The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a laughing matter when NHS boards across the North/North East Scotland are code black and have no room for anyone because of Covid and NHS staff self isolating, to the point of saying to no diy this weekend because we cannot cope with any accidents that can be avoided..so funny!
Huge problems with staff self isolating here. I'm sure the maternity wards have similar issues with staff, which until they allow double jabbed to not isolate is expected to get much worse. They'll be thrilled when Sarah turns up with no notes as she hasn't had any NHS care, possible problems ignored, requiring extra monitoring and extra staff time all through her own fault. All whilst Chris is vlogging and looking for a chai latte.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Pretty sure that Jace is in the same Joie car seat that my son has. At his age, it can be rear facing, which is safer. My son just turned 4 and I've only had him forward facing for about 6 months.

But then, safety? Not in their vocabulary.

Reactions: 45
She can click bate her pregnancy all she wants but she wont be laughing when something does happen to that baby. Shes neglected her from the start and shes gonna be lucky if she has a smooth deleivery with no complications.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've just notice the title of their new vlog they have proper shot themselves in the foot being a week behind . We know she hasn't had the baby . I think their appeal was the vlogs were up to date only a day behind . Same with dramas and stuff you could see their reaction the next day . Now no click bait is gonna work .
So how are they going to catch up is my questjon? They will always be 6 days behind so when she has Mila we won’t see a vlog until a week later?

Reactions: 19
Absolute cretins!! Anything for a quick £1!! Just gets worse and worse! I wonder how long before the baby is dragged along in the caravan! Where will the baby sleep safely!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Right at the end of the video, Izzy appears to be bringing her stuff in from the caravan in a backpack…and a bin bag 🤦‍♀️
They’re set for life, you know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I can’t believe jace isn’t strapped in properly WHILST DRIVING! these two really are duck up parents 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 655238
Sarah filmed him taking his arms out of his straps in yesterday's vlog. Why couldn't they just order a chest strap on Amazon Prime and wait a couple of days for it to arrive? You can't fix stupid. If there was a crash whilst he was laying like this, poor Jace would be straight through that windscreen and stand no chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
So how are they going to catch up is my questjon? They will always be 6 days behind so when she has Mila we won’t see a vlog until a week later?
It doesn’t make any sense. And they don’t have enough content for a daily vlog so I don’t know why they don’t switch to weekly. That way it’s slightly delayed to avoid people knowing where they are. Then in between they could do random videos. If they home schooled properly they could have videos with information on that which would bring in a new audience. The girls could actually wash their hair for a change and do some hair tutorials which the younger ifam would enjoy. There’s some ideas for you creepy. Better content and the girls would be clean and educated.

Reactions: 22
Sarah filmed him taking his arms out of his straps in yesterday's vlog. Why couldn't they just order a chest strap on Amazon Prime and wait a couple of days for it to arrive? You can't fix stupid. If there was a crash whilst he was laying like this, poor Jace would be straight through that windscreen and stand no chance.
Chest clips should not be added to a car seat that wasn't designed to have one. She needs to move the straps up at the back and then make sure they are pulled tight enough so that he can't get an arm through.

Reactions: 32
I have just watched sorry cringed through their latest vlog.. oh my god poor isabelle... how long is this going to go on for..Slazy is literally literally... taking her own daughter down bit by bit... i hope isabelle is only going along with is for the sake of the video... doesnt sarah realise the harmful damage she is doing... god i wish i could just go and get her and look after her.... isabelle that is... Shes probably going to end up with CPTSD . The click bait is disgusting to be honest. Anything to get views and doesnt sarah realise shes making herself look stupid. Sorry... MORE stupid... god who on earth likes this family after all this.... as for Jace.... well... ffs... yeah.. the mind boggles

• Sad
Reactions: 34
So irresponsible to act like it would be no big deal to just stop at a local hospital and give birth while your family camp outside, then carry on the journey home. What the hell. Even more so since we are in the midst of a pandemic
Might have been the best thing tbh. Surely kids caught in those circumstances would have been taken into care?

Reactions: 15
Someone posted on the facebook group about the car seat and explained to sarah how the head rest lifts up to extend the straps so the y sit on his shoulders, she said thank you very much she didn't know that and was going to buy a new seat. I wonder if she has adjusted it now, cos being 6 days behind she didn't know.
Also clickbait title fails when you are 6 days behind..

Reactions: 28
You should never add a chest strap to a seat that hasn’t been safety tested with it on it. It could do damage to the child if in an accident. I also heard that firefighters don’t like them on car seats as it makes it a lot trickier to get a child out if there was an accident.

Reactions: 25
Bet chris feels more at home now thier bedrooms like a hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just find this family so irresponsible when it comes to kids…. Can’t even have up to date scans or blood tests in this preganancy… that’s basically neglect. Also didn’t she apparently have low blood pressure and kept fainting?!! Why on earth would you risk going away for so long in the middle of no where on a crappy “amazing holiday”!
can’t stand this family end of!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.