The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say the mother care package was sale stuff for baby Bandaid Bingham so it obviously had to be paid for...
so rude they made her pay ? if she’d been closer to the store she could have swiped it.
Jane commented she was having a party with prinny on New Years so it’s a new year holiday for sure.

But seriously Sarah, at least stick with one lie
“The footage corrupted” “it got deleted” “prinny ate it”
“Sarah ate it..... well I mean. ?”

CHOOSE A LIE BISH!!!!!!

Or actually say “we’re doing an undercover trip again because daddy’s a randy little fucker and we’re never gonna live it down”

@GiggleBee dont worry, by Tuesday you’ll think it’s a dump.... they do tend to kill happiness and make every destination look like Chav City. ?

Reactions: 35
Go on her instagram page and her profile pic will have a red circle around it, click that.

She's too thick to add Isabelle to her live even though its literally just an accept button ha

Apparently they did Vlog yesterday the footage was 'corrupt' but they still made a great Vlog but it was only 11 mins long and they've been driving all day....

Not seen any bad comments yet unfortunately.
Corrupt footage my arse.
It probably got wiped by accident when he was ‘tidying up’ his hard drive before he went through Border Security.
He’s a devious little tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’ve been lurking on this thread but I really hope they aren’t going to Disneyland we’re going in the morning.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been lurking on this thread but I really hope they aren’t going to Disneyland we’re going in the morning.
If they do and you see them feel free to give us the run down on any gossip. Have a lovely time.

Reactions: 16
If they do and you see them feel free to give us the run down on any gossip. Have a lovely time.
I will keep an eye out, I really hope they aren’t though we went last nye too and saw ladbaby when we were there

And thank you! We’re so excited I don’t think we’re going to sleep tonight x

Reactions: 9
Thing is however we feel about them getting away with it, they never truly will, they will forever be sat up for hours on end deleting comments and reading here and twitter and checking their pages on all social media for "damaging" comments, plus every trip or day out or even a quick dash to the shop they take now needs to be planned and hidden and hoped that the public doesn't find out, heckle them and give a heads up to the place, venue, resort etc they visit. A friend of mine who lives in Leeds saw them a few weeks ago in the city centre getting a fair bit of abuse (good) from the public.....the smart switched on in the know public!
Everything is now hard work for them, they have to second guess each and every decision as to how us "haters" will ruin it for them and that makes me smile.....a lot
So let them seem like they're enjoying all the amazing days out and OMG moments cos us guys and plenty more know that under it all they're flapping like mad and at panic HQ all beetroot faced and popping veins at the effort they have to put in to save face with the delusional ifam, tick tock minghams, tick tock!

aww wow have a magical time

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thing is however we feel about them getting away with it, they never truly will, they will forever be sat up for hours on end deleting comments and reading here and twitter and checking their pages on all social media for "damaging" comments, plus every trip or day out or even a quick dash to the shop they take now needs to be planned and hidden and hoped that the public doesn't find out, heckle them and give a heads up to the place, venue, resort etc they visit. A friend of mine who lives in Leeds saw them a few weeks ago in the city centre getting a fair bit of abuse (good) from the public.....the smart switched on in the know public!
Everything is now hard work for them, they have to second guess each and every decision as to how us "haters" will ruin it for them and that makes me smile.....a lot
So let them seem like they're enjoying all the amazing days out and OMG moments cos us guys and plenty more know that under it all they're flapping like mad and at panic HQ all beetroot faced and popping veins at the effort they have to put in to save face with the delusional ifam, tick tock minghams, tick tock!

aww wow have a magical time

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The anxiety Chris must feel when he goes out... urgh.

Reactions: 13
I have written an email to Disneyland Paris. Will let you all know what my response is

Reactions: 17
Tattlers let's keep doing what we are doing and keep pressure on them. Report to places they holiday, report to companies that sponsor and let's more importantly stick together.

Reactions: 26
Do people remember a while back when we thought they were going to Disney Paris because Sarah joined a Disney Paris hints and tips fb group? Is it worth us posting in there to warn people who are going that Chris will be in the Park? I can’t for the life of me remember the name of the group though.

Reactions: 5
Do people remember a while back when we thought they were going to Disney Paris because Sarah joined a Disney Paris hints and tips fb group? Is it worth us posting in there to warn people who are going that Chris will be in the Park? I can’t for the life of me remember the name of the group though.
Disneyland Paris for brits? That’s a popular fb group

@XkayX

RUN KAY.... SAVE YOURSELF AND RUN ?

View attachment 3593
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Disneyland Paris for brits? That’s a popular fb group
Maybe it was that one! Even a gentle reminder that there will be a youtube family at the park this weekend who are well known for filming in changing rooms and filming people without their permission.

Reactions: 5
I think they are going to Disneyland paris

Also I am by far not their fans at all. They disgust me but I don't think the girls hair is horrible, well except the ends for Isabelle. Her dark long hair was better. What's wrong with Isla growing her hair long it's cute.

And I agree so much on the bikes. I've never known kids that don't go outside on bikes!!! It's crazy!!!
I guarantee their life has been about recording the moment than actually living
What are they living for ?

Another thing I don't want to seem mean but I noticed grom
Previous pics Isabelle gaining a bit weight too . All those eating out. I feel bad mentioning this when it's a child but it's the lazy mother I blame!! It's not fair what they do to those kids
Show them normality
I`d say their hair just needs neatening up ,a good trim to rid it of all those dead ends ,but each to their own.
It`s sad they are all (supposedly) over the moon with their Xmas gifts ,but can`t get any use from them.My favourite part of the holidays ,was returning from seeing family/friends ,then meeting up with school friends ,seeing what we all got for Xmas ,and just having fun! A holiday`s great ,maybe once/twice a year ,but ,with this lot it`s getting ridiculous! I wonder how many nights those girls have actually spent in their own beds? To me that`s not "living your best life" ,sorry Creepy.I like having fun as much as anyone ,but also enjoy (and NEED) down time aswell.

Reactions: 12
I swear when this all kicked off someone emailed Disney and they replied that the Ingham family would now no longer be welcomed at any of their parks?!

Reactions: 12
I swear when this all kicked off someone emailed Disney and they replied that the Ingham family would now no longer be welcomed at any of their parks?!
I thought when they were going away in October before it was found to be Mablethorpe. Something was said on similar lines. About Florida and Paris are linked. After Florida being aware of what he did with sending those messages at their park...plus the police notified. Something was said similar then too...plus it wasn't by our resident troll either.

In all honesty this trip sounds very last minute because Chris' said he couldn't wait to surprise Sarah in Friday. Even though Disney items were in their stockings. However Disney things are all over with Mickey's birthday this year...and if Sarah found them cheap she would grab stuff like that in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 7
I thought when they were going away in October before it was found to be Mablethorpe. Something was said on similar lines. About Florida and Paris are linked. After Florida being aware of what he did with sending those messages at their park...plus the police notified. Something was said similar then too...plus it wasn't by our resident troll either.

In all honesty this trip sounds very last minute because Chris' said he couldn't wait to surprise Sarah in Friday. Even though Disney items were in their stockings. However Disney things are all over with Mickey's birthday this year...and if Sarah found them cheap she would grab stuff like that in a heartbeat.
Sarah got her surprise present today, she said so at the live. They went by the house with all the garbage.... and Prinny. she had a package waiting for her and got her present We will see it in tomorrows vlog.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.