The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of adults supporting the inghams on their Facebook page is actually disturbing. For a start - who would still support them after those alllegations. And secondly, what business do Middle Ages adults have obsessing over a family vlogging channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just looked at that thread on their facebook and it’s saddening to know what people consider as
‘Idols’ in this day.

Also looks the the reply from member here has already been deleted. Obviously having such a fab time in Disney to be glued to Facebook removing comments.

Reactions: 11
Hubby and son are hogging the tv so scrolled through some Facebook pages to find some posts from Sarah inluding where she got the “lovely” white hoodies that they got for Lapland and now Paris.

Plus Sarah always looking for a way to plug their channel and bragging about how large a following they have ?
I feel sorry for that mother watching that garbage with her poor children.

That rant really makes my blood boil. Having to bite my tongue so hard right now ?
Why be so fair to her, she hasn’t been so kind with others, this family, mostly Chris and Sarah are being protected by so many who have the chance to show her real personality. Why does she deserve it?
She’s dragged young girls online, she’s dragged and trolled innocent people, innocent girls, some no more than kids, innocent victims like Jess with MH struggles were pretty much abused because of her online.
if I had anything I could use against her and I could put it on a public platform anonymously I would.
Let karma and the viewers decide if they want to continue supporting her and funding this channel when her lies become known.
Don’t give her the respect she refused to give others.
The woman and her husband are scum,
If you can, and know something, speak out. It probably won’t make a difference but right now they’re getting away with everything. Don’t want to put pressure on anyone to talk up but it must be frustrating seeing them laugh all the way to the cash point and play the victim continuously ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Scrolling through the comments on Instagram and spotted a comment asking “when they were coming back home to Leeds”, kid was wondering if they were back for school. Reckon Isla is supposed to be back tomorrow with Isabelle and Esme going back on Monday. Plus curiosity got the better of me, nosed around on the internet for local private schools to them and find one with the term fees ? and this would be times 2.
Try living in America. That amount would be double or even triple. How long is a term?

@LoRoCo I think a term is roughly 12 weeks and we have 3 in the U.K. Private schools do get more time off though so their terms would be shorter

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed Chris has started following alot of small pages on Insta with only a handful of followers, it's very odd!
Just had a look. Very bizarre. Some of the accounts are just a few days old too... He's having lots of fun 'editing' at night.

It's quite terrifying when you think about it... Searching for his next victim, and seems very desperate to be too. These "fan accounts" are ran by young tween/teen girls.

What I would give for one of the predator hunting teams on Facebook to knock on his door.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scrolling through the comments on Instagram and spotted a comment asking “when they were coming back home to Leeds”, kid was wondering if they were back for school. Reckon Isla is supposed to be back tomorrow with Isabelle and Esme going back on Monday. Plus curiosity got the better of me, nosed around on the internet for local private schools to them and find one with the term fees ? and this would be times 2.
You've found the right school.

Just looked at the policies of the school too. Goodness their parents might want to think on about some of the stuff they get up to (i.e time off/attendance, making sure girls are making progress and social media for kids)
IMG_20190103_002310.jpg

Reactions: 6
Can she pleaaaaase stop with the ‘love to travel’ thing. They don’t love to TRAVEL. Travelling is about exploring new places and experiencing different cultures. What the inghams actually like to do is go on package holidays catered towards families. They also like to go away so their vlogs can scrape a few thousand more views to make their cash hungry-selves happy. I’d love to see the Inghams so REAL travelling. How about they go backpacking round SE Asia. I would LOVE to see the vlog where Chris is in bed all day with the shits.
SE Asia backpacking is a fantastic experience, but you do need to to be prepared for a very different way of living that being at home in the West or at a catering holiday.

They have been to Singapore though lol.

Reactions: 1
i disagree with everyone commenting about about the believing in Disney characters! It's not shielding them from the real world it's keeping them little while they grow up so fast these days!! My 8 year old who is nine at the end of August is aware that Mickey etc are fake costumes but fully believes in the princesses and she loves it. I agree the inghams are far from parenting gods but sometimes even we have to let them off. it's not wierd the kids believe in the characters at 6 or 9 in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
SE Asia backpacking is a fantastic experience, but you do need to to be prepared for a very different way of living that being at home in the West or at a catering holiday.

They have been to Singapore though lol.
I backpacked Cambodia which was amazing!! But a cultural shock. If the inghams love travelling SO MUCH they should definitely try it ??. No spag bol for the gorgeous boo boo’s out there though. Creepy woohoo’ing on the tuctuc’s would be very annoying too.

