The Ingham Family #179 Nothing quite says wild "camping" like foraging for food at Tesco's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the hell is the spare seat for a baby car seat supposed to be? They are bulky and the kids look rammed in as it is

Reactions: 28
Where the hell is the spare seat for a baby car seat supposed to be? They are bulky and the kids look rammed in as it is
I'm guessing the baby will take islas place and isla will be in the boot with esme. Set for life but can't get a car to fit your family safely πŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 44
She loves making fun of her kids,isabelle had a green lolly that turned her teeth green and creepy and lazy were pissing themselves laughing calling her mouldy teeth

Isabelle having to say she does clean her teeth

they are vile and if this baby comes out fine (which I do hope even though she’s a witch) it will be a miracle

Reactions: 31
No bleeping excuse why your child shouldn't be strapped in a car seat properly. If they crashed he could DIE. Do they not understand that???? Absolutely sickening.

Reactions: 39
Creepy has loved every minute of Scotland.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I notice their views are going well on the recent vlogs too

The only thing is I do feel sad for the poor animals who keep being compared to them. It's very mean guys. Those poor animals are likely very nice and kind πŸ˜” The minghams have personalities of pillar boxes, can't we just compare the buggers to them???

On another note I had on my Facebook feed videos about dolphins in Wales. This is absolutely not true and a cruel rumour to trick tourists into coming to Wales.

Oh, and I love love love the clickbait vlogs that are still coming, they are such a success!!!

Wooooooohoooooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm really behind. Any big dramas happen lately? Are they home yet? Has she given birth in a service station car park surrounded by Chai lattes yet? Has Creepy asked any Scots to drop their towels? Have they had a wash? Are the girls doing any form of home education? Is Jace still a secret Tattler? Have Big Frank and family made an appearance?
Erm let's see. We know lazy rinsed her flange out in the pool because someone took a screen shot and we all nearly projectile vommed ☠😷 So we know she's had a wash, not sure about the others because I'd rather spoon my own eyeball out than give them a view, , Frank and family are back from outta space and are living on lazy's lip (living the dream, set for life) and Jason is still a tattler. Oooh yeah, forgot to mention that lazy said that why should they spend tens of thousands of their pounds taking trolls to court? That made me roar laughing! Still chuckling now over it. She's tapped! πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Double beanie watch:

It goes without saying, it's grey x2. And as ever, he's a giddy goose around a body of water.

So that's 11 vlogs in a row with grey, and 127 for the year. Still waiting for you to prove that you have three of the same beanie, Creeps.

Screenshot 2021-07-10 00.30.42.png
Screenshot 2021-07-10 00.31.15.png

I'm not counting it as a different vlog, but he's still wearing it the next day, looking like some kind of ghost villain from the Conjuring:

Screenshot 2021-07-10 00.32.13.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
On 2nd June I said the following:

Sarah described this holiday as a BIG adventure

Chris described it as a MAD adventure

Tattlers know it'll be a CRAP adventure.

Who was right?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
On 2nd June I said the following:

Sarah described this holiday as a BIG adventure

Chris described it as a MAD adventure

Tattlers know it'll be a CRAP adventure.

Who was right?
All 3. Big as In they are all fatties now. Mad for travelling all that way in a tincan whilst being heavily pregnant and crap because they did duck all really except point at fields and water and endanger their kids for views.

Reactions: 31
Just nosied at the home insta as I’ve never actually looked. Nearly spat my tea out laughing at her when someone points out it isn’t real marble in hallway as pattern repeats but no they are wrong as she has two boxes left over from the builder. Really Sarah??? If so then clear it up and show it in the vlog, I dare you!!!! You must have some super rare marble that only forms in perfect square tile size patterns instead of the usual unique random way. Hahaha idiot!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.