The Ingham Family #173 lawyers on speed dial, wife is in denial that husbands a..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their YouTube channel the ifam cult are saying things like why doesn't that nobody get a really job and leave this family alone! Yet this guy has save so many lives let alone pulled dead bodies from there its shocking yet the inghams work also hard uploading their 15th holiday in a year during a pandemic
That guy deserves everyone's respect. The Ingrams don't respect anyone, not even themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Holy duck, what is even happening the last couple of days!!

I honestly have no words, like at all.

Itā€™s just really sad how it seems Sarah and Chris truly feel like theyā€™re getting some sort of vengeance on the whole entire world by siccing a bunch of deranged ifam on people they deem ā€œnobodiesā€. What a sad life. Youā€™re miserable and the only way you can feel better is by making someone else miserable. Rewarding and encouraging the same behavior from your ifam that you condemn from the ā€œtrollsā€. How are you so delusional to not see the hypocrisy..

Congratulations, really living the dream!!

All because youā€™re so hung up on daily vlogging. You could film your whole vacation and post it in 5 parts well after you have left the area and donā€™t have to worry about some stalker recognizing a curtain.
You could film a birthday vlog and post it a few days after - and spend more quality time with the child in the meantime.. WHY daily vlog when it is clearly ruining your life in so many ways. Nobody daily vlogs long-term; itā€™s not sustainable.

Iā€™m a big believer in karma, the evil and bad energy theyā€™re putting out into the world is exactly what theyā€™re going to attract for years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is it always ā€œthey edited the videoā€ with these lot. Just like J*** edited the images/video of Creepy being a n*nce, now CK has edited his video to make Chris seem like a baddieā€¦ hmmmm there seems to be a common denominator

Reactions: 32
It scares me how these ifam some now who have been watching since teenagers are so obssessed and every word Chris and Sarah say is law - its not right - there was a programme years ago about a camp like this it gives me them vibes proper cult behaviour

Reactions: 27
Just been put in Facebook jail for telling an icult that Chris wonā€™t shag her as she isnā€™t under 18šŸ˜¬šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
Donā€™t worry, weā€™ll smuggle a file inside a cake into jail for youā€¦( or inside half a melon), depends whatā€™s available šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She lies so much, like someone needs to stuff a sock in her mouth to shut her up, she is making the situation worse for herself.

Reactions: 15
From the reject "ifam" page, one is ragin (their spelling not mine šŸ¤£) the another seems quite sensible might invite her to join us šŸ‘šŸ» and lazy is well, erm no different to usual šŸ¤·šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦
That invasion of privacy linešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ hope they always ask permission from every person that happens to be in the background of one of their videos before posting them online thenšŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If the manager of the campsite has jumped to the defence of the inghams and gone completely against all common Sense and water safety rules then this is absolutely terrible. They will get visitors staying with them who are first time visitors and maybe unfamiliar with the area, itā€™s laws and water safety guidelines.
Sounds like heā€™s thrown mr kayak to the wolves! šŸ˜”
why should this poor guy who was merely educating neglectful parents have his fb page jumped all over. Thereā€™s only one single review on this situation on cashel camping fb..
Donā€™t see how he can. When he was clearly with mr kayak and mr kayak would have had no idea which was their caravan without the owner taking him there.

As usual nothing is the Inghamā€™s fault and some other innocent people have been dragged into their show. Like the poor girl sacked from Nuby because Chris falsely told her he needed info for the police and led her to break data laws by giving him a name.

a name that since being illegally obtained has led the trolling from sarah regularly mentioning her name and allegedly the family contacting her family. So I donā€™t know how they have the cheek to call anyone Bullies

the way the manage to manipulate situations is crazy. Actually scary. There is a video and theyā€™ve still got the ifam to believe otherwise

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Apologies if this has already been discussed, Iā€™ve been out camping...in the woods, in a tent. Is it true that there is no straight up LAW that requires a PFD (personal flotation device) for each person, regardless of age, for any vessel??

