The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cannot be sustainable surely because kids grow it would make more sense for Isla to sit in the back because she is way shorter, that said nobody should be sitting there at all let alone a child.
They say they are set for life but they cannot buy a large enough car for their family, there are plenty of nice options available these days. They are liars they are only travelling like this because they’re skint and are house poor, their furniture is cheap and decorating with plastic leaves on the wall etc it’s one thing buying a house it’s another thing being able to afford it comfortably. Their bedroom looks like a cheap hotel yes hotels decorate like that because it’s just functional and yeh CHEAP!
Definitely not set for life. Chris was saying they would buy a new car before the next caravan trip late last year and I was waiting to see what sort of wreck that just scraped through it's MOT he would buy. Sooner or later they will have to buy a new one though because no way is Mila going to be their last child.

Has anyone checked to see whether the Mingham Marble Mansion is on the Land Registry yet?
Someone checked it a couple of threads back and yes they do indeed own Motorway Mansion. They have a mortgage though so still have that to pay off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Definitely not set for life. Chris was saying they would buy a new car before the next caravan trip late last year and I was waiting to see what sort of wreck that just scraped through it's MOT he would buy. Sooner or later they will have to buy a new one though because no way is Mila going to be their last child.
Oh my lord. I really hope your wrong. They will have five in a few weeks and can’t care for any of them. Just because Sarah 38 has no workplace skills and her only hope of making money is selling her kids on the internet surely she won’t have anymore. I don’t think her pelvic floor could cope with the strain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If they are still doing youtube, they will have more children. They can't think beyond the very short term boost in earnings that they will get from the birth/name reveal. Which really won't be a lot, but will be more than their average vlog and Sarah will already be planning what to spend the money on in B&M.

I predict Mila will be here by end of July, they will be off again in the caravan in August.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone checked it a couple of threads back and yes they do indeed own Motorway Mansion. They have a mortgage though so still have that to pay off.
I think I missed something at the time, but didn't they say they'd had to pay more for it because someone else was buying it, but that didn't turn out to be the case?

Reactions: 10
I think I missed something at the time, but didn't they say they'd had to pay more for it because someone else was buying it, but that didn't turn out to be the case?
Someone was buying it, they then put an offer in for the house next door and pulled out.

Reactions: 7
They lied - was bought for the asking price. They have a mortgage with a company that generally deals with people with bad credit and CCJs or self-employed with limited accounts. I bet the interest rate must be astronomical.

Reactions: 38

If that’s the case they don’t own it til it’s paid for

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh I can’t imagine anything worse than being postpartum and in a caravan 🤮 “we drove our newborn to stooonin lock lamond”

Reactions: 24
If that’s the case they don’t own it til it’s paid for
They'll never own it. Things will go to tit prior to them being able to pay off the mortgage. The majority of what they're paying will be interest.

Reactions: 30
How on earth are they still on YouTube ?
Surely YouTube is looking into things ,they seem to get away with everything scot free and someone else ends up in the tit .They're disgusting in habits ,lack of manners ,cleanliness and in basic parenting, they care only about themselves not their own kids and not the vunerable ifam who worship them .

Reactions: 25
Surely YouTube is looking into things ,they seem to get away with everything scot free and someone else ends up in the tit .They're disgusting in habits ,lack of manners ,cleanliness and in basic parenting, they care only about themselves not their own kids and not the vunerable ifam who worship them .
Sadly YouTube never seems to care unless someone is actually physically hurt and even then they don't seem to care. Look at how long it took people like onision to get demonitized fully. His entire content was based off bullying other people for mental disorders and the amount of claims that came out against him in a sexual manner, YouTube did duck all until like this year (claims of onision go back about 8 years etc)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There are plenty of 7 seater cars or even 9 seater mini van for them to fit in safely. The fact her feat can’t even be straight says exactly how little room there is. Disgusting that Land Rover even do such a thing but worse as a parent if they think that’s safe.

Reactions: 32
H
Ugh I can’t imagine anything worse than being postpartum and in a caravan 🤮 “we drove our newborn to stooonin lock lamond”
Same here I couldn’t think of anything worse! With my last child who incidentally was the smallest at just 5 pounds I had to sit on an inflatable cushion on the drive home from hospital 😂 It was so bad I was sure she had macheted her way out of my womb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know this has been mentioned already,,,,, But my god the footage of fatty foghorn talking about her contractions in the car with Jace in the background not strapped in properly is disgusting!!!! How are this pair of half wit dickheads allowed to carry on breeding 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They'll never own it. Things will go to tit prior to them being able to pay off the mortgage. The majority of what they're paying will be interest.
That’s the thing. Whatever they are earning from YouTube won’t last for 20 years or whatever their mortgage length is. Neither of them have the skills to go into a job equally as well paid so they will come unstuck when they are on £15,000-20,000 a year with a huge mortgage to still pay

Reactions: 29
I wonder how much per month they are paying on the mortgage? Who on earth gave them a mortgage on a £700k house? Did they throw around the 1 million strong ifam nonsense and say we are sooper dooper mega famous and need a big house to accommodate all our chuldrun?

Reactions: 27
The truth is YouTube simply doesn't care about them. YouTube sees over 500 hours of content uploaded every minute. That's 82.2 years of content generated per day, every day.

Although it has its community guidelines (which mainly exist to protect YouTube rather than users), it's also not YouTube's job to police all content (because they feasibly can't). They only step in when it could cost them money and/or legal trouble (which is why they're so strict with copyright strikes, etc) rather than on any moral grounds. Unfortunately, without any child labour laws in place, a lot of criticisms of the Inghams and family vloggers' in general boil down to "it's the parents choice to exploit their kids" 😕

The Ingham Family mean literally nothing to YouTube in the grand scheme of things. They're basically providing free digital labour (yes, they're a monetised channel but even so, they're only seeing a fraction of what they make YouTube in ad revenue as well as valuable data). They're not employees of YouTube, they don't have any rights - they just willing spend their life making them content for nothing. If they stopped making videos tomorrow, YouTube wouldn't even notice 🤷 But equally YouTube won't stop that easy stream of content/traffic/data/money unless it absolutely has to. However, it will never be just be because they're exploiting the kids because that would set a precedent for way too many other popular channels 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.