The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hubby has just told me that Chris Eubanks son has drowned in Dubai. Aged 29, also a boxer so I'm assuming fit, healthy and strong. Those kids and Creepy and Lazy would have had no chance had something happened on Loch Lomond.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Just wanted to tell everyone I've had a lovely hot shower feel so lovely and clean. It's the best feeling when you're freshly washed. 😊🚿💞

Sarah is after properly outing them. They were in that layby for a few days cause its the perfect spot. They then left to a campsite just for a night to use the facilities.
Then next vlog she said they just stayed overnight so they could all have showers.
They were in that layby for a few days.
Confirmation of what we already know.

I think it must be awful for them not being able to use the toilet say.
What are they doing when they all have to use the toilet.

I can hold it if I need to. There's certain times you feel like you're going to pee yourself 😂
So I couldn't imagine not being able to use the toilet when I needed to.

If anyone has a right to sue it's Paul. Crazy ifam trying to destroy him and his business.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Having a child almost touching the rear windscreen with their face is never going to be safe. Given how little space they have shown for her feet (not enough space to even have them straight), her knees probably touch the door of the boot. I would not consider it a safe way to travel at all, when there are plenty of cars that have actual seats in the boot space with a clear space behind them before the back of the car.
This cannot be sustainable surely because kids grow it would make more sense for Isla to sit in the back because she is way shorter, that said nobody should be sitting there at all let alone a child.
They say they are set for life but they cannot buy a large enough car for their family, there are plenty of nice options available these days. They are liars they are only travelling like this because they’re skint and are house poor, their furniture is cheap and decorating with plastic leaves on the wall etc it’s one thing buying a house it’s another thing being able to afford it comfortably. Their bedroom looks like a cheap hotel yes hotels decorate like that because it’s just functional and yeh CHEAP!

Reactions: 28
when I was younger we had one of these cars with being 1 of 5 I used to love sitting in the boot seats always have the best memories from it. We travelled all over in that car. Granted as you get taller space gets smaller 🤣 but they are safe maybe not for car seats obvs but bigger kids are fine.
We have 6 children don’t have one of these cars we just always drive 2 cars when we go out haha
Years ago there was boot seats but they were in ESTATE cars this is a hatchback, this car was never designed to put seats in the boot, maybe for an occasional short journey but not for travelling the length of the country. Esmes face must be so close to that back window and small bump and she will face plant that window, plus the heat with the sun must be unbearable. Not like there is any ventilation back there.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Years ago there was boot seats but they were in ESTATE cars this is a hatchback, this car was never designed to put seats in the boot, maybe for an occasional short journey but not for travelling the length of the country. Esmes face must be so close to that back window and small bump and she will face plant that window, plus the heat with the sun must be unbearable. Not like there is any ventilation back there.
Also Esme is a red head and prone to burning it’s so irresponsible to put her in a window in summertime.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
With an added NDA on a napkin if required 😉
Look times are tough okay? If you MUST have your wicked ways with Creepy Christopher Malcolm in the hotel bedroom of dreams, you will just have to accept that your NDA will be written on Home Bargains toilet roll paper. If you get super lucky, you'll even be able to see him writing it out...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not that I’m a great fan of any family vloggers but DVG family posted last night and have in excess of 221000 views as of this morning. It’s taken Owld Creeps 5 days worth to rise over that figure. Comforting to say the least. For the purpose of research I will keep a check on the dvg figures. I’m only cooking, cleaning out the rabbits and seeing to the dogs this weekend. Whoops almost I’m drinking copious quantities of gin and I think there might just be a football match tomorrow.
Now that`s heartening! Seems they`re being overtaken by most Youtubers now. Enjoy your home cooking and gin.I`ve no appetite at all (just tested positive for covid) ,and am exhausted.Really looking forward to that match though:).#Footballscominghome 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Saw this on the Sacconejoly thread (what a tit show that is at the moment), but thought it was interesting. Lazy is forever plugging her tat on the YouTube channel and should be declaring it. A few complaints to ASA might be in order.