here there has to be one PFD per person whether on a boat, jet ski, tube, paddle board, kayak, whatever. And if under the age of 12 it is REQUIRED to be worn at all times. if youā€™re renting a vessel the rental place requires that you wear the life jacket. If the Coast Guard or water police see you with out one and you donā€™t have any with you, you sure as hell are getting a ticket.

water safety is no joke, no matter what kind of body of water it is

Reactions: 23
The problem here is when it came out about Christopher trying to go skinny dipping šŸ¤Ŗhe basically got away with it and was/is laughing at everyone šŸ˜” But fortunately they went to Scotland and let me tell you Scottish men are not frightened of the likes of him and when he realised the IM Famous didnā€™t work with him he tried to intimidate him but thankfully backfired big time šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚by the look of Christopher last night he was a nervous wreck and ready to give up you tube šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ» But Iā€™m afraid mrs B&M will take a bit of convincing

Reactions: 35
Why did creepy spend so much time boring us with installing ā€˜high levelā€™ cctv if he isnā€™t going to use it? Surely it wouldā€™ve picked up how ā€˜aggressiveā€™ Paul was? It baffles me that they ate adamant that Paul cut bits out of the video he filmed but it was quite clear it was uploaded as raw footage? Honestly they donā€™t have a brain cell between them.
I think the power of tattlers needs to outweigh all the icult ā€˜reviewsā€™ on Paulā€™s business page with positivity. The poor man was looking out for the childrenā€™s safety and they think itā€™s okay to post his business page on their rant video with the clear intention that the icult would bombard him with negativity. They literally turn my stomach šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just snooping around TikTok and found a video Creepy made at the end of March, threatening to ā€œout all the haterzzzā€. Took a few screen shots of his replies šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³View attachment 628873View attachment 628874View attachment 628875
Thatā€™s quite obviously not him :ROFLMAO:
These kind of accounts exist to take the piss out of him being a groomer. This particular account that youā€™ve posted Iā€™ve seen go live and they just troll and play the Mingham vlog intro over and over.

Edit: hereā€™s a screenshot of the account..
F9F28585-0E17-4A2E-94DF-5A01AEF858C7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did creepy spend so much time boring us with installing ā€˜high levelā€™ cctv if he isnā€™t going to use it? Surely it wouldā€™ve picked up how ā€˜aggressiveā€™ Paul was? It baffles me that they ate adamant that Paul cut bits out of the video he filmed but it was quite clear it was uploaded as raw footage? Honestly they donā€™t have a brain cell between them.
I think the power of tattlers needs to outweigh all the icult ā€˜reviewsā€™ on Paulā€™s business page with positivity. The poor man was looking out for the childrenā€™s safety and they think itā€™s okay to post his business page on their rant video with the clear intention that the icult would bombard him with negativity. They literally turn my stomach šŸ˜”
Tbf it isnā€™t doing then any favours sending their cult over. They are making them look even worse when they are literal children or sorry to say it.. mentally disabled people

Reactions: 23
Isnā€™t there meant to be a new tat and me launch on Friday? I wonder if that will go aheadā€¦

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m still agog that the ICult keep saying ā€œChris and Sarah didnā€™t know the girls needed life jackets...ā€œ. Itā€™s water. Itā€™s deep, itā€™s cold, thereā€™s under currents and weeds. How the duck can they not know?
and you can't see a bloody thing underneath the water so if one child, god forbid, got into trouble and went under then who the hell would even be able to see which bloody direction they were going in!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
From the reject "ifam" page, one is ragin (their spelling not mine šŸ¤£) the another seems quite sensible might invite her to join us šŸ‘šŸ» and lazy is well, erm no different to usual šŸ¤·šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦
I thought she was taking a break? she canā€™t help herself

surely her being on a fan group riling up the fans isnā€™t going to help her case?

Reactions: 21
Sarah saying it's very clear what Chris meant by famous....
It's very clear that your kids should have buoyancy aids in lochs...in fact I think that's more clear. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.