The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just notice the title of their new vlog they have proper shot themselves in the foot being a week behind . We know she hasn't had the baby . I think their appeal was the vlogs were up to date only a day behind . Same with dramas and stuff you could see their reaction the next day . Now no click bait is gonna work .

Reactions: 36
No shoulder straps on Jace in his car seat, If, heaven forbid, they were in an accident then at least two of their children could potentially die. They really don't care for their childrens safety so we can take from that that they don't care for their children. Scum.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So irresponsible to act like it would be no big deal to just stop at a local hospital and give birth while your family camp outside, then carry on the journey home. What the hell. Even more so since we are in the midst of a pandemic

Reactions: 32
So irresponsible to act like it would be no big deal to just stop at a local hospital and give birth while your family camp outside, then carry on the journey home. What the hell. Even more so since we are in the midst of a pandemic
I really hope we don’t have to ever see her bearded clam spit out an Ingham child in an emergency 🚨 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So they just would have left the girls and Jace in a field on their own if she was in labour, cooking with a gas stove and with very little toilet or shower facilities and no security. Hospital wouldn’t have let 6 people in because of COVID

Reactions: 28
Such a laughing matter when NHS boards across the North/North East Scotland are code black and have no room for anyone because of Covid and NHS staff self isolating, to the point of saying to no diy this weekend because we cannot cope with any accidents that can be avoided..so funny!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Those kids are truly living their best lives.

I think Jace's pose sums up our thoughts when it comes to Ingham vlogs.

1625852930178.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Jace has taken his arms out of his car seat straps, none of them have noticed?!
How? They know he keeps doing it, they should be watching for it!
Surely if he can get his arms free from the straps then they are not tight enough to start with. I know with our grandaughters seat the shoulder straps have to be tight enough so that you can only get one finger between her body and the strap. There is no way she can free her arms.

Reactions: 37
I'm willing to bet the scummy parents made Isabelle take his arms out or that he did it himself, and left it for a few minutes whilst vlogging to get a reaction. That's how low they are

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely if he can get his arms free from the straps then they are not tight enough to start with. I know with our grandaughters seat the shoulder straps have to be tight enough so that you can only get one finger between her body and the strap. There is no way she can free her arms.
Yep they should be very tight and the straps also need to be on the correct height setting at the back of the seat.

Reactions: 18
Meh to the bleeping clickbait. Let's face it, she's had 4 kids already, she should be able to sneeze this one out. She must have a minge like a hippos yawn as it is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Do they not realise that the baiting of having contractions in the middle of nowhere isn't going to do anything for their dying views because we all know the vlogs are delayed and that they are home etc?

Reactions: 39
Jace wasn't strapped in properly and Isabelle didn't have her seat belt on on that fast stretch of road when Sarah was doing her 'Imthefirstpersontoevergetpregnant' speech.
They are utter wankers

Reactions: 39
Yet another vlog of her bullying Isabelle. She truly is a disgusting human being!!!
What bollocks about loads of hospital near by etc what lying bar stewards. What would happen with kids while she gave birth if that was the case? Surely they couldn’t be left in a caravan for hours through the night alone! She makes me feel the rage. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.