Screenshot_20210710_114204.jpg

Reactions: 28
We do actually have dolphins in Wales @becca7721 . We don't need to trick tourists to come in.
No we don't. NO. WE. DON'T. NO dolphins in Wales thank you very much. We have big grey fish that have big snouts and no sense of smell so would probably nick your beanie Creepy, but we have NO DOLPHINS IN WALES.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Now that`s heartening! Seems they`re being overtaken by most Youtubers now. Enjoy your home cooking and gin.I`ve no appetite at all (just tested positive for covid) ,and am exhausted.Really looking forward to that match though:).#Footballscominghome 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
I’m sorry your poorly and hope you feel better soon. I would have happily sent you a home cooked dinner and some gin if it would of helped. Look after you

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saw this on the Sacconejoly thread (what a tit show that is at the moment), but thought it was interesting. Lazy is forever plugging her tat on the YouTube channel and should be declaring it. A few complaints to ASA might be in order.

View attachment 656237
I don't usually follow the Saccone Joly's but have read today. I don't think there's been a better time to raise a campaign of awareness around the emotional abuse/manipulation/monetisation of family vlogging children than now, first the Ingham kids and now Eduardo of that family, someone needs to make it stop. Surely someone in authority needs to start creating some laws to protect these children? Feels like there's a huge tragedy brewing, lots of noise surrounding Caroline Flack and Love Island stars who were damaged by the industry but compete silence on these poor kids

(Saturday soapbox waffly rant, just makes me so angry).

Thinking of you Whatamess xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Has anyone sent the screen shot of the boy with no belt on to the Scottish sun to prove what terrible unsafe parents they are?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but do we think they will have tomorrow off? Or do you think they will vlog considering its the final of the football? Have they even mentioned the Euro games?

36 WEEKS PREGNANT - CONTRACTIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE?!!

Creepy films Esme dolphin watching. Budget David Attenborough says the Bottlenose Dolphins swimming are "really really cute". They've been leaping out of the water but stopped when Creepy got his camera out. Esme says they swam with dolphins in America. Creepy tells Isla that they've seen whales in the ohshun in real life in Australia. Jace has hurt his finger and gets Creepy to kiss it better.

Creepy is sad because today is the last proper day of the trip. They won't be home tonight because they're way too far away to do it in one day. They will be back in their beds tomorrow but Creepy doesn't want to because he loves this lifestyle. He loves Scotland in general and has adored every minute. He's eternally grateful that they can give the kids memories like this and he wanted to thank us for watching and supporting him. Memories of what? Motorways and mountains? The kids will be lucky if they don't end up needing therapy after years of being pimped out to strangers online. It means more than he can tell us. He's super super grateful for everything. The campsite has the best location on the water and we 100% need to add it to our bucket lists. They have to be home on Monday for lots of baby stuff and meetings - back to reality. They always knew the week of 6th July they had to be home. They have lot of work stuff and Mila will be here soon. They will be coming back in the future in a van. We all know that he'll go out and buy that van even if Lazy says no. They'll be going out in it when Mila is about 5 days old. The NC500 has so many routes that it would take years and years and years to see them all. There is so much to do in the Highlands and experiences to do that it would take so many trips to do them all. The trip has proved to Creepy that you can do the NC500 towing a caravan. The roads aren't scary but it's harder to find the amazing wild camping spots. He's hopeful that their videos have shown the van community that going down single track roads in a caravan isn't scary. they haven't had time to show it properly though. They're heading towards Edinburgh and then deciding if they want to carry on. The caravan is ready to go and everyone is waiting for Creepy.

