The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris on one video says " if i take this to social media, you will regret it" now to me that sounds very much like a threat - what exactly did Chris mean by this comment? does he mean he will shame him online or does he mean he will send in his cult to do the work for him, obviously its the latter as the coward wont do anything for himself - I really don't think they are going to spend thousands of pounds on legal teams, think they are blowing hot air myself using the lets scare tactics - Mr kayak doesnt have anything really to answer too :/ the only one that could have a problem is the manager who took him to the caravan is how I see it
Good on the manager for beating him to it! His threatening comment certainly backfired on him. He's not too bright it seems lol.

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here, literally for years! Just wanted to say that they likely always film when approaching people, they don't include faces, but it's for their own safety. you'd be disgusted by how many think like these fools they don't need such equipment and then threaten/are physically abusive. He did nothing wrong filming that. The second part I'm not so sure of, something very clearly happened inbetween and they wanted the extra proof. I've a relative who does a similar job and they're forever being reported for giving safety advice. They too have had the misfortune of pulling dead people out, not a loch but a similar large lake where deaths have occurred.

Anyway I became one of you last night as I liked a post that calamity kyacking put up and then got a load of abuse, my messenger is overflowing - I didn't even post anything šŸ™„ not that I can access them as I don't have messenger! šŸ˜†

I also reported their video last night for encouraging the ifam to go attack the business on YouTube.

The only people with any kind of legal case now is calamity kyacking as far as I can see. Nice job!!

Nice to be here formally. I won't be going to Switzerland, if that's still on, as I'm housebound šŸ˜” I hope you all have internet though to keep me up to date on all your exploits!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
not sure if this has already been posted here??

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Would they be ripping the poor kayak guy if one of their kids had fallen in and got into trouble

whats pissed them off most is he uploaded that videos and they really did not like that

Reactions: 27
Jesus Mary Joseph & the wee donkey I can't believe some of the reviews I've read on Mr Kayak facebook page.

I knew the Ifam were made up of a very special breed of people but didn't realise just how feckin bad.

By the sounds of it the vast majority of them are just taking the cult leaders word and haven't even watched the videos. Or they have and have been so brainwashed they are incapable of thinking for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was out all day yesterday so have had to catch up on 80+ pages! Some of the comments from the ifam make me wonder who ties their shoes and how theyre allowed to wonder around unsupervised. Its obvious if youre in deep water like a Loch you need a life jacket. Noone should be having a go at CK all he did was try and protect the girls lives.

I would be intrested to see if the Ifam would turn on Chris and Sarah if one of the girls were to drown or would they declare it the loch's fault?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If the manager of the campsite has jumped to the defence of the inghams and gone completely against all common Sense and water safety rules then this is absolutely terrible. They will get visitors staying with them who are first time visitors and maybe unfamiliar with the area, itā€™s laws and water safety guidelines.
Sounds like heā€™s thrown mr kayak to the wolves! šŸ˜”
why should this poor guy who was merely educating neglectful parents have his fb page jumped all over. Thereā€™s only one single review on this situation on cashel camping fb..

Reactions: 20
Section 12 seems to be to do with not protecting a child under 16 in a way which cause injury or death(I have no legal knowledge, it was a quick google).

Iā€™m off out now (ironically my kids are going to a water safety lesson!). Look forward to catching up this evening!

Reactions: 23
Will they put Esme birthday vlog up tonight

gotta keep them pennies rolling in eh

Reactions: 9
Section 12 seems to be to do with not protecting a child under 16 in a way which cause injury or death(I have no legal knowledge, it was a quick google).

