The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my point of view on it is that Paul is running a business page, anyone outside the drama stumbling on his page will wonder what’s going on.

there was also talk about the Ingham’s taking legal action, so calling them names so public on his business page isn’t really going to help his case. Surely if you had done no wrong you’d just let the solicitors deal with it.

obviously I don’t know what’s happened behind the scenes but I just think it’s gone from wanting to help promote water safety to what appears now to be a personal vendetta and feeds the narrative the Ingham’s have tried to push all along

just my view on it
Fair point but they can’t set a narrative when they’re the ones who threatened him with social media, took it to social media posted his Facebook page and etc and then claim to be any sort of victim if you ask me he’s been sent some form of lawyers letter and quite honestly he doesn’t give a tit and why should he this ain’t going to court because Creepy can’t have any more skeletons coming out his closet!

Reactions: 31
Isla had a lollipop stuck in her hair for an entire night and mother and father of the year didn't notice. Poor Isla didn't even think to tell them. The lollipop didn't even belong to her, apparently it was a random one from the beach earlier in the day. AN ENTIRE LOLLIPOP. Sarah cackled whilst telling the Ifam about it, Isla was glad of the attention. More Ingham terrible parenting

View attachment 654804

Even sadder . She said Isla did tell her she had sticky in her hair and lazy told her it would wash out in a shower. Didn’t even have a look or check how bad it was.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Friend, Romans, Countrymen, or the INDOMITABLE TATTLERS please give me a resume of what’s up with Calamity Kayak and the great uninformed. I’m a book load of posts behind and a very lot curious.Kindest wishes to you all. 🍷

Reactions: 10
Speaking of screenshots we'd rather not see...I've just had a horrible thought. She's going to vlog her water birth isn't she? I won't be watching it but if you do, please don't share.
:cry:
I dunno it depends how much you gonna pay be not to share that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title by @Zade

Can someone else do a roundup I really can't think what else they did on the last thread other than hang up some washing, have a puncture, Isla get a random lolly stuck in her hair and try to use the caravan electrics to move it up a hill which unsurprisingly failed. The official kayak lesson supplier on Loch Lomand for tattlers posted some rants at "creepy sex pest" then deleted in favour of a scenic shot.

They went to a pool for a wash.
Thank you for including my meme, I feel like tattle royalty now, move over thegreencow ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What kind parents don't notice a,lolly pop in there child's hair!! That's grim poor isla , a nice bubble bath hair wash and plait and she ve glowing na just go local pool for wash

Reactions: 42
I absolutely hate sticky lollies and my children were never allowed them
As for getting a lolly stuck in a child’s hair is beyond comprehension to me
lazy would have to cut it out.
Prob just yanked the lolly out

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What kind parents don't notice a,lolly pop in there child's hair!! That's grim poor isla , a nice bubble bath hair wash and plait and she ve glowing na just go local pool for wash
Considering that she purchased them about x50 different coloured scrunchies (and HAD to buy x2 of every colour) apparently as Isla loves her her in pigtails and wanted them to match. I haven’t seen Isla wearing these once. Her hair is always down, and needs a proper cut

Reactions: 48
Paul is a regular guy he was looking to do something good and then he stumbled on icult and had his business attacked. The Ingham’s are crafty AF Paul needs to be a bit more crafty because they are.
I keep rabbits as a hobby. Usually mini lops but my breeder suggested I get some mini rex’s. They look like baby hares and are the smallest fine boned creatures in delicate shades of coffee. They’ve been named mocha and latte. Just couldn’t face chai - at a loss to why.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LOL the Saccone Joly's had an IG story of their youngest son Andrea in their new pool with the music of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' because he looked like the baby in the Nevermind album cover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If the lolly wasn't hers and was just an old random lolly, that must mean she had her head on the beach, still without having her hair tied back. Sarah even said that she remembered her hair getting stuck on a lolly, but still never bothers to tie hair back or advise that they toe it back themselves. I only have shoulder length hair but wouldn't do things like swimming or walking in the wind without making sure my hair is up in some way!

If for any reason I misunderstood my children, they wouldn't leave me until they had actually shown the lolly stuck, and wouldn't just happily get in the car and wait hours. She had 2 parents there and 2 older sisters and no one bothered to look or help her out.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
The lolly situation is puzzling. If it had been lying for any length of time it wouldn’t be sticky as such. Poor kid probably did it herself for attention, or else jace has whacked her one with the lolly, hence why Isla got her own back by shoving him!

Reactions: 20
LOL the Saccone Joly's had an IG story of their youngest son Andrea in their new pool with the music of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' because he looked like the baby in the Nevermind album cover.
We'll see their IG story and raise them! Good old Lazy's gruff box for the win 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tat and me is going live soon isn’t it, no vlog as of yet..can’t expect them to be prepared or anything!

Reactions: 15
Paul is a regular guy he was looking to do something good and then he stumbled on icult and had his business attacked. The Ingham’s are crafty AF Paul needs to be a bit more crafty because they are.
We’ve had ages yakking on about those two foos
Imagine if you are new to this Ingham stuff and had innocently talked to them about water safety and then life as you knew it implodes I mean if he speaks to people about water safety and they are arsed about it they probably mutter “ get stuffed” under their breath when he’s out of earshot
but this 🤷‍♀️
Loonies messing with your business, death threats etc then you search online and see all the stuff about the father no wonder he has flipped
They still enrage us and we are seasoned Ingham haters

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Isla had a lollipop stuck in her hair for an entire night and mother and father of the year didn't notice. Poor Isla didn't even think to tell them. The lollipop didn't even belong to her, apparently it was a random one from the beach earlier in the day. AN ENTIRE LOLLIPOP. Sarah cackled whilst telling the Ifam about it, Isla was glad of the attention. More Ingham terrible parenting

View attachment 654804
When Isla told sarah about her hair she should have checked it but she bulshitted on camera as she said they went to the shower blocks 2 hours later then said Isla slept with it in her hair…….so they didn’t shower the day Isla told her! Sarah can’t keep up with her own lies. On the other hand isla is old enough to actually say look I have an actual lolly in my hair, it’s not mine and it happened rolling in the sand! If she was able to say it the next day but this family have NO hygiene standards 🙊

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I keep forgetting Isla is 9 because she doesn’t act like it all. My daughter is 8 and comparing them I would definitely have through Isla was younger. She was babied for so long until jace came along and then just ignored so it’s like she doesn’t know how she’s supposed to act. The best thing for all of them would be to be back in school and being around kids their own age. Do they have kids in their street to play with? I hardly see my daughter most days during the holidays because she plays out with the other kids. And it’s absolutely disgusting that she didn’t notice a full lollipop in her daughters hair. How bad must her hair be because if either of mine had something stuck it would be really noticeable

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.