Driving footage. Whilst they're sat in the car Lazy thought she would ill us in on last night's shenanigans. She thought she might give birth in the caravan last night. She never got Braxton Hicks with the girls, with Jace she got them a bit but it was her stomach tightening without pain. Last night they got back to the caravan, had dinner, got comfortable and what she thought were contractions started. It was tightening, pressure and period pain in her back and front of her stomach. It was terrifying. She didn't want to say anything in front of the girls so told Creepy, who asked her if she wanted him to drive home because he could get them back by morning. Lazy said she couldn't think of anything worse. She didn't dare move because she was scared her waters would break so she didn't drink her cup of tea. She knew if her waters broke that would be it. Lazy wasn't worried that they would be stuck because they'd checked there was a hospital nearby wherever they stayed, it isn't hard to buy a car seat and they have an extra seat in the car. Lazy is too busy staring at her ugly face in the viewfinder to notice that Jace has taken his arms out of his car seat straps. It was more that she's 36 weeks pregnant and not ready to give birth. She's not sure if they're more common the more pregnancies you have. The contractions went on for an hour 1/2. Creepy was on the floor checking out the best hospitals with the hottest midwives maternity units. It's funny in hindsight. Lazy slept horrendous all night. Big Frank and his family are coming to stay, her lips are chapped and she has ulcers on her lips.

Service station stop. Lazy asks Creepy if her bump looks big in her outfit, then lifts her top up in front of the entire car park. Back in the car Jace is eating some sort of baby food snack. They've decided not to stop for dinner because it's 4pm and they don't tend to eat an evening meal until 6pm. Jace says he has a boo boo on his head so Lazy gets him to remind us how it happened. He wants to put toilet roll on it. Lazy laughs and asks if anyone remembers making a soggy toilet roll bandage for a cut on their finger. No Lazy because I'm not a chav like you. I went and asked the nurse for a plaster. Isabelle fell and a stick went into her leg and was limping back. A teacher ran and grabbed her to take her back and put a plaster on her leg. Lazy debates on how to say plaster. Isabelle is going to google and make her look stupid. Lazy says she's right and it sounds like Isabelle is saying 'pasta' with an 'l'. Lazy says she's always right. They're waiting for Creepy to upload the vlog and then they're going to drive for another hour. They should arrive home tomorrow and Lazy is excited to get home and relax. She's 37 weeks pregnant on Wednesday and wants to be prepared for that. Jace eats some Parma Violets out of Creepy's bag of sweets and gives one to Lazy.

Driving footage. Drone footage. Isabelle says they've arrived at their destination and pretends they're on a plane. She has travel hair and then Isla shoves her head out of the way to show us her travel hair. Lazy tells us they've stopped at a caravan and Motorhome rest stop. They drove more than they were expecting today because they're on the border of Scotland. They're doing two vlogs in one and it won't affect their upload schedule. Creepy hates leaving trips.

The next day brings more driving footage and a torrential downpour. Lazy hopes everyone is feeling better than her because the whole of her bottom lip is blistered. Jace isn't too happy. The girls are doing homeschooling in the car and they're going to drive the rest of the way home. Creepy has gone to pay for the petrol/diesel in the garage.

More rain. The Inghams pull into the services because they're being trashed by a thunderstorm. It's cool for Creepy and it's so loud. He saw a weather report before they left Scotland that there are mean to be thunderstorms across the country, dumping tons of water and they weren't lying. The girls run back to the car and get in the back seat/boot.

More driving. Jace says they're at the new house. He doesn't want to be strapped in. Isla screams into the camera. Jace says ifam then screeches "wow, new house". I hope the neighbours enjoyed their peace because it's now over and the chavs are home. It looks like the grass has grown in their absence. Creepy opens the door and the Inghams walk into Motorway Mansion. It smells like a brand new house. Jace sits down and takes his shoes off. Isabelle carries the bin bags into the house and breathlessly carries them up to her room.

End of vlog

The Inghams are now five days behind. This vlog ended on the 4th July.

View attachment 655661View attachment 655664View attachment 655665View attachment 655666View attachment 655667
Creepy is such a bloody narcissistic twit! Everything is all what he wants, its never what the kids want or even what Lazy wants. He is disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Grace Conder from DadvGirls has her first big high street brand shoot today. Kaci has already had lots of opportunities.

Whilst I don't particularly agree with these things, those girls do have a future within social media. Isabelle doesn't, alongside the rest of the Ingham kids. This is why it's so important for them to receive a decent education.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.