The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much per month they are paying on the mortgage? Who on earth gave them a mortgage on a £700k house? Did they throw around the 1 million strong ifam nonsense and say we are sooper dooper mega famous and need a big house to accommodate all our chuldrun?
I’d say minimum of £3000 a month. All depends what deposit they put down though

Reactions: 15
This holiday has been a miserable failure for them on so many levels.

I don't care how much Creepy smirks at the camera whilst waving his arms at various lakes and mountains, he's fooling nobody.
For the majority of the time the children have looked bored, scruffy and badly scripted and Lazy has been a wheezy, miserable, passive-aggressive baggage.
He drags his family from one end of the country to the other in the pretence of making memories when what he's actually doing is trying to escape reality.

Financially it has been equally as disastrous for them.
They set off on this trip on the 1st of June and for that month their income from youtube dropped by over a quarter. They got over 1.3 million fewer views than they did in May.
All that living in lay-bys, hiding in bushes and sitting for hours in the car and for what? Absolutely sod all.

A10EB38C-409A-4F5F-A776-4B402EF8C575.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’d say minimum of £3000 a month. All depends what deposit they put down though
I googled it and it said £3000 for a 30 year mortgage and £5000 for a 15 year mortgage. Either way it's a lot of money for someone with an extremely unstable Youtube career. Add to that the general monthly bills; electricity, water, food, vet bills (for Prinny), car maintenance, private maternity care bills, council tax and much more, and that is a lot of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
After pushing isabelle head to say look at my beautiful face. She has a mean streak. Wait till the baby arrives what will she be like then

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I googled it and it said £3000 for a 30 year mortgage and £5000 for a 15 year mortgage. Either way it's a lot of money for someone with an extremely unstable Youtube career. Add to that the general monthly bills; electricity, water, food, vet bills (for Prinny), car maintenance, private maternity care bills, council tax and much more, and that is a lot of money.
Exactly. Looking at £4000-5000 a month in basic outgoings. Where are these two idiots going to earn that sort of money when YouTube ends

Reactions: 25
After pushing isabelle head to say look at my beautiful face. She has a mean streak. Wait till the baby arrives what will she be like then
The moral of the story DO NOT OVER BABY YOUR KID especially don’t choose 1 over the others for years on end that kid was made to believe she could walk on water and now that she isn’t the star attraction anymore she’s got mean and moody ! That pair of idiots won’t pay for it though it will be the baby and jace ! I dread to think ! 😕 school and therapy might fix it but will they choose that for her? Will they eff as like !

It was a bit weird wasn't it?
Trying to be edgy and nonchalant & a new approach to get people talking !
Well I couldn’t give a tit how the end their vlogs as long as they do end ! 😐

Reactions: 27
Just thinking we've not seen any of the girls on their Nintendo switches they got for Christmas, u think away the scotland trip they would have them for the car journeys or even in the carrrrraaa van .
Last time I can remember seeing them was Christmas or new year.

She bought 3 aswell at 280quid each what a waste .

Reactions: 28
Just thinking we've not seen any of the girls on their Nintendo switches they got for Christmas, u think away the scotland trip they would have them for the car journeys or even in the carrrrraaa van .
Last time I can remember seeing them was Christmas or new year.

She bought 3 aswell at 280quid each what a waste .
Or the expensive camera isabelle got for her birthday because she loves photography. Wouldn’t the Scotland trip have been perfect for it?

Reactions: 49
That’s the thing. Whatever they are earning from YouTube won’t last for 20 years or whatever their mortgage length is. Neither of them have the skills to go into a job equally as well paid so they will come unstuck when they are on £15,000-20,000 a year with a huge mortgage to still pay
Exactly! This is what I have thought for a long time. If they were to quit Youtube everything would go. The holidays, the Tat, the massive mortgage repayments. Creepy had a job but they would save for things like holidays etc. They are trying so hard not to go back there. What job would Lazy38 do to maintain her shopping addiction? What would Creepy do with his track record? They are holding on to this channel for dear life!! That's why they don't really care what is said about them because they have YouTube!

We talk about their decline but I think it will be a long time coming because they are desperate to keep It!!

Reactions: 26
Deborah Davies the psychic medium woman from real house wives of Cheshire has started a campaign to provide school safety water gear to lend out for kids During holidays etc. It’s in response to a little boy drowning, she’s raised enough for three schools so far, this is what the minghams should have done. Apologised and done something like that, they are too thick to even get the free good publicity. Oh a side note why do you want your room to look like a premier inn? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Deborah Davies the psychic medium woman from real house wives of Cheshire has started a campaign to provide school safety water gear to lend out for kids During holidays etc. It’s in response to a little boy drowning, she’s raised enough for three schools so far, this is what the minghams should have done. Apologised and done something like that, they are too thick to even get the free good publicity. Oh a side note why do you want your room to look like a premier inn? 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s a good cause , good on her ! However I don’t like her 😆 since Dawn left I can’t even get into it anymore , I tried but it’s boring AF for me now !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Years ago there was boot seats but they were in ESTATE cars this is a hatchback, this car was never designed to put seats in the boot, maybe for an occasional short journey but not for travelling the length of the country. Esmes face must be so close to that back window and small bump and she will face plant that window, plus the heat with the sun must be unbearable. Not like there is any ventilation back there.
Oh I get that but Range Rover officially fit them so I doubt they are that unsafe tbh. Uncomfortable yeah .. well let’s hope they get a proper 7 seater once “ baby girllll” is here lol

Reactions: 6
didn’t sleep well this week so decided to have some time off social media. Why did I do that😞. I’m now a whole thread behind😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.