The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think way too much credit is being given to the ever decreasing ifam to not being sucked in by the contraction clickbait. Those that are left are too stupid to figure out that means what they're watching happened a week ago.

Reactions: 27
I had a 2 day hiatus (aka busy with mum and work life) and come back to this mess 😂😂 I have some catching up to do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We do actually have dolphins in Wales @becca7721 . We don't need to trick tourists to come in.
The poster was being sarcastic to stop this rubbish tainting beautiful Wales 🤣🤣🤣
In other news everyone seemed relieved to be home (can’t blame them) it’s the Narc that wanted this so dragged his entire family around in a caravan because HE likes it 🙄🙄

It's growing every time he tells a lie. He'll be like Pinocchio soon
Awe don’t be mean Pinocchio was a good boy
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well I for one can't wait to see the next layby adventure with a baby in tow, Bring it on!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I for one can't wait to see the next layby adventure with a baby in tow, Bring it on!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Be careful what you wish for!

Their car is already too small as it is. I wouldn't put it past him to do some of his special 'moderations' on a pair of his old wheelie skates and a cardboard box (all the way from China so super robust) to rustle up a special trailer in which to transport their new passenger on their travels.

As they're so safety conscious, they can cover the Alibaba box specially customised trailer with "Baby on board" stickers....maybe a couple of glow in the dark cornish pasty stickers and a few fairy lights for when they have to do a moonlight flit because jealous trolls called the po-po.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They really are thick as tit aren’t they.

Your son could fall down those marble stairs and seriously hurt himself.

He could fall off your stupid balcony/roof and seriously hurt himself or DIE!

You could be in a crash and due to incorrectly fitted harness and a stupid seat in the boot, 2 of your children could DIE!

Taking them out on paddle boards in deep water without life jackets, if they get into trouble they could DIE!

Not being checked up on through pregnancy your also risking the life of your child that hasn’t even been born yet!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Sarah filmed him taking his arms out of his straps in yesterday's vlog. Why couldn't they just order a chest strap on Amazon Prime and wait a couple of days for it to arrive? You can't fix stupid. If there was a crash whilst he was laying like this, poor Jace would be straight through that windscreen and stand no chance.
Maybe I’m wrong, but my daughter who is 6 months older than Jace (and still rear facing I might add) has the same car seat - if you strap them in correctly they should NOT be able to wiggle out of the arm straps. I know toddlers are little wiggly wizards when it comes to this stuff but those straps would have to be very loose to allow this to happen. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 39
I was watching the vlog in the kitchen and when Sex Case said that he loves Scotland, my husband shouts from another room, "well Scotland hates him" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Not that I’m a great fan of any family vloggers but DVG family posted last night and have in excess of 221000 views as of this morning. It’s taken Owld Creeps 5 days worth to rise over that figure. Comforting to say the least. For the purpose of research I will keep a check on the dvg figures. I’m only cooking, cleaning out the rabbits and seeing to the dogs this weekend. Whoops almost I’m drinking copious quantities of gin and I think there might just be a football match tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies if I'm ruining this lovely song for anyone

Sarah as Pink

Right from the start
You were a thief, a shoplifting clart (Scottish slang ...)
And I, your willing accomplice
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty (basically everything)
And with every vlog you fixed them (using the beauty app)
Now you've been DM'ing while I sleep woo hoo
Things you never say to me woo hoo
Tell me you can't get enough
Of young girls, young teens
Just give some money, just a little bit's enough
For B&M - our channel's broken and bent, we'd better learn to work again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the stats of our vlogs
Your nose is broken and bent, we'd better learn to work again

Chris as Nate Reuss

I guess I understand
Where all of this is coming from
Remember when our vlogs were fine (oh we had everything)
Our children running wild again
My dear we'll soon lose everythin'
Our fame is all in our minds (yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad dreams woo hoo
You wish you hadn't stayed with me woo hoo
There's nothing more than dirty sheets on our bed, our bed
Oh my hair is red, it's red

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They really are thick as tit aren’t they.

Your son could fall down those marble stairs and seriously hurt himself.

He could fall off your stupid balcony/roof and seriously hurt himself or DIE!

You could be in a crash and due to incorrectly fitted harness and a stupid seat in the boot, 2 of your children could DIE!

Taking them out on paddle boards in deep water without life jackets, if they get into trouble they could DIE!

Not being checked up on through pregnancy your also risking the life of your child that hasn’t even been born yet!
The thought of what would happen if there's an accident and Esme and Isla are in the boot! Oh god it makes my stomach turn! I know I joke around a !ot on here about lazy and creepy but the chances they take on their kids safety and even their lives is no joke. They're appalling parents and so blinded by bitterness that I think they take these chances for a reaction. They want us all to know that they won't be told what to do.They are a sick couple and it scares the life out of me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm guessing the baby will take islas place and isla will be in the boot with esme. Set for life but can't get a car to fit your family safely 😕
when I was younger we had one of these cars with being 1 of 5 I used to love sitting in the boot seats always have the best memories from it. We travelled all over in that car. Granted as you get taller space gets smaller 🤣 but they are safe maybe not for car seats obvs but bigger kids are fine.
We have 6 children don’t have one of these cars we just always drive 2 cars when we go out haha

Reactions: 7
when I was younger we had one of these cars with being 1 of 5 I used to love sitting in the boot seats always have the best memories from it. We travelled all over in that car. Granted as you get taller space gets smaller 🤣 but they are safe maybe not for car seats obvs but bigger kids are fine.
We have 6 children don’t have one of these cars we just always drive 2 cars when we go out haha
Having a child almost touching the rear windscreen with their face is never going to be safe. Given how little space they have shown for her feet (not enough space to even have them straight), her knees probably touch the door of the boot. I would not consider it a safe way to travel at all, when there are plenty of cars that have actual seats in the boot space with a clear space behind them before the back of the car.

Reactions: 50
Been doing up their bedroom, this photo, and Islas room
What's the deal with the useless shelves and the plastic plants obsession? Looks like a trying to hard air b and b. No individuality or personality just bland tat they'll be bored with in 2 weeks. Influencers? They want to be trendsetters but it's just laughable.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone checked to see whether the Mingham Marble Mansion is on the Land Registry yet?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.