The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t sleep so I decided to make a list of all the Ingham holidays, sorry agricultural travel adventures, of 2018 (please correct any mistakes I’ve made):

January: London and Brighton
February: NY (plus a school trip to Italy for Issy)
April: Florida (this actually came across as a really nice holiday, except for Isla’s ridiculous birthday)
May: Forest Holidays
May: London and Legoland
July: did they go to Forest Holidays again for a weekend? Or did I imagine it?
July: Crete (Issy went somewhere else with her grandparents I think)
August: Australia and Singapore (this looked like such a dire holiday!)
October: Mablethorpe
December: Dubai
December: Lapland (how they made this seem utterly unmagical I have no idea)
December: Yorkshire Dales
December: some other entirely pointless destination

Presumably I’m a jealous hater for suggesting that 13 holidays in a year is both ridiculous and undesirable?!
No wonder she loves her bed so much as she’s hardly ever in it! Why have a dog when you do that much travelling? I would hate to have to rely on other people to look after it all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn’t sleep so I decided to make a list of all the Ingham holidays, sorry agricultural travel adventures, of 2018 (please correct any mistakes I’ve made):

April: Florida (this actually came across as a really nice holiday, except for Isla’s ridiculous birthday)

Presumably I’m a jealous hater for suggesting that 13 holidays in a year is both ridiculous and undesirable?!
Your username is too funny! ???

Reactions: 11
In the last vlog Sarah was going on about having washed her hair but my concern was that she was back in that onsie which she's been wearing almost non stop for days. It will be walking to the landfill itself once she's peeled it off herself.

Reactions: 12

Why don’t they buy themselves a mobile home? It would be much more beneficial then the so called “beautiful house” they bought.
Those poor girls. Hundreds of Lols, lol house reborn dolls, Isabelle’s Xbox and they’re not even at home to enjoy them.
This excess traveling has to be due to a psychological problem or as someone else has said they are trying to escape reality.

What stage in pregnancy are women not advised to fly because I’m sure after this they won’t be able to go abroad unless its Blackpool, butlins etc

Reactions: 8
Why don’t they buy themselves a mobile home? It would be much more beneficial then the so called “beautiful house” they bought.
Those poor girls. Hundreds of Lols, lol house reborn dolls, Isabelle’s Xbox and they’re not even at home to enjoy them.
This excess traveling has to be due to a psychological problem or as someone else has said they are trying to escape reality.

What stage in pregnancy are women not advised to fly because I’m sure after this they won’t be able to go abroad unless its Blackpool, butlins etc
If they’ve gone to Disney I reckon they’ve drove the eurotunnel not flown. So they may do this in future for a bit? Lots of drivable places in Europe once your through the tunnel.

Reactions: 7
So I'm been lurking a long time without posting and before anyone jumps my bones yes I am a dixon (well not by name sake but am a cousin) that being said I'm not close - as you's have sussed lazy as you's call her picks and chooses family members. nor do I have any inside info etc
But family aside I just couldn't lurk anymore without saying SERIOUSLY have you's no friends/hobbies/interests that's you's are so wrapped up and know Sarah's every move?
I completely get the public outroar about the "alleged" texts & other girls, completely agree they should have addressed it and can't understand or agree (or would like to believe that Sarah knows and is turnin a blind eye) but seriously disecting every inch of their lives like "not a good mum because she didn't cut Isla sandwich etc is a tad obsessive. Someone posted a direct post pleading with S&C to go into 2019 by changing their ways... I encourage you's to do the very same.
Yes they put themselves on TY therefore the public are entitled to their opinions etc but please keep it less petty and stop knit picking at really stupid stuff, i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it
I think you should step into 2019 enrolling on some English/grammar lessons

Don’t know about you’s But i fink it could be worth it............ that’s sarcasm btw ?

Reactions: 15

They also went to Skegness/Ingoldmells (I believe it was Ingoldmells as they went to the restaurant on a certain caravan park a few times) straight after Mablethorpe.

They went to Blackpool a couple of times too and I think they went to Forest Holidays again when they just needed to get away after the allegations so you're right.

In the last vlog Sarah was going on about having washed her hair but my concern was that she was back in that onsie which she's been wearing almost non stop for days. It will be walking to the landfill itself once she's peeled it off herself.
I know it’s nasty ? I don’t wanna go there but I am hahaha when a woman is pregnant they have a lot more how can I say it politely, vaginal liquid , it’s a pregnancy symptom that is usually unavoidable, I can’t imagine how nasty that onesie must have been , plus I can only assume that dumb and dumber didn’t do the deed because If they did then that fleece must have been ????