Reactions: 7
In the last 6 months,
Those 3 kids were pulled out of school, went in the dead of night to a hotel, didn’t return to their own home for weeks, went on holiday and “adventure” after holiday and “adventure” ALL to avoid the fact Chris got caught with his fingers in a number of pies and his DM’s in a number of accounts.
They most likely saw mummy and daddy rip shreds off each other and Sarah scream blue murder like the OG Dixon she is.
And to be fair, when the camera is down that’s probably the norm.

If the kids want to believe that pink elephants are real,
That 90 yr old mice can talk and female Mice can be in 6 places at once wearing fabulous 60’s inspired costumes then so be it.

But let’s just be for real,
these kids (maybe not Isla booboo ? #toddlerforlife ) probably know a LOT more about life and the nasty side of life and youtube than we give them credit for.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion- Omelette you finish but Sarah Ingham had one of the worst Disney experiences of all time.

Reactions: 13
Another thread idea - Sarah the omelette extraordinaire, but it doesn’t look as bad as creepy’s hair

Reactions: 9
If Snow White is Isla's favourite Disney film how does she not know the dwarfs? I honestly don't think any of them are big Disney fans at all. They make out they are because Disney is a big thing and it also used to provide them with free stuff.
Yep! A lot of YT vloggers are Disney hangers on, think the idea of freebie holidays appeals and the potential for VIP treatment which you don’t really get with other hotels. Means Lazy gets to feel special and a cut above the rest of us like the Lady Muck she is. Well they can’t go back to Florida, they have wrecked it for themselves so they can kiss that freebie goodbye.
I bet Creepy still has to do some major sucking up to Lazy behind closed doors for his perverted late night prowling on SM, but what’s the betting he’s still at it as well, staying up to edit til 4 & 6am doesn’t sound right esp given how basic their videos are. Total Creep. Hope the constant deleting of all the negative comments really pisses them off!

Just looked back through the past years thumbnails and the amount of pics where the girls are just open mouthed with a fake “surprise” face is unbelievable. Mind you , I think even I would pull that face if I was presented with a slow cooked omelette, that’s priceless!

Reactions: 14
The self righteous rant on Facebook is full of hypocrisy. The way she’s spoken to and about young girls, the way she talks down to her fans (kingdom)
God knows what she’s allowed her children to see and hear, and what she’s allowed them to go through. But other children should be grateful?!?
I also don’t agree with what they class as Travel vlogs. No loves, you’ve been on holiday, you aren’t travelling. You’re going to theme parks, pools. A few beaches and chain restaurants.
If I said I was off to a cottage in Cornwall in April, Majorca In May, Tenerife in July, Florida In September, London in October and New York in December (I’m not btw) I wouldn’t class that as travelling. I would class that as 6 holidays.
Their travel vlogs aren’t what I would class as travelling.

Herself and Chris are living in some kind of dream world. And I continue to believe that they’re destroying their children in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Slow cooked eggs Chris never in bed , Sarah is a jerk thinking he’s at work , Disney tit is his edit

The self righteous rant on Facebook is full of hypocrisy. The way she’s spoken to and about young girls, the way she talks down to her fans (kingdom)
God knows what she’s allowed her children to see and hear, and what she’s allowed them to go through. But other children should be grateful?!?
I also don’t agree with what they class as Travel vlogs. No loves, you’ve been on holiday, you aren’t travelling. You’re going to theme parks, pools. A few beaches and chain restaurants.
If I said I was off to a cottage in Cornwall in April, Majorca In May, Tenerife in July, Florida In September, London in October and New York in December (I’m not btw) I wouldn’t class that as travelling. I would class that as 6 holidays.
Their travel vlogs aren’t what I would class as travelling.

Herself and Chris are living in some kind of dream world. And I continue to believe that they’re destroying their children in the process.
Sarah has no real values, should the parents of these young girls be grateful that Chris is a pervert (allegedly ?) would she feel the same if it was issy, but karma is a witch and it’s starting to crumble, people that have a taste of money are often the worst she is showing how trash she is with posts like that, I bet the ingham kids would be grateful for a bed alright their own and preferably not on the cold floor

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I had no idea the Queen has a ward in Baltimore! Sounds nice though.
Meant 2008, not 2018. Yeah, I think they still do, not sure because that was the only time we were allowed up. Someone physically has to take you up to the ward. Also have no idea where the elevator is anymore, that hospital has been redone so much since then. Queen is still alive, so I would imagine it is still there. I usually have to take her to the weinberg building, but next time I am up there I am going to ask, because I am curious if it still is there.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.