The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone could tell by Isla’s face when they’d got up to the hotel room how upset she still was yet mummy dearest is preaching about how she’s fine now (AHR’T YOU BOOBOO!!)
Never misses a chance to vlog. Heartless to the end Sarah!
I don’t even know where to start with this. She makes me all kinds of angry!
Im sorry about the first quote I was reading and pressed something and cant delete anyway I was going to say Im angry too, how does she know this childs circumstances, I mean I know of families that have been gifted second hand laptops or old phones and are living in hostels just barely scraping by, she boils my blood with her nasty sneering rants, bloody hell I donated toys to an appeal and they where for a womans hostel they where so pleased to get them , I was humbled by what I saw then I have seen comments on here regarding the gifts these girls got it was obscene by all intents and she has the cheek to rant like this , entitled mare

Reactions: 15
Sarah seems to forget where she’s came from. She needs to stop with the snotty comments on facebook because in a year they’ll all be piled in to a 2 bed flat in Seacroft with Sarah selling old LOL dolls to the neighbours for bargain prices to make a bit of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Im sorry about the first quote I was reading and pressed something and cant delete anyway I was going to say Im angry too, how does she know this childs circumstances, I mean I know of families that have been gifted second hand laptops or old phones and are living in hostels just barely scraping by, she boils my blood with her nasty sneering rants, bloody hell I donated toys to an appeal and they where for a womans hostel they where so pleased to get them , I was humbled by what I saw then I have seen comments on here regarding the gifts these girls got it was obscene by all intents and she has the cheek to rant like this , entitled mare
At least your gifted toys will be played with.

It's been over a week and by the time the kids get back home, straight to school. They will have forgotten what they got for Christmas, probably no interest in opening most of the crap and in the nicest possible way...Sarah has wasted her money. For what a vlog that they flogged and flogged and it was boring as ever. Sarah storing carrots cooking the Christmas dinner, and more LOL dolls to get lost in the trailer on transit home never to be seen again. Very much like last year with reams and reams of them. They just don't get it.. people want new exciting and it wasn't all the tat but Esme's reaction.
Travel vlogs are boring...but travel vlogs in the dark even more so!

Reactions: 12
At least your gifted toys will be played with.

It's been over a week and by the time the kids get back home, straight to school. They will have forgotten what they got for Christmas, probably no interest in opening most of the crap and in the nicest possible way...Sarah has wasted her money. For what a vlog that they flogged and flogged and it was boring as ever. Sarah storing carrots cooking the Christmas dinner, and more LOL dolls to get lost in the trailer on transit home never to be seen again. Very much like last year with reams and reams of them. They just don't get it.. people want new exciting and it wasn't all the tat but Esme's reaction.
Travel vlogs are boring...but travel vlogs in the dark even more so!
I wonder if Creepys parents have had to put all the tat away for them and take down the Christmas decks?
If they've put all the stuff away the girls will forget about it anyway, out of sight, out of mind.

Reactions: 8
He says that and shes telling people they shouldn't be watching contradicting themselves by the minute, Im getting angrier and angrier at these fools ,absolute tweedle creep and tweedle dumb

the sum total of these travel vlogs usually have a dinner in a restaurant on site or consist of looking at more bits and bats or sugar laden food in the local supermarket, how are these two inspirational doing vlogs like this, my kids think food shopping is so boring and my 2 boys are mortified being dragged around shops, but we go away to holiday sites and they love to explore, my daughter is older but still loves sightseeing further than the local morrisons or target wherever we stay

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That rant really makes my blood boil. Having to bite my tongue so hard right now ?

Reactions: 10
He says that and shes telling people they shouldn't be watching contradicting themselves by the minute, Im getting angrier and angrier at these fools ,absolute tweedle creep and tweedle dumb
Exactly! They are an absolute joke at the minute, she’s trying her best to live her sheltered childhood through the kids doing Disney, if she could I believe she would be on all the rides so why come when you are pregnant you fool?! She went on that ride pregnant with Esme or Isla she couldn’t quite remember at 26 weeks but won’t “risk it for a biscuit” this time! Why not?! What’s different! Ah people watching that’s what!