Reactions: 11
I know it’s nasty ? I don’t wanna go there but I am hahaha when a woman is pregnant they have a lot more how can I say it politely, vaginal liquid , it’s a pregnancy symptom that is usually unavoidable, I can’t inag how nasty that onesie must have been , plus I can only imagine that dumb and dumber didn’t do the deed because If they did then that fleece must have been ????
Eww don’t think I need that image in my head

Reactions: 12
Why, when the Dixon’s show up, are they so cloak and dagger about who they actually are? Considering the family could over populate a small country it’s like saying they live in Leeds... it doesn’t narrow it down.

I hear what you are saying about the girls possibly seeing this site one day, but maybe they should have considered that before ‘chasing the dream’? It’s rare that someone becomes of note and only recieves positivity. If you look at this objectively, what would you have expected after Jess name forward. If you are shady and creepy you are not going to get positivity in return. Chris thought, and still does, that he’s untouchable. What the last six months has proved is that he’s an arrogant fool.

The reason Sarah gets tit too is because she has a number of character traits that invite scrutiny and Criticism. She has become entitled, stroppy and arrogant. She promotes mental health while simultaneously using it as a means to discredit people. She isn’t a good example of an empowered woman because she puts material things before integrity, and she promotes consumerism like nobody I’ve even know before... while ignoring the sexual dishonesty of her husband. When confronted with these character flaws she becomes passive aggressive and rants about ‘making memories’. How on earth can you apply value to four holidays in a month? Holidays are valuable when they mean something. I don’t get holidays should be a novelty not a weekly occurrence. Finally, Sarah needs to remember where the money comes from what makes this all possible. No audience, no money! Ranting at the people who make her lifestyle possible will hasten the end of the gravy train she’s stumbled upon.

They both need to remember that all that they have is dependent on the goodwill of the people who watch. Thier views are indicative that the good will is running out... fast! Nobody owes them anything, and their income has never been guaranteed.

Maybe they would be better of planning for a post YouTube future than continually trying to limit the visible negativity towards them and pretending that everything is hunky dory to unsuspecting brands. And maybe they should look more inwardly for the reasons people have such strong opinions about them. It’s not jealousy, far from it. It’s about integrity, morals and humility. things Chris and Sarah lack.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When did they actually buy that large sh*t heap they currently drive? I stumbled upon this on Facebook from last December, so that pile of metal junk that he was so desperate to get that he spoilt lazy crustface with a load of make up hasn't even lasted them a full year before needing to buy another one?!
Screenshot_20181230-194601_Facebook.jpg

Eww don’t think I need that image in my head
???? ikr
It’s just my sister was really anal about it when pregnant, changing her clothes and the like , she really hated that part of pregnancy,
I can’t understand how someone would have a shower and put a well worn onesie back on pure laziness

Reactions: 3
When did they actually buy that large sh*t heap they currently drive? I stumbled upon this on Facebook from last December, so that pile of metal junk that he was so desperate to get that he spoilt lazy crustface with a load of make up hasn't even lasted them a full year before needing to buy another one?!
View attachment 3654
No matter how much make up she uses she will still be an ugly troll on the inside

Reactions: 17
View attachment 3654
I could have sworn she said she bought all this herself in a video.

Looking back on the thread,
I don’t think any of these gifts have been in an attempt to apologise to her at all, I’ve always believed she’s known all along he plays away and doesn’t give a crap really, she’s probably been fine with it until he got caught
BUT
They are an attempt to sway the audiences opinion on him, make him look like a thoughtful, wonderful family man who loves his wife.
In reality she got a “new” phone which wasn’t even new but last years model.
They both got new iWatches
He got a new car ?
Chris seems like a selfish bassstard. Every decision made benefits him and his image.
If it didn’t why the need to constantly hint at “secret trip for mums gift with Isabelle”
“Secret plan for Sarah”
“biggest surprise for Sarah”
It’s all damage control on his image that she’s 1000000000% in on.

But
But
Ingham’s aside

Happy New Years Eve Bishes!!!!!
May it be filled with bitchy commentary, ugly ass babies, hate and misery for all.
Of The inghams.....

Not you lot, you’re all good. ?
Or the kids, or prinny....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 3654
I’m pretty sure this was brought for her birthday? Which whether it was paid for by Chris or not, is the urban decay palette not the one she’d brought from somewhere then later on looked in another shop, found it was £6 cheaper so tried to traipse across the shopping centre to take it back to then buy the cheaper one.. (and it was late the centre was going to close it was all a big drama...)

Reactions: 4
One of the girls got really hurt last night apparently.
A. I hope the girl is okay
B. I hope they don’t clickbait it

Reactions: 2
One of the girls got really hurt last night apparently.
A. I hope the girl is okay
B. I hope they don’t clickbait it
Where have you heard this?

On that page I took the screenshot from she replied to someone's comment about the palette being cheaper but it wasn't even £6 cheaper, im sure it was like £3/4. I may ve mistaken though, I'll see if I can find it again...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.