The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah filmed him taking his arms out of his straps in yesterday's vlog. Why couldn't they just order a chest strap on Amazon Prime and wait a couple of days for it to arrive? You can't fix stupid. If there was a crash whilst he was laying like this, poor Jace would be straight through that windscreen and stand no chance.
They don’t need a chest clip those disgusting excuse for parents need to fit him to the seat properly and put back on the chest pads on the seat, no wonder he’s pulling his arms out he’s so bloody uncomfortable with the head rest digging in to his back which needs to be raised about 3 inches! Then if he is still doing it he needs to be told no, it’s not like he doesn’t understand and he’s not sitting back their alone.

Reactions: 33
Hahahaha at the click bait title having zero effect because they are nearly a week behind 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry but was their porch doors open all the time while they were away, or did Chris go inside first to be able to film the best reaction to being home? Isn't their favourite feuature of their home the grand staircase so would be better to go in the front door..

Hahahaha at the click bait title having zero effect because they are nearly a week behind 🤣🤣
oh but they may be tricking us you know, and keep the baby a secret for a week so they can get the best video out. Surprise we had our baby,
and come up with a new name for baby Mila

Reactions: 9
Jace has taken his arms out of his car seat straps, none of them have noticed?!
How? They know he keeps doing it, they should be watching for it!
Unrelated to the car seat but my goodness this two kids are very burnt 😡. Izzy should be sun smart by now and should know better but poor little Jace and his fair skin.

Lazy, I know you read here… it’s not hard to put sun cream and a hat your toddler to keep him safe in the sun!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The lolly situation is puzzling. If it had been lying for any length of time it wouldn’t be sticky as such. Poor kid probably did it herself for attention, or else jace has whacked her one with the lolly, hence why Isla got her own back by shoving him!
I reckon Isla kept saying about it and ended up being told to shut up that’s why she just left it in and went to bed with it 😢😢 heartbreaking.

I can’t believe jace isn’t strapped in properly WHILST DRIVING! these two really are duck up parents 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 655238
Disgusting, what is wrong with them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Sooooooo many hospitals 🙄🙄🙄 ridiculous family! Don’t deserve children
And then there's me! I'm just 10 weeks along and have already been to 2 early scans, because of concerns, and an examination in hospital, all before I'm even 12 weeks. Latest appointment was today, glad to say baby is fine. When it comes to your baby, there's no taking risks and waiting. You get checked.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Long time lurker watcher and waiter. I'm shocked at you all for not noticing this with your fabulous observational skills. The vlog where they went to get a shower and Creepy puts Lazy38s under-carriage on display. Afterwards they are walking away from the pool along a road. Creepy is talking. At around 9.51 Creepy is talking but watch his eyes very carefully and he sees something to the side of Lazy38. You then see its a young girl/small woman dressed in black who he looks up and down. And then at around 10.00 it cuts when it looks like he turns round to look at her. You can see him stop just before 10.00 so that he can turn round to see her. He then continues to talk after the cut. If that doesn't tell everyone he's likes the younger female persuasion nothing does. I have been holding on to this for nearly a week and just had to share! Please tel me I'm not wrong.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yes a new white joovet cover is exactly what I would go for if I was going to give birth any day now and then have a newborn baby. Because nothing messy comes from giving birth or babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why am I getting so many adverts for mutton Curry? I’m blaming Yel for putting on that awful picture, it’s obviously confused the servers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So boring for a kid
The photo is of Sarah and Chris's room

So they had it all planned if she had gone into labour! Off to the nearest hospital, pop the baby out and buy a car seat!
Sarah with her crusty lips, and the state of Chris's face and neck 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Surely if he can get his arms free from the straps then they are not tight enough to start with. I know with our grandaughters seat the shoulder straps have to be tight enough so that you can only get one finger between her body and the strap. There is no way she can free her arms.
Theyre not fitted properly in the first place, they need putting higher so they sit on his shoulders instead of behind and the headrest higher in, and then hopefully you can get them tight enough. But they just have no care for their kids safety

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.