Iā€™m off out now (ironically my kids are going to a water safety lesson!). Look forward to catching up this evening!
This is absolutely huge. Finally. Well done Scotland (again)

Reactions: 24
Really feel for Paul the kayak guy,he was not rude or aggressive at all! He donā€™t deserve all the crap he is getting from the cult of ifam

cannot believe Sarah used the ā€œwe didnā€™t know about life jackets on lochs itā€™s not what people knowā€ YES IT IS! Most of us instinctively know going into ANY water is dangerous never mind a loch,they are just thick dangerous twits who are endangering and ruining their kids lives

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Have the campsite said anything about what happened or do we just have lazys word for what they said? Has anyone contacted them or had a reply? Ether way they are looking bad they ether promote unsafe water sports or they are allowing lazy to lie to fit her narrative
Iā€™m not sure if anyone has contacted them but that is the point isnā€™t it. We have no idea what they really said or did but The Inghams are selling to their followers their narrative that makes the campsite look terrible. I really think water safety is the most important thing when youā€™re thinking about booking anything to do with water and a company that thinks that they were ok and also had no idea about the requirements would make me question all of their safety standards. The Inghams are so self absorbed that they have no idea what damage they are doing to this companyā€™s reputation.

Reactions: 19
According to Sarah, the campsite manager was told by CK that he was with the Park Rangers and needed to speak to the Inghams about water safety complaints (who knows if this is true or not). The issue I have with the site manager is that if this was the case then firstly he should have asked for proof of ID, and secondly he should have called Chris and asked him to go up to reception where they should have had a private meeting about it. I don't agree that he should have let CK onto the campsite because, let's face it, he could have been some deranged individual who seriously wanted to cause some harm.

That aside, I think it's far too convenient that all the attention is now being placed on CK and what he did/didn't do and thereby removing the spotlight from Chris and Sarah's gross negligence. Even as Malcom was "mentally done" with the "constant abuse from trolls" he still had the wherewithal to reel in the views with a "Taking a break from YouTube" vlog title :rolleyes: Christopher, ffs, not vlogging for a few days is NOT "taking a break from YT", it is simply hiding in the bushes so that your toddler-fam can wave their spears about, and beat their chests, whilst you wait for the tit storm to settle. You ignored all well-intended warnings from a year ago, regarding life vests for your children, so it would seem that the nicely nicely approach doesn't work with you two... CK's approach may well have inadvertently saved one your children's lives so get out from behind those bloody bushes and start handing the pacifiers out because you should be beyond ashamed of yourself.
I canā€™t imagine that the Camp manager didnā€™t know who CK was. He runs kayaking trips on the Loch, Iā€™m betting thereā€™s even a leaflet in the reception area included in their what to do on the Loch. The Inghams are quite toxic and have an adverse affect on everything they touch!

Reactions: 35
I still think these campsites work closely with the water safety guys, they all know eachother, that's why he was let on site, legally. Didn't the rangers message someone posted say that they work closely with the water safety people, so I think that goes for campsites too. Especially campsites that are situated right on the shore. I have no issues with the manager letting Mr Kayak on site if it means no child dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ā€˜We didnā€™t know the kids would need life jackets while in highly dangerous freezing cold water with an undercurrent which would drown them in secondsā€™
4AD83C1F-237F-42C6-90BF-52BCCD9C0A18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They say we appreciate people to warn us? Wtf they have been warned about life jackets for years šŸ¤¬ there was ifam telling them on the blogs last year they just ignored it im so glad they have been confronted you Scottish have some BIG balls I applaud you guys

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who are these people? Does being moronic come naturally to them or do they have to work hard at it? Never heard of them before but now my interest has been piqued. (In an open mouth, slack jawed kind of a way). I think Iā€™m going to enjoy thisā€¦
Let the games begin.

Reactions: 31
I donā€™t follow this lot but have watched the video. Sheā€™s going on about not knowing how dangerous Lochs are (thatā€™s Lochs not locks) and she didnā€™t know kids should wear Aida. Surely itā€™s up to them to educate themselves before going on to a large expanse of water šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Also, Iā€™m so angry at the hate CK have been getting. The work these guys do is incredible. They even give up their own free time to go into the water in various other areas and clean it up of litter, shopping trolleys etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.