The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rant on the FB page is brilliant! "Your child should be greatful for a warm bed" what on earth is she on?! And Isabelle got 3 presents with the bracelet and 2 charms and they would have been £150ish and then the Australia trip was also for her birthday!

Reactions: 13
She’s off on a rant on the Facebook page! And she posted this..sorry but what the actual f**k! What colour is she!! ?
Holy crap, I knew Disney was magic and all but I didn't think they had reign over oompa loompas

Reactions: 8
And Lady muck says anyone who doesn’t like her or her deeply embarrassing desperate vlogs is jealous !! Eeeeew , imagine waking up next to THIS
Oh but I think his photo should be on a poster for DLP. Perfect warning photo btw he looks a little like Goofy there

Can she pleaaaaase stop with the ‘love to travel’ thing. They don’t love to TRAVEL. Travelling is about exploring new places and experiencing different cultures. What the inghams actually like to do is go on package holidays catered towards families. They also like to go away so their vlogs can scrape a few thousand more views to make their cash hungry-selves happy. I’d love to see the Inghams so REAL travelling. How about they go backpacking round SE Asia. I would LOVE to see the vlog where Chris is in bed all day with the shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That Facebook rant is pathetic it really is!

The kids are living Sarah's dreams to travel. However currently they ain't travelling to enjoy it, they are travelling to avoid people who see Chris and Sarah for what they are..Chris using his status to chat up and talk to young vulnerable girls and Sarah enables the behaviour showing a sham marriage to all and sundry so she doesn't have to lift a finger pregnant or not, and she can buy tat all the time. Waste money etc because if they were to break up the thought of her actually going out to work. Well that's beneath her.

She lives in a fantasy world, she really does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.