The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Thread title by @Zade

Can someone else do a roundup I really can't think what else they did on the last thread other than hang up some washing, have a puncture, Isla get a random lolly stuck in her hair and try to use the caravan electrics to move it up a hill which unsurprisingly failed. The official kayak lesson supplier on Loch Lomand for tattlers posted some rants at "creepy sex pest" then deleted in favour of a scenic shot.

They went to a pool for a wash.
9D29FDF9-52D2-46A5-98E6-DA9C787C8170.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Thread title by @Zade

View attachment 654759

Can someone else do a roundup I really can't think what else they did on the last thread other than hang up some washing, have a puncture and try to use the caravan electrics to move it up a hill which unsurprisingly failed. The official kayak lesson supplier on Loch Lomand for tattlers posted some rants at "creepy sex pest" then deleted in favour of a scenic shot.
Not in the middle of lunch thanks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thread title by @Zade

View attachment 654759

Can someone else do a roundup I really can't think what else they did on the last thread other than hang up some washing, have a puncture, Isla get a random lolly stuck in her hair and try to use the caravan electrics to move it up a hill which unsurprisingly failed. The official kayak lesson supplier on Loch Lomand for tattlers posted some rants at "creepy sex pest" then deleted in favour of a scenic shot.
There goes my breakfast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Catching up on all the drama you know and this is just my personal opinion I don’t think Paul did take it too far, sorry but how many times have we all wrote on here about them, and let’s be honest this guy went to them out of concern for their kids about buoyancy aids (even if he was told beforehand who cares) he tried to warn them of the dangers they went onto their social media flaunting his business page so all their creepy Ifam could ruin him, I’m sorry on yerself Paul, keep going duck them, if you’ve got nothing to hide you wouldn’t threaten court action etc it’s about time the Minghams got what’s coming to them, money or not they need to be shown for what they truly are!!
I think my point of view on it is that Paul is running a business page, anyone outside the drama stumbling on his page will wonder what’s going on.

there was also talk about the Ingham’s taking legal action, so calling them names so public on his business page isn’t really going to help his case. Surely if you had done no wrong you’d just let the solicitors deal with it.

obviously I don’t know what’s happened behind the scenes but I just think it’s gone from wanting to help promote water safety to what appears now to be a personal vendetta and feeds the narrative the Ingham’s have tried to push all along

just my view on it

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Paul is a regular guy he was looking to do something good and then he stumbled on icult and had his business attacked. The Ingham’s are crafty AF Paul needs to be a bit more crafty because they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm really behind. Any big dramas happen lately? Are they home yet? Has she given birth in a service station car park surrounded by Chai lattes yet? Has Creepy asked any Scots to drop their towels? Have they had a wash? Are the girls doing any form of home education? Is Jace still a secret Tattler? Have Big Frank and family made an appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm really behind. Any big dramas happen lately? Are they home yet? Has she given birth in a service station car park surrounded by Chai lattes yet? Has Creepy asked any Scots to drop their towels? Have they had a wash? Are the girls doing any form of home education? Is Jace still a secret Tattler? Have Big Frank and family made an appearance?

Isla had a lollipop stuck in her hair for an entire night and mother and father of the year didn't notice. Poor Isla didn't even think to tell them. The lollipop didn't even belong to her, apparently it was a random one from the beach earlier in the day. AN ENTIRE LOLLIPOP. Sarah cackled whilst telling the Ifam about it, Isla was glad of the attention. More Ingham terrible parenting

Screenshot 2021-07-09 12.48.43.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Isla had a lollipop stuck in her hair for an entire night and mother and father of the year didn't notice. Poor Isla didn't even think to tell them. The lollipop didn't even belong to her, apparently it was a random one from the beach earlier in the day. AN ENTIRE LOLLIPOP. Sarah cackled whilst telling the Ifam about it, Isla was glad of the attention. More Ingham terrible parenting

View attachment 654804
That's grim. Shows how little they wash/brush hair if they didn't even notice a lollipop in their hair. Why would you even admit to something like this online 🤢 I bet they stink so bad.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I think my point of view on it is that Paul is running a business page, anyone outside the drama stumbling on his page will wonder what’s going on.

there was also talk about the Ingham’s taking legal action, so calling them names so public on his business page isn’t really going to help his case. Surely if you had done no wrong you’d just let the solicitors deal with it.

obviously I don’t know what’s happened behind the scenes but I just think it’s gone from wanting to help promote water safety to what appears now to be a personal vendetta and feeds the narrative the Ingham’s have tried to push all along

just my view on it
Well he's deleted all the posts in question so anyone going to his page now will be none the wiser.

The Inghams can take legal action for defamation but the first step in that is formally asking for the offending posts to be removed, and they already have. Next step woul be for a public apology - good luck with that, Inghams :) As has been mentioned it will take a lot of money to get it to court and I doubt Paul is making much money so the Inghams would end up losing out financially. We know that money is their God so I can't see them going down that route.

Anywhere else that repeats the defamatory comments is also able to be sued, so technically Tattle could get a Levi Letter. Do we think that will happen? No, hell no.

The Inghams will probably just carry on their snidey encouragement of the Ifam to continue to attack CK's business and they will play the eternal victims.

If (god forbid) the CK page posts anything else that could be seen as defamatory then perhaps it's best if it isn't screen shot over here. After all, we don't want to capture anything that could help the Inghams in a legal case :)

Do we have any Beltoft Tattlers in the audience? If so, can you hear the sound of coffee splashing up walls when Chris sees the viewing figures on the vlogs?

Reactions: 37
Speaking of screenshots we'd rather not see...I've just had a horrible thought. She's going to vlog her water birth isn't she? I won't be watching it but if you do, please don't share.
:cry:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I just don't get how they didn't see the lolly. Is Isla's hair so thick with grease that the hair was stuck together and hid it? Surely you'd see the lollypop stick quite easily. It's shocking how neglected she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Hmm, so it costs Sarah 38 and Christopher Malcolm £5,000 for each "Cease and Desist" letter they send does it? Sounds like a challenge to me... :unsure:🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So they said the other night the checked into the campsite because they all needed showers confirming they go days without washing. Not that we needed it confirmed. Looking at them is enough to know.
But add to that the fact that when they’re home, the absolute state the have the kitchen in when they’re doing laundry means that nothing is being washed while they’re in that caravan. The little pile of towels they showed at the campsite before was fooling no one.
Disgusting 🤢 and if they’re not washing clothes, they’re definitely not washing underwear 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So they said the other night the checked into the campsite because they all needed showers confirming they go days without washing. Not that we needed it confirmed. Looking at them is enough to know.
But add to that the fact that when they’re home, the absolute state the have the kitchen in when they’re doing laundry means that nothing is being washed while they’re in that caravan. The little pile of towels they showed at the campsite before was fooling no one.
Disgusting 🤢 and if they’re not washing clothes, they’re definitely not washing underwear 🤢🤢🤢
Her gusset must smell like the shithouse on a prawn trawler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
I bet them, their sex mobile, and that heap of crap all smell like a mix of vomit and piss! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Seriously what was going through his head when he filmed that god almighty shot? That is your wife ool

What the heck to people see in this family to watch them day in day out. Some of the comments I read are just why

Reactions: 16
There is nothing that kayak paul did to them that they didn’t do to him ! Only difference is he did nothing wrong ( as far as I’m concerned ) hope he will be okay and get this tit over with and get back to helping save lives.
why should he delete everything about creepy ? That’s messed up and exactly why they get away with everything! Makes me sick ! 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

View attachment 654804
I’m sure she said later on that evening? Isla just told her the next day it wasn’t her lolly.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.