The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep forgetting Isla is 9 because she doesn’t act like it all. My daughter is 8 and comparing them I would definitely have through Isla was younger. She was babied for so long until jace came along and then just ignored so it’s like she doesn’t know how she’s supposed to act. The best thing for all of them would be to be back in school and being around kids their own age. Do they have kids in their street to play with? I hardly see my daughter most days during the holidays because she plays out with the other kids. And it’s absolutely disgusting that she didn’t notice a full lollipop in her daughters hair. How bad must her hair be because if either of mine had something stuck it would be really noticeable
Omg I thought she was about 7 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wondered how long it would be until they started to click bait contractions.
74716E7E-B324-4E4C-9C55-3AC7B73FC540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Yel

Hands up who's suprised they've started doing this? 🙄

Screenshot_20210709-180636_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Ooop it is up with the title ‘contractions in the middle of nowhere’ who’s guessing it’s little flutters? they’ve got to get the views from somewhere. Poor Mila is already getting used for click bait and she’s not even born yet 😫

Hands up who's suprised they've started doing this? 🙄

View attachment 655221
Honestly did the biggest eye roll when I read the title 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Clickbait like this doesn't work so well when you're 6 days behind and everyone already knows you haven't popped the latest money-maker out.

Dumb c*nts.

A few Braxton Hicks, if anything. Probably lying about it as usual. Why do they keep saying "in the middle of nowhere" when we know there's always a Tesco within 10-20 minutes? Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I can’t believe jace isn’t strapped in properly WHILST DRIVING! these two really are duck up parents 🤦🏻‍♀️
9D34EB4E-4EC9-4CA1-9F40-63EE06441079.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 100
If the lolly had been lying on the beach surely it would be covered in sand then won't stick to her hair?

Reactions: 23
Poor midwife that has to assist in Mila's birth,cleanliness doesn't seem to be a high priority in their lives...

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I think the beginning of their vlogging journey was the act they played a role on their “show” with things they thought people wanted to see, now they have a little more money and other businesses they don’t give a crap and the real them is shining bright aka skanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Creepy has got to be having a laugh at Sarah's expense. He can filter and edit himself until he looks like he's made of plasticine for Insta but can't do anything about her crusty mouth in that thumbnail?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jace has taken his arms out of his car seat straps, none of them have noticed?!
How? They know he keeps doing it, they should be watching for it!
Isabell even looked over at him a number of times.
How did Sarah not notice in the view finder?!
I’m really shocked, that was so dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.