The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh Chris moaning that the midwife wouldn’t get an epidural for Sarah. Surely it was because she was too near fully dilated and there wouldn’t of been time to set it up.
I thought this.
I have 4 kids and on my first I asked for an epidural but was refused as I laboured pretty quickly and i was too far gone to have it done.
I had it on the next twothough because i asked for it very early on .

Crock of shite..

Reactions: 19
Pretty annoyed I spent 3 years at university when I could have just turned up as a Porter in the hospital one day, I wonder if all the student nurses and midwives in thousands of pounds of debt realise this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
#184 - Chris Ingham, formally Doctor Ingham, now he’s famous

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought this.
I have 4 kids and on my first I asked for an epidural but was refused as I laboured pretty quickly and i was too far gone to have it done.

Crock of shite..
How they can moan about and mock the midwife like that is disgusting. She had an easy birth and a healthy beautiful baby but of course they don't appreciate anyone. Just when you think those two can't get any worse. Medic Chris never mentioned he was a maternity expert.

I thought this.

Crock of shite..
How they can moan about and mock the midwife like that is disgusting. She had an easy birth and a healthy beautiful baby but of course they don't appreciate anyone. Just when you think those two can't get any worse. Medic Chris never mentioned he was a maternity expert.

Reactions: 29
He said about the blood work that he understands to check people who have had vaccine about clotting etc. Wtf the stupid man

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That bleeping weird camp voice Creepy uses when talking to the youngest kids, why can't he just talk normally to them ?
He is such an oddball from wearing the beanie 365 days a year,to making a video telling people to love their ginger hair yet dying his own ginger hair black ,thinking he's famous, thinking he's a world class skater boi etc etc .He's delusional,I truly wonder what kind of childhood and upbringing did he have to make him be such a fool
I hate the way he says that prolonged ' Sweeeetearrttt ' to Jace & the baby, it's bloody creepy in itself !

• Sick
Reactions: 28
He has no idea what he is talking about. They do have to check bloods first as you can’t give an epidural with low platelets. The first thing the anaesthetist will ask is ‘what are her blood results’ because if they are too low there’s no need bleeping an already stretched and busy anaesthetist of which there will be minimal amount at 3:30am. Surely it’s better she didn’t have one. That idiot thinking he has medical knowledge. What did he do in the medical field??

Also WTF ‘it’s probably something to do with the covid vaccine’ what would he know????

I hope the midwife watched that blog! She’ll be fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
He’s a professional you know 😂 he wouldn’t lie, would he 😂😂😂

E58604FA-25E1-468E-A140-380E6030E0A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He has no idea what he is talking about. They do have to check bloods first as you can’t give an epidural with low platelets. The first thing the anaesthetist will ask is ‘what are her blood results’ because if they are too low there’s no need bleeping an already stretched and busy anaesthetist of which there will be minimal amount at 3:30am. Surely it’s better she didn’t have one. That idiot thinking he has medical knowledge. What did he do in the medical field??

Also WTF ‘it’s probably something to do with the covid vaccine’ what would he know????

I hope the midwife watched that blog! She’ll be fuming!
He was a porter! The closest to medical work he would have come across would be overhearing doctors talking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
With Chris banging on about the epidural and waiting for blood test results as it may be new protocol for people who had the vaccine and blood clots, does that mean they have had their Covid vaccine?

Reactions: 13
im cant believe what im reading, they are actually critising medical personnel. as a nhs doctor i am so angry at the disregard they have shown u know what though if you know soooooo much more chris ill think ill seek a refund for my very expensive education as we call all just trapse up and become nhs staff wow

also agree blood work is always checked to check platelets ect but what do they know there not as well qualified as creepy

Reactions: 31
Disgusting pair. Mocking and moaning about their midwife and care they received. Nothing's good enough for princess delonge. Medic Chris never told us he was experienced in maternity. They have a beautiful healthy baby and are so full of happiness that they want to sit down at the first opportunity and complain about the NHS. They are vile.
Perhaps she should have left earlier to the hospital if she wanted an epidural so badly. Maybe should have continued to pay for private care they thought was so fantastic. Just when you think they can't get any worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
987358C7-EDE2-4615-B9BA-D0D847284726.jpeg

Is the PO Box address usually directly below the description?

It screams BEG BEG BEG vibes

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.