The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy38 must bleeping hate Creepy. He's ruined everything for that family.

Clearly the money isn't rolling in because the only thing that made their content get hits was the brand work. No one is interested in a caravan holiday that pretty much anyone could do (and do better). It was the free holidays, the free stuff from brands, all that stuff that they can't afford alone that got them the hits.

But brands don't want to touch them after the pweirdo/sex pest claims. And those claims MUST be true. If your whole livelihood relies on reputation, you would take real legal action against people who threatened it with false allegations, including the newspapers. Unless you know it's uncontestable...because the claims are true.

Everything is falling apart, and it's all because of him. She should have ditched him and gone it alone. But she's missed her chance now, she's just as tainted as him. She must be constantly seething. That marriage will only last as long as the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So Chris said he couldnā€™t go with Sarah to her appointment due to COVID restrictions, but on the day they left for their latest trip Sarah said she felt guilty that she could only take one of the girls with her because due to COVID restrictions she was only allowed to take one person. So why couldnā€™t Chris go this time?

Reactions: 42
So the big renovations that were being done while they were away were just the snags and finally putting doors on the bathroom cabinets?
Donā€™t know what I expected when their last ā€˜renovationsā€™ were just changing the joovet covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh I get that but Range Rover officially fit them so I doubt they are that unsafe tbh. Uncomfortable yeah .. well letā€™s hope they get a proper 7 seater once ā€œ baby girllllā€ is here lol
Who said Land Rover official fit them!! Get a grip some back street garage fitted them!! I bet these seats have been bought from a scrappy. Can even buy from eBay!! More fool you for believing Lazy38 lies.

Baby girl will be in the front like Jace was and Creepy will get sit in the back next to Izzy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Hope you're feeling much better soon x
Thankyou.I(`ve had both my jabs ,done everything by the book,so watching this lot flout the rules makes me mad.Furthest i`ve been is my mums ,and neighbours ,both of whom are also vaccinated and vigilant about rules and regulations.Still i have you wonderful tattlers to keep me entertained.Hope everyone else is safe and well.Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why do they have to decorate Isla's room so babyish, just paint it properly not with the weird diagonal design like her old room in the old house. No wonder she feels left out when Esme and Isabelle have more age appropriate rooms upstairs and Isla gets the same set up as a baby and a two year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Why did they paint an almost full wall to test the colour? If they hate it its a lot more effort to repaint then a little patch like most people do.

Reactions: 22
They lied - was bought for the asking price. They have a mortgage with a company that generally deals with people with bad credit and CCJs or self-employed with limited accounts. I bet the interest rate must be astronomical.
Might have known main stream lenders wouldnā€™t touch them. Sub prime mortgages are high risk and god knows Iā€™ve repossessed many homes for them. They tend not to tolerate defaulters or give much help if borrowers hit hard times.

Reactions: 25
Why did they paint an almost full wall to test the colour? If they hate it its a lot more effort to repaint then a little patch like most people do.
She will have that colour and be less paint to buy!

Reactions: 11
So Chris said he couldnā€™t go with Sarah to her appointment due to COVID restrictions, but on the day they left for their latest trip Sarah said she felt guilty that she could only take one of the girls with her because due to COVID restrictions she was only allowed to take one person. So why couldnā€™t Chris go this time?
Tbh I don't think that she had an appointment I think she went to B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they are going to try and catch themselves up and I hope they have the baby on a Sunday. They won't be able to miss Monday then ha ha!
On a serious note, aether trolling uswithhowthick they are or are they really that dense to think, reinstalling the light switches incase in fabric is a good idea?
How there hasn't been a serious accident in that family I will never know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
didnā€™t sleep well this week so decided to have some time off social media. Why did I do thatšŸ˜ž. Iā€™m now a whole thread behindšŸ˜­
I did the same last week. Shoved my phone in the wardrobe and didn't touch it. Came back and missed a lot, but looked at the "most liked posts" on the threads to catch up šŸ˜‚ hope you're sleeping better now!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.