herpes Simplex Virus
Defense: Will blind you with her credit card if in sun
Strength: Conserves energy with sloth-like lifestyle
Weakness: Could easily be bribed with a shopping spree/lured with money
Alias: Princess Delonge

Unique trait: Can consume copious amounts of sugar while never eating sugar

Granny Jane Zelda Ingham

Offense: Anonymous threats and vitriol
Defense: Denial and lies
Strength: Makes a killer tuna sandwich (supposedly)
Weakness: Falls apart if reminded of irrelevancy on family channel
Alias: Mummy

Unique trait: Loves to be thirteen again by participating in group chats with teen fans

Hi Steve Ingham
Offense: Tracks all Tattle activity and therefore knows everything that goes on in threads

Defense: Huge ears (which he passed down to Creepy Chris also) to hear a threat from miles away
Strength: High tolerance for crazy (married to Jane)
Weakness: Gets anxious if he’s too behind on Tattle
Alias: Grandpa

Unique trait: Loves a good dirty joke

View attachment 692227

Katrina Dixon from Seacroft
Offense: Appalling hand gestures
Defense: Has Seacroft vermin trained to attack
Strength: Tik Tok videos induce laughter (although sometimes disgust)
Weakness: Secretly resentful that her channel did not take off like Lazy’s
Alias: Trina

Unique trait: Still has tongue piercing in 30s

View attachment 692229
These are hilarious and absolutely spot on 🤣
We need these for the whole 'cast'!! 😄👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the birth vlog was already "raw." So what else do they need to say? I think they are doing this because they aren't very far behind anymore. She said they had a few days off filming, then seemed to show several days in one vlog. They have already run out of Mila's "firsts" to show and haven't got anything else till they go on holiday again.

Reactions: 27
Urgh Chris moaning that the midwife wouldn’t get an epidural for Sarah. Surely it was because she was too near fully dilated and there wouldn’t of been time to set it up.

Reactions: 34
Thanks for the link but tbh I wish I hadn't asked! The more I learn, the more cross they make me!
She continues mentioning what she paid for things on the vlog, which is then classed as business expenses. I don't know if it's capped though. So a shopping trip at B&M is put through as a business expense, which will 'reduce' their tax bill. Same with fuel, trips, tat that they vlog etc. What's worse is that she shows items on the vlog, puts it through as a business expense and return it for a refund or resell it on Ebay (allegedly).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is *RAW* a new,thing for them to bring in views , is it like a OBEM episode

Reactions: 13
Dr. Creepy getting his facts wrong again.. slagging off the midwives for refusing epidural when she was almost ready to deliver!! Actually infuriated me.. they don't give epidurals that late.. 2 of my deliveries were exactly the same.. 7 cm with 1st daughter 9cm with second when I got to hospital and both times I begged for an epidural but told I was too far gone and I wouldn't be getting one

• Angry
Reactions: 42
So everything they buy the girls and jace for Christmas is classed as a tax expense?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Urgh Chris moaning that the midwife wouldn’t get an epidural for Sarah. Surely it was because she was too near fully dilated and there wouldn’t of been time to set it up.
Didnt they say that in the vlog anyway, that it was to late for one

Reactions: 18
“Never worked in a medical or professional field before, like I have”

What.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Really can't get over what a big deal they were making out of it.. she literally had the baby an hour after she got to hospital

Reactions: 21
HAHHAA look at the clock in the background of new video… it randomly drops its hands back at around 46 seconds into the video 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Never worked in a medical or professional field before, like I have”

What.
Is he claiming being a porter is the same a midwife?? If thats the case im a surgen based on my job

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Chris knows so much more than the midwives, obviously. He has worked in the medical profession before you know. Whilst I think hospital porters are vital to the everyday running of a hospital, they tend not to be present during the actual birth and aren't known for their anaesthetics experience either, so maybe that's one best left to the actual professionals Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So everything they buy the girls and jace for Christmas is classed as a tax expense?
I was wondering about this actually. They will definitely push the boundaries though and I hope for their sake they have a VERY good accountant. Who were they claiming furlough for while they swanned around abroad during the height of the pandemic? Was Katrina packing and shipping their tit while they claimed furlough? She's on benefits right? How is she paid? Cash in hand or in wankets or hand me down coffee machines?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.