Reactions: 13
I reckon Esme and Isla are being given the ifam extras channel. They know the main channel is forever tainted and probably by using the younger kids reviewing toys etc they will draw in more views!

Reactions: 5
I have had to comment at the perfect comment. They are far from f****g perfect.

Reactions: 7
What happened to her being kept a closer eye on because of low birth weight before? When was the last time she had a check up?

Reactions: 11
I reckon Esme and Isla are being given the ifam extras channel. They know the main channel is forever tainted and probably by using the younger kids reviewing toys etc they will draw in more views!
I totally agree and there is less chance in their eyes of adults commenting on creepys antics or calling him certain names if the young girls do a channel

Reactions: 8
The rant on the FB page is brilliant! "Your child should be greatful for a warm bed" what on earth is she on?! And Isabelle got 3 presents with the bracelet and 2 charms and they would have been £150ish and then the Australia trip was also for her birthday!
She also got some Pandora earrings. I posted it a while about when she lied and said she only got one present.

Just can’t help but lie it seems

Reactions: 6
What happened to her being kept a closer eye on because of low birth weight before? When was the last time she had a check up?
Probably another lie, I think she's got some mental illness where she has to lie.

Reactions: 5
I did wonder...the NHS doesn't close for the holidays!
Sure appointments between Christmas and New Year.

I think if it doesn't involve an actual scan she's not interested. Which is absolutely crazy!

Reactions: 3
?? Still here ☹ The liver unfortunately had fatty liver disease so wasn’t suitable as mines a re-transplant. Spent yesterday feeling rather sorry for myself but I’ve got a grip now! Someone lost their life at what’s supposed to be a happy time of year and I’m still here and I’m extremely grateful. Just wanted to say again thank you so much for all your kind words, it was truly overwhelming and anyone that labels us as ‘haters, trolls’ needs to think again.
Anyway enough mushy talk, back to the despicable creepy and lazy! What a pair of morons thinking New Years at DLP would be anything but heaving with people! And I have no idea why she’s bothered with a pregnancy pass, I’m sure there’s only a handful of rides she can use it on? As someone mentioned earlier the evacuation process for many rides wouldn’t be safe for a pregnant woman and lots of rides have lap bars that if the ride were to break down sharply could hit her stomach with some force. She’s such an inconsiderate witch that I bet she’s ignoring all the warnings anyway ? does anyone know whether the pass can be used to meet characters?
I`m really sorry this transplant wasn`t suitable. I do think ,however rough it is to hear ,there`s always a reason).My husband was born with a congenital heart defect ,and so many times was rushed in for major surgery..everytime something wouldn`t be quite right for them to operate.When he was 8 the night before the scheduled op ,the surgeon wrapped his car around a tree and was killed outright. These various issues kept happening until he was in his early 20`s ,and we`d not long had our 2nd child.It was a long stressful day ,but ,thank God all went well.When the surgeon spoke to me afterwards ,he said they`d got him at exactly the right time ,with all his tests being spot on etc.
I know this will happen for you also ,and will be the right healthy match required for a good outcome.Thinking of you ,as i understand the stress you and your loved ones must be going through ,and sending you positive vibes that you`ll hear in the not too distant future.Take care of yourself..Iknow there are a few ladies different battling health issues right now ,and you honestly inspire me.Unlike lazy bones ,who just seems to like whinging for he sake of it ,can never count her blessings ,and definately likes the sound of her own voice!.
Xoxoxo

Reactions: 16
We all know you are here in one account or another Lazy, what I’d give for you to have a rant here!

Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed Chris has started following alot of small pages on Insta with only a handful of followers, it's very odd!

Here's the FB rant
Hang on, hopefully the ifam will take Sarah's advice, jealous then you shouldnt be watching the vlogs. Hang on one cotton picking minute here, if everyone stops watching the vlogs, then there will be no holidays or presents for everyone to be jealous